FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > selecting a guy to join a mf couple

selecting a guy to join a mf couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arcy and Len OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

How do couples go about selecting the right guy to share a lady in mmf, so far two guys and both hAve been about what they can get out of it, any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oulcakeMan  over a year ago

Gornal

"How do couples go about selecting the right guy to share a lady in mmf, so far two guys and both hAve been about what they can get out of it, any advice?"

What did their verifications say about them ?

Salisbury

Good ones that's why we selected, we don't look at guys who hAve no pics or verifications,

By *abulous cleavageWoman  over a year ago

Central

I would say keep doing what your doing as you seem to be successful so far. I would take the phrase that your the ones doing the guy the favour out of your profile as that could be a reason why they are saying what they want out of the meet. Have fun.

By *08428Man  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

[Removed by poster at 14/02/14 07:36:41]

Salisbury

Thanks, will remove as suggested

Gornal

"I would say keep doing what your doing as you seem to be successful so far. I would take the phrase that your the ones doing the guy the favour out of your profile as that could be a reason why they are saying what they want out of the meet. Have fun."

Only just saw that bit of your profile. It's a bit much really. Your doing the bloke a favour ? Bit presumptuous don't you think !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would say keep doing what your doing as you seem to be successful so far. I would take the phrase that your the ones doing the guy the favour out of your profile as that could be a reason why they are saying what they want out of the meet. Have fun.

Only just saw that bit of your profile. It's a bit much really. Your doing the bloke a favour ? Bit presumptuous don't you think ! "

Everybody should be there for everybody else, much more fun that way ;-)

Salisbury

Not at all, how many thousands of guys are on here looking for sex??? So we choose, and yes we are doing them the favour by allowing them to join us, if they see it as the other way round then they don't hAve to apply.

Hang on, aren't they also doing you a favour by joining you in a mmf?? You getting fun out of it as well as the bloke, so you all doing each other a favour?

Salisbury

Possibly, ps your profile is hidden.

Gornal

"Not at all, how many thousands of guys are on here looking for sex??? So we choose, and yes we are doing them the favour by allowing them to join us, if they see it as the other way round then they don't hAve to apply. "

I'm not suggesting it's the other way around just a little bit , shall we say, big headed ? I can appreciate what your saying although can't agree with the way you put it.

"Possibly, ps your profile is hidden."
that's cause I meet the most amazing women and we not doing any meets, we love browsing together but not ready yet to invite others in.

"Not at all, how many thousands of guys are on here looking for sex??? So we choose, and yes we are doing them the favour by allowing them to join us, if they see it as the other way round then they don't hAve to apply.

I'm not suggesting it's the other way around just a little bit , shall we say, big headed ? I can appreciate what your saying although can't agree with the way you put it."

You ever thought about a career with the diplomatic corp?

Isn't that what were all on here for? Fun?

With my wife it's looks,then see how we get talking before meeting. If they sound like a child then we move on. I mean your not gonna have sex with someone you don't find attractive are you? Shallow yes but thats how it is.

There are a lot of good looking lads but alot are also childish, so Its finding a nice guy to have fun with

Gornal

"Not at all, how many thousands of guys are on here looking for sex??? So we choose, and yes we are doing them the favour by allowing them to join us, if they see it as the other way round then they don't hAve to apply.

I'm not suggesting it's the other way around just a little bit , shall we say, big headed ? I can appreciate what your saying although can't agree with the way you put it.

You ever thought about a career with the diplomatic corp?"

What can I say, I calls it as I sees it !! Lol

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

So you're doing the man a favour and now the old no face pics no message update yet where are yours?

Get over yourselves guys you are probably very nice but that isn't the impression you are giving here which may be why you are attracting the wrong types....

Doing them a favour, dearie me that's awful lol.

I told a guy off for saying "you're the couple, so I do what you guys want" (no he' he's not a sub!)

Meets - no matter what the dynamic in the bedroom - work best when there is consensus and a level playing field. Im not so special (who is???) as to believe im doing guys a favour but also wouldn't meet a chap who I thought believed he was doing me one. They get such a bad rap but women and couples can be just as badly-behaved and arrogant......

Your not doing yourselves any favours by stating your doing them a favour, it comes across as arrogant ( you may be the nicest people on earth but it will attract the wrong type) reword your profile at the end if the day the fun is meant to be mutual, also take time messaging the people your get a idea of what they are like before you decide to meet and that's the key. Too many men come on here thinking it's instashag.com the ones that don't are they ones you want ( ps, we've met men with no veris and men with , the ones with none tend to be the better ones lol )

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"How do couples go about selecting the right guy to share a lady in mmf, so far two guys and both hAve been about what they can get out of it, any advice?"

I hear this a lot, either guys having little technique or guys being reflected as great when all they have done is turn up and want to wank.

It's a craps shoot, though effort, rapport in messages, humour, similar tastes and decent verifications do help. Maybe try to decipher the veris too (say if they are verified by people who rarely meet, or people who are after say gang bangs or bukakke?)

We looked for a single guy for ages and finally met one a month or so ago. For us, we wanted someone who would take an effort in the messages they sent to us, to not just jump in with dirty talk. Also, one of the most important things for us was respect, we wanted the single guy to respect the male half of the company, to make an effort with him as much as the female half.

Luckily, we found a guy who was well mannered, talk time in his messages and showed an awful lot of respect to us both and because of all that, we had a brilliant time.

"We looked for a single guy for ages and finally met one a month or so ago. For us, we wanted someone who would take an effort in the messages they sent to us, to not just jump in with dirty talk. Also, one of the most important things for us was respect, we wanted the single guy to respect the male half of the company, to make an effort with him as much as the female half.

Luckily, we found a guy who was well mannered, talk time in his messages and showed an awful lot of respect to us both and because of all that, we had a brilliant time. "

spot on ,thats how it happened with us.

Salisbury

Thanks all for responses, we take on board what has been said, we haVe re written the profile, hope it meets with your agreement, hope you all hAve a great weekend.

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

personally I chat to the couple and ask them what they want, for me it's great to have sex with people you have chatted with and had a honest conversation. I don't have meets on here for just my own satisfaction it's for all involved.

message me if you're interested I see we're not that far away

We talk to them. We discuss what we would like out of the meet to make sure he's happy, and also ask what he wants and see if we're happy.

Always had fun.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Check them out via messaging and look at their responses, then go for a social; that will reveal an enormous amount of them that can be hidden behind a computer screen and keyboard; no effort to turn up for something when sex is not on the agenda or they turn up and fail to impress with personal appearance, dress and odour equates to a polite 'we don't think this is going to work'.

Doctor Nasty

Social Profiling in 5 Minutes (Penguin)

yumsville

"Thanks all for responses, we take on board what has been said, we haVe re written the profile, hope it meets with your agreement, hope you all hAve a great weekend."

Just a pointer or two.. you using the word tactile means you're going to either get wimpy guys or guys that only do oral, not ones that get involved or explore good sex. (if thats what you're after then keep it)

Also, as the Mr is the only one answering messages - this may be a good option to sift through the numbers but speaking as a guy, you like to get an idea of a woman. If it's only the Mr answering messages - fun and flirtation is going to hard.. which may affect either guys turning up or attraction. But good luck

Who in the right mind wanna meet anyone thats doing you a favour its all about mutual respect...id rather have a wank then accept a shag as a favour.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Then there is always the mobile phone call at 21.30; is the telephone turned off, goes to voicemail or the answer is stilted; all suggest that someone is playing away.

Doctor Nasty

Mobile Telecommunications and Tracking Services plc

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Doing them a favour, dearie me that's awful lol.

I told a guy off for saying "you're the couple, so I do what you guys want" (no he' he's not a sub!)

Meets - no matter what the dynamic in the bedroom - work best when there is consensus and a level playing field. Im not so special (who is???) as to believe im doing guys a favour but also wouldn't meet a chap who I thought believed he was doing me one. They get such a bad rap but women and couples can be just as badly-behaved and arrogant......"

Very well put! J x

"Thanks all for responses, we take on board what has been said, we haVe re written the profile, hope it meets with your agreement, hope you all hAve a great weekend.

