FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time wasters.....?

Time wasters.....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never stood anyone up...always treat meets with respect....I'm a gent.....I dress well....I'm immaculately clean......I have a good sense of humour...I have been stood up 4/5 times by girls on this site, usually about ten mins before I'm due to meet them.....?? I travel the uk and stay in in nice hotels, not too posh but definately not your travel lodges....

I'm looking for feedback, positive or negative as to why I get very few responses to messages???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Adjust your selection process.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesnt sound like lady luck favours you too well

By *ornyunhotCouple  over a year ago

crazytown

Unfortunately people do loose there nerve and bottle it, don't give up though....

p.s you sound yummy!!!.

Sam.x.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I have never stood anyone up...always treat meets with respect....I'm a gent.....I dress well....I'm immaculately clean......I have a good sense of humour...I have been stood up 4/5 times by girls on this site, usually about ten mins before I'm due to meet them.....?? I travel the uk and stay in in nice hotels, not too posh but definately not your travel lodges....

I'm looking for feedback, positive or negative as to why I get very few responses to messages??? "

What's wrong with travelodges? lol.

Only thing i can suggest is try filling out your profile a bit more and put more pics up, may get you more replies to messages?

"I have never stood anyone up...always treat meets with respect....I'm a gent.....I dress well....I'm immaculately clean......I have a good sense of humour...I have been stood up 4/5 times by girls on this site, usually about ten mins before I'm due to meet them.....?? I travel the uk and stay in in nice hotels, not too posh but definately not your travel lodges....

I'm looking for feedback, positive or negative as to why I get very few responses to messages??? "

Wrong section of the forum...introductions section is pretty self explanatory

On receiving messages a lot (not all) women/couples look at the profile of the sender before reading the message. If there is nothing in the profile to spark an interest they seldom bother with the message.

Read your profile and ask yourself how it looks from that perspective. There are thousands of single guys on here so competition is fierce. Your profile is your opportunity to sell yourself so make the most of it. Doesn't have to be War and Peace but I'm sure you get my drift.

Good luck x

Your profile is a little scant...doesn't say anything about you...likes etc...try to expand...think of it as a resume for rodgering

Instead of whinging about timewasters look at your selection process

Try to just arrange a social drink first before then paying for a hotel

Insist on swapping phone numbers and chatting before arranging a meet. It tends to out the dreamers and time wasters.

Thats why u need to send hundreds of emails to keep the options open lol.

we always try to sort meet at pub for social then back here if all ok with it but still keep getting let down by veried people on here and yes all single guys so this is not a help to you genuine guys out there as we wont be meeting any more !!!

I've been left waiting before just for socials, doesn't give guys a good name but luckily the good have outweighed the bad so just move on

[Removed by poster at 17/02/14 19:13:43]

Maybe its the same person with multiple profiles taking the piss and possibly male.

Ive had a few time wasters had 1 couple who mailed me 15 mins before we where due to meet to tell they had forgot they had to go somewhere and could,nt meet so had a rant about timewasters on here and got myself a 48 hour ban

» Add a new message to this topic