FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it time to give up on here

Is it time to give up on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

only you can answer that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only you can answer that question.

well that's a decision only you can make but you've only been on here a few months, takes a while to meet people.

No it's time to actually write your profile and put some effort in

I always leave then come back

" "

No mate, keep at it, my advice, blitz every profile out there, increases your chances, and don't bother writing a catered message for each profile, waste of time, good luck

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

if you look at it more as a interconnective cyber head fuck with not much clothes on i find it can be mentally stimulating...but im weird

" "

We all go through this from time to time... Take a break don't try too hard, chat on the forums... Don't moan, this will gain you the wrong attention. Have a giggle.. Nothing more appealing to a lady, than a guy who can laugh.

"No it's time to actually write your profile and put some effort in "

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you put a thread up a few weeks ago about help with your profile. You received some good advice but I don't think your profile has changed.

Put some public pics up and write more than 2 lines on profile....keep at it...if you go you,ll be back on again...i was

"

We all go through this from time to time... Take a break don't try too hard, chat on the forums... Don't moan, this will gain you the wrong attention. Have a giggle.. Nothing more appealing to a lady, than a guy who can laugh. "

And a status.. Are there any genuine women on here doesn't help your cause... Nor a profile with no information. You get out what you put in.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I am turning into a pervanator rather than someone bothered in meeting, have to say. Not that I dont have friends, but - it's such an effort making contact recently

It's quite possible you're the kind of lush young fella I would meet...but how would I know?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well.... If you havent had at least 20 women fall at your feet and beg you to shag them in the whole 2 months you've beem here... then clearly you are doing something very very wrong...

So ... yeah... probably time to leave

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" "

you get out what you put in....so what effort have you put in?

fab hasn't started charging by the word quite yet.... so here is a tip... how about using a few

and a defeatist attitude probably doesn't help either...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

FFS, and another one who thought this was going to be dial a fuck or instashag.com

In case you didn't know, most women read the profile before opening the mail!

Your profile says SFA, I wouldn't even bother opening a message from you, as everyone has said, effort in, may heap rewards....

But if you've already been given advise and still couldn't be bothered to do anything about it? Then more than likely, it is time to go

"FFS, and another one who thought this was going to be dial a fuck or instashag.com

Your profile says SFA, I wouldn't even bother opening a message from you, as everyone has said, effort in, may heap rewards....

But if you've already been given advise and still couldn't be bothered to do anything about it? Then more than likely, it is time to go "

That's your opinion, I doubt your his target audience, as for changing his profile, just keep it simple, nothing worse than loads of pointless bull shit

"FFS, and another one who thought this was going to be dial a fuck or instashag.com

But if you've already been given advise and still couldn't be bothered to do anything about it? Then more than likely, it is time to go "

Scotland - Aberdeen

But if you've already been given advise and still couldn't be bothered to do anything about it? Then more than likely, it is time to go

That's your opinion, I doubt your his target audience, as for changing his profile, just keep it simple, nothing worse than loads of pointless bull shit"

Of course it is my opinion and he asked for it, and yes I am his target audience, his profile says looking for naughty women under 43!

I think I fall into that bracket, or don't read either?

Pointless bullshit is up to the profile owner....If someone doesn't like it, they move on to the next, NOT like I was looking for your advise!

Ding ding.....seconds out....

That's your opinion, I doubt your his target audience, as for changing his profile, just keep it simple, nothing worse than loads of pointless bull shit

Of course it is my opinion and he asked for it, and yes I am his target audience, his profile says looking for naughty women under 43!

Pointless bullshit is up to the profile owner....If someone doesn't like it, they move on to the next, NOT like I was looking for your advise!

"

Don't worry, he does it all the time

Thinking he's always right

but I agree with you 100%!

"

Oops, having a bad day. I hadn't realised Aberdeen was in the West Midlands but there you go. Btw you don't 'own' your profile, it's not your property it belongs to fabswingers , keep up the pointless bullshit though

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Probably is if you have to ask the question, unless this is some attention grab in which cause the answer is still yes.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Oops, having a bad day. I hadn't realised Aberdeen was in the West Midlands but there you go. Btw you don't 'own' your profile, it's not your property it belongs to fabswingers , keep up the pointless bullshit though"

I wasn't on about 'Location' I was on about female, age and what women look for, or is that to complicated to get your head round?

But then saying that, I've seen your other posts and you do like to TRY and cause controversy but hey, I'll put a little after what I say, so that it means in a sly way, 'I wasn't being personal'!!!

Oops, having a bad day. I hadn't realised Aberdeen was in the West Midlands but there you go. Btw you don't 'own' your profile, it's not your property it belongs to fabswingers , keep up the pointless bullshit though

I wasn't on about 'Location' I was on about female, age and what women look for, or is that to complicated to get your head round?

But then saying that, I've seen your other posts and you do like to TRY and cause controversy but hey, I'll put a little after what I say, so that it means in a sly way, 'I wasn't being personal'!!! "

Very clever, is location important when lookinf for potential meets? or can't you get your head round that?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"No it's time to actually write your profile and put some effort in

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you put a thread up a few weeks ago about help with your profile. You received some good advice but I don't think your profile has changed. "

Gotta love the little green arrow!!!

Does throw up some interesting things sometimes - especially when people are asking for advice/saying they're leaving.

A

But then saying that, I've seen your other posts and you do like to TRY and cause controversy but hey, I'll put a little after what I say, so that it means in a sly way, 'I wasn't being personal'!!!

Very clever, is location important when lookinf for potential meets? or can't you get your head round that? "

"Get a room you two"....!!

Scotland - Aberdeen

Very clever, is location important when lookinf for potential meets? or can't you get your head round that? "

It's obviously something you have no clue about lol...oh sorry let me

Aberdeen is the oil capital! So YES I do get a lot of men from up and down the country asking to meet when they 'visit', hence the 'bullshit' that is my profile, and yes it is mine, my words, my personality, just jointly owned by fab, as that was my choice, until I choose to change it!

Sometimes, I don't even know why I bother trying to educate some, as some just can't be educated......

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Well that escalated quickly

Very clever, is location important when lookinf for potential meets? or can't you get your head round that?

It's obviously something you have no clue about lol...oh sorry let me

Aberdeen is the oil capital! So YES I do get a lot of men from up and down the country asking to meet when they 'visit', hence the 'bullshit' that is my profile, and yes it is mine, my words, my personality, just jointly owned by fab, as that was my choice, until I choose to change it!

Sometimes, I don't even know why I bother trying to educate some, as some just can't be educated...... "

Thanks, you remind me of an old teacher I had at school, can't remember his name though, he says the same thing. I can now see why your profile is so well padded , what with Aberdeen being the Mecca it is. Oil capital? Oil capital of what? It's hardly Kuwait

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest