FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Females read this please

Females read this please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingdong91 OP   Man  over a year ago

shropshire

I am really finding it hard to get a meet in any way, females please help me out what do I need to change if you don't mind me asking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more info: what can you bring to a meet? what makes you stand out from 94,000 other guys? What do you like, dislike?

more pics (no cock pics)

"more info: what can you bring to a meet? what makes you stand out from 94,000 other guys? What do you like, dislike?

more pics (no cock pics)"

and also why you cannot accommodate

shropshire

Well I am in to anything really if I scrap my profile re right it all will u look at it for me please

"Well I am in to anything really if I scrap my profile re right it all will u look at it for me please "

"I am into anything" means nothing, you'd need to specifically list what you like, women will want to know what you're into, I will do yes but won't be till the morning now

shropshire

"Well I am in to anything really if I scrap my profile re right it all will u look at it for me please

"I am into anything" means nothing, you'd need to specifically list what you like, women will want to know what you're into, I will do yes but won't be till the morning now"

Hey thanks for advice, I've re wrote my profile drop me a message let me know what you think thanks xx

It's ok, not sure many care to know what sports your into but it could be a good conversation starter.

I think when asked what your into, it's means sexually , your likes and dislikes.

You have more in your profile then some people do, but nothing at all that makes it stand out from the rest... Except the reason you can't accommodate.

At any rate best of luck to ya

As well not as we'll.

Curvy? Are you sure not average by looking at your pics.

Age - you cannot change this but I mention it because many of us do not want guys young enough to be our sons. So do bear this in mind as to why you may be having problems.

Face - do have a face pic in your friends or private gallery and perhaps let people know this.

Good luck.

shropshire

Yes I do have face pics in private gallery, ohh Ill change to average, thanks so much.

"I am really finding it hard to get a meet in any way, females please help me out what do I need to change if you don't mind me asking?"

We are woman x that's a start

shropshire

Haha

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Haha"

I agree. I prefer to be referred to as a woman rather than a female. Your profile says more than once that you are looking for couples or "females".

It's got more in it than some profiles but it's a bit confused in places, the English and punctuation isn't great and it doesn't wow me at all.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm nitpicking really as I'm an English language nerd. Defo average not curvy, couple more pics inc one clothes but u can still see body type? Profile good, but could flow a little better, good to have why you can't accommodate. Good luck

Fancy some anal?...

I must admit long wordy profiles are just as bad as short one liners.

You have to give someone a bit of background info as the the kind of person you are but not write war and peace.

Good photos are the main thing really because l will notice that before anything else. Never use flash for your photos. Use a warm light or you will just look like a side of gone of meat. Cock pics can be bad for these reasons, no one wants to see your sleepy slug or purple over wanked flump. Make it proud, make it rise to the occasion!

If a profile stands out to me its because l sense they have a modicum of intelligence and they are fit and usually have at least one verification from someone who seems legit.

I say all this but lv been banged around the back of clubs by d*unken guys l couldn't even identify now if i tried.

Thats another point tho, people can know too much. If l get into a ping pong message relay with someone Iv probably lost interest by message 4.

Just get the meat out, l will mark it out of 10

"I am really finding it hard to get a meet in any way, females please help me out what do I need to change if you don't mind me asking?"

No face pic on public will turn women away in droves, theres simply too many guys for women to choose from that have face pics along with body pics in public for them to want to start messaging asking to see a face pic, it just isn't going to happen really.

You just need to sort out of the age range, you wouldn't wanna shag an 18 year old would you? And you certainly wouldn't shag a 99 year old

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Haha

I agree. I prefer to be referred to as a woman rather than a female. Your profile says more than once that you are looking for couples or "females".

It's got more in it than some profiles but it's a bit confused in places, the English and punctuation isn't great and it doesn't wow me at all."

I prefer to say Lady or ladies,,

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am really finding it hard to get a meet in any way, females please help me out what do I need to change if you don't mind me asking?

No face pic on public will turn women away in droves, theres simply too many guys for women to choose from that have face pics along with body pics in public for them to want to start messaging asking to see a face pic, it just isn't going to happen really."

Not quite true. Most of us understand why some people won't put a face picture up. If you message someone, just attach a face pic.

"You just need to sort out of the age range, you wouldn't wanna shag an 18 year old would you? "

would ANYONE really turn the offer of one down ??

By *abulous cleavageWoman  over a year ago

Central

"I am really finding it hard to get a meet in any way, females please help me out what do I need to change if you don't mind me asking?

No face pic on public will turn women away in droves, theres simply too many guys for women to choose from that have face pics along with body pics in public for them to want to start messaging asking to see a face pic, it just isn't going to happen really.

Not quite true. Most of us understand why some people won't put a face picture up. If you message someone, just attach a face pic. "

I agree, attach a face pic to a message. You don't see many female face pics in public, I don't see why it should be any different for a guy.

"You just need to sort out of the age range, you wouldn't wanna shag an 18 year old would you?

would ANYONE really turn the offer of one down ??"

