FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hard cock!

hard cock!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when i get an erection,my cock gets rock hard,dont know why it just does lol. Mrs hasnt got a problem :D Yet when you see others,its up/hard and normal and they seem to fuck for hours (well ages ha ).

been together years so ya'd think id be able to relax.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I allways thought that was the point

"when i get an erection,my cock gets rock hard,dont know why it just does lol. Mrs hasnt got a problem :D Yet when you see others,its up/hard and normal and they seem to fuck for hours (well ages ha ).

been together years so ya'd think id be able to relax."

..THE POINT IS??

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Baffled.com

Everyone give the guy a clap.....he can get a hard on

surely that just means you still fancy your mrs after all those years surely thats a good thing

"Everyone give the guy a clap.....he can get a hard on "

smart arses!

what i mean is,i just want to blow,cant last all that long an its kinda annoying.

"surely that just means you still fancy your mrs after all those years surely thats a good thing"

thanks

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"smart arses!

what i mean is,i just want to blow,cant last all that long an its kinda annoying."

lol - well try and hold it off, it'll be more intense

"smart arses!

what i mean is,i just want to blow,cant last all that long an its kinda annoying."

..You just want to blow what

"smart arses!

Lol I don't think all ladies want to be fucked for hours and hours. In fact from memory a thread a awhile back showed lots of support from women who like quick fucks. I'm one of them

"smart arses!

what i mean is,i just want to blow,cant last all that long an its kinda annoying.

Lol I don't think all ladies want to be fucked for hours and hours. In fact from memory a thread a awhile back showed lots of support from women who like quick fucks. I'm one of them "

Define a quick fuck, cos I could be just what you're looking for lol

"smart arses!

Lol I don't think all ladies want to be fucked for hours and hours. In fact from memory a thread a awhile back showed lots of support from women who like quick fucks. I'm one of them

Define a quick fuck, cos I could be just what you're looking for lol "

hard to say - I don't usually get chance to look at my watch to start timing

"smart arses!

Define a quick fuck, cos I could be just what you're looking for lol

hard to say - I don't usually get chance to look at my watch to start timing "

I read all you peoples comments n not just in this "topic" but you all on here to rip in to people and take pi**. You need to get life's. N maybe a job ? Take ya self away from here. I don't care. You come back at me saying " I won't get meets bla bla bla" I don't need meets lol.

"I read all you peoples comments n not just in this "topic" but you all on here to rip in to people and take pi**. You need to get life's. N maybe a job ? Take ya self away from here. I don't care. You come back at me saying " I won't get meets bla bla bla" I don't need meets lol. "
How very sad.

"I read all you peoples comments n not just in this "topic" but you all on here to rip in to people and take pi**. You need to get life's. N maybe a job ? Take ya self away from here. I don't care. You come back at me saying " I won't get meets bla bla bla" I don't need meets lol. "

How was my first post taking the piss exactly ?

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Gotya...!

"I read all you peoples comments n not just in this "topic" but you all on here to rip in to people and take pi**. You need to get life's. N maybe a job ? Take ya self away from here. I don't care. You come back at me saying " I won't get meets bla bla bla" I don't need meets lol. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Gotya...!"

Ur blocked lol n still at it. What did I say in that message to you? Was 100% true lol

I do sometimes wonder about the IQ level some people have in these forums

"I read all you peoples comments n not just in this "topic" but you all on here to rip in to people and take pi**. You need to get life's. N maybe a job ? Take ya self away from here. I don't care. You come back at me saying " I won't get meets bla bla bla" I don't need meets lol. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Gotya...!

Grow up, little 'man', if you didn't make acidic comments with absolutely NO intelligent contribution whatsoever, you wouldn't face recourse from others, would you??!!

Bless you X

Ur blocked lol n still at it. What did I say in that message to you? Was 100% true lol "

"I do sometimes wonder about the IQ level some people have in these forums "
Yes, some 'contributors' just seem to want to attract wrath from the positive people, probably best to ignore them.... I shall from now on, their attention span will be short anyway!

[Removed by poster at 13/02/14 14:25:56]

By *oulcakeMan  over a year ago

Gornal

"when i get an erection,my cock gets rock hard,dont know why it just does lol. Mrs hasnt got a problem :D Yet when you see others,its up/hard and normal and they seem to fuck for hours (well ages ha ).

been together years so ya'd think id be able to relax."

Ask a silly question ....

Wasn't a silly question, was for advice thank you! And only 2 was decent enough to respond.

Had any meets yet? Seems someone's not getting any. not surprised with your cleverness!

right, the original post made absolutely no sense.

whether you like it or not, it didnt.

you just say when you get erect, you get hard.

well, thats good. its supposed to.

nothing about cumming too quickly

if anyone has a problem with people being smart about posts that make no sense, then read what you post before clicking on the send button,.

that way, with no ambiguity, there is little or nothing to get teased about is there?

anyone that doesnt get forum humour would probably do best to steer clear of them, tbh, as when you get a large number of people in 1 place, a certain amount of ribbing will always take place.

OP

try holding off when you feel the sap rising.

prolong foreplay

think bout something not so sexy as the object of your lust

» Add a new message to this topic