Yes i would turn one down.

Him

Almost every preference is countered in an attempt not to exclude anyone. Smacks of desperation.

And any variation of "up for anything" almost always equates to lack of imagination and vocabulary.

"You just need to sort out of the age range, you wouldn't wanna shag an 18 year old would you?

Yes if they were similar age to their daughter!

Just as an alternative suggestion.

You are a single 22year old lad, why are you not out in pubs and clubs trying to pull?

Not saying you shouldn't use the site but you say you are not having much luck, so by going out looking to pull may improve your chances.

Only a suggestion.

Yes, which is why my age range starts at 23. Even then it's rare for me to be interested in anyone under 30.

I frequently turn offers down on here.

shropshire

"Just as an alternative suggestion.

You are a single 22year old lad, why are you not out in pubs and clubs trying to pull?

Not saying you shouldn't use the site but you say you are not having much luck, so by going out looking to pull may improve your chances.

Only a suggestion."

I don't like drinking in all fairness

I'd prefer a cup a yea and a film

Yes, which is why my age range starts at 23. Even then it's rare for me to be interested in anyone under 30.

I frequently turn offers down on here."

I like your profile V Virago its great x

OP - nothing in it wows me sweetie but Im one who likes to see faces xxx

"no one wants to see your sleepy slug or purple over wanked flump.."

This made me laugh so much...

I frequently turn offers down on here.

I like your profile V Virago its great x

OP - nothing in it wows me sweetie but Im one who likes to see faces xxx"

Thank you

shropshire

The women above is amazing after helping me sort my profile love you for ever xxx

"The women above is amazing after helping me sort my profile love you for ever xxx"

The content is still down to you. I merely made some suggestions regarding layout and punctuation.

shropshire

I know yeah thanks xx

"Fancy some anal?..."

Do you expect him to give or receive?

All advise is good.

But personally your pictures would put me off just purely because you have your socks on.xx

shropshire

I have to wear sock my toes get cold other wise haha

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think you've made the classic mistake in this thread of thinking that especially since you are wanting to meet couples, that only the female has the decision....

since you are meeting two people it would have been nice to address BOTH of them in the thread...

maybe that says a lot about your mindset....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your profile, obviously after you've re-written it, does seem to include things that others have included.

I'd add some info about your traveling - you state you'll travel, I think, about 40 miles. As your location is listed as your county, which is a huge county, without the town name, then others won't be able to calculate whether they're close enough for you. I understand that many of us live in rural spots, so village names may not mean much to others who aren't local though.

If you don't feel it appropriate to list a specific home spot, then I'd recommend that you list suggested places that you would travel to - it does not have to be exhaustive, so make it obvious that these are suggestions only, and this will help to potentially captivate those who would be within your travel zone.

As others may have pointed out, many have age restrictions, especially on younger people. If you respect their preferences, you'll save wasted effort on your part. We can't change others' preferences, but their ideas may alter, if you ever get to know them, via socials, clubs etc. But don't message anyone where your age is outside of their limits.

You've worked on your profile, and I would ensure you don't start it with anything that's possibly a distraction or a negative. It needs to have massive impact and be positive. Any conditions, such as safe sex, sexual stuff you won't do etc, can be added further down, if it's needed.

Whilst you're not interested in guys sexually, search for a few of them, and read their profiles, if they're not blocking single guys from viewing - some do, some don't. What you need is to develop an understanding of which profiles may seem to have more impact than the rest. Then, whilst you're not copying in a any way, incorporate the essence of what it is that has made the other profiles seem bold and great. You are certainly a different individual to them, but this is a style thing, not about the personal details of who they and you are, that you're learning from.

Next - how do people learn about you. Phone lines don't ring, unless someone has the number to call. So you have to put yourself about a bit. Messages that you send to people have to be 1. appropriate 2. interesting and 3. create desire within the recipient to want to look at your profile.

Other ways for you to get known are to use the forums - if nothing else, you may start to become familiar with others, some of whom may be local to you. Otherwise, you may feel more included, as part of this community. As a single person, it's not fun for you if you feel excluded, so take the onus onto you to include yourself, however you can.

Swinging doesn't happen on the internet, it's a physically interactive pursuit, of course. Pick how you can get to meet people, even if just for a chat. Many meets will want social interaction first, as you are aware, so get looking for how you could meet some others. This may mean that you travel further sometimes than your optimum distance, but would be good for you.

Also consider which boundaries that you have, if any, you'd be willing to cross. Never cross any that are important to you at all!! Say you met some people who were outside of your age range - worst case is that you've spent some time and possibly some money on doing so. You may learn something, or someone you've met may be an introduction to people that you could get to play with, who knows?

Overall, never, ever post negative comments into the forums, as it is the kiss of death. You haven't done so, but as a newcomer, you will see others doing - but please do not copy that yourself.

If you'd like any help, on anything, then please feel free to message me. Good luck!

Remove the socks xx

shropshire

Ill put a new picture up with out socks

» Add a new message to this topic