Just a pointer or two.. you using the word tactile means you're going to either get wimpy guys or guys that only do oral, not ones that get involved or explore good sex. (if thats what you're after then keep it)

Also, as the Mr is the only one answering messages - this may be a good option to sift through the numbers but speaking as a guy, you like to get an idea of a woman. If it's only the Mr answering messages - fun and flirtation is going to hard.. which may affect either guys turning up or attraction. But good luck"

If a guy is tactile, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to explore sex or is wimpy!

Personally, I think it's a good idea to have MR doing the messaging, it s out the guys who just want a dirty message to have a wank over. Maybe once MR messages back and forth a few times and is comfortable, bring MRS in to the conversation.

yumsville

"Thanks all for responses, we take on board what has been said, we haVe re written the profile, hope it meets with your agreement, hope you all hAve a great weekend.

Also, as the Mr is the only one answering messages - this may be a good option to sift through the numbers but speaking as a guy, you like to get an idea of a woman. If it's only the Mr answering messages - fun and flirtation is going to hard.. which may affect either guys turning up or attraction. But good luck

If a guy is tactile, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to explore sex or is wimpy!

Personally, I think it's a good idea to have MR doing the messaging, it s out the guys who just want a dirty message to have a wank over. Maybe once MR messages back and forth a few times and is comfortable, bring MRS in to the conversation."

Tactile = gropey to me.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

As a single guy who has enjoyed the company of couples , I ve found, its attraction first, then we all have to be socially compatible, if your not comfortable in each others company I doubt you d be comfortable being naked together, given those its about respecting each others boundaries .

I think fabio says someylthing along the lines of the guys you re seeking are in demand and having fun already,

so you need to a) seek them out and b) as much as you said 'we re doing them the favour' well you need to be able to convinvce these guys you re all going to have fun,

Have fun guys Hope you find what youre looking for,

How do we select guys? Easy! They need to be black, at least 6ft 8, built like a barn door, hung like a horse, as charming as 007, and able to order hubby to fluff him! Easy!

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"Not at all, how many thousands of guys are on here looking for sex??? So we choose, and yes we are doing them the favour by allowing them to join us, if they see it as the other way round then they don't hAve to apply. "

I think this is where you are mistaken!

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"

"

This is total bollocks!

I really like what you have put in your reply.As a single male with a lovely fb on here I can see it from both sides.A big part of swinging is social.So when meeting you should be looking for someone that you both get on with.Respect good manners are so important this ensures a great time when you all play.It not just the female playing her partner is too.

HAS A SINGLE MALE WHO HAS MEET CPLS

there needs be chemistry between all 3 off you and he must chat to the bloke too

Good luck

For us we have to be mentally stimulated by the other person, then it's physical attraction and finally do we meet each other's needs can we pleasure them as much as they can pleasure us. It's a long slow process but by the time we actually decide to play we all know what makes each other tick.

I know that's not the best way to do things as many get bored along the way but it works for us.

Dublin and London

Sounds like a good way to do it to me! Great profile guys. J x

Gosh, we'd never think like that. When we meet a guy we want to enjoy it but equally we like anyone we meet to have a great time too and the thought that we're doing single guys a favour just doesn't sound right. Don't really think anyone's doing anyone a 'favour' it's all about us all pleasing each other.

Dublin and London

I agree. The most important thing for is that everyone is relaxed and enjoys themselves. J x

------------------------------------------

Interesting question. All the couples I've been with (I'm a single guy) have looked for charm, charisma, sexuality, good standard of education, gentlemanliness, MFM experience, social skills, calmness, common interests, and the ability and desire to integrate with the couple, and for the relationship to enhance everyone's lives. After all, couples are extending their relationship to include another man, and that man has to understand what a trust is involved there. All three have to "click" in every way, otherwise it won't work. I think that you've been unlucky so far, but its a learning experience. Just set out what you are looking for, and assess the guys who show an interest (exercise due diligence) and go for it ... and, good luck to you both Mike

"Doing them a favour, dearie me that's awful lol.

Meets - no matter what the dynamic in the bedroom - work best when there is consensus and a level playing field. Im not so special (who is???) as to believe im doing guys a favour but also wouldn't meet a chap who I thought believed he was doing me one. They get such a bad rap but women and couples can be just as badly-behaved and arrogant......"

We carefully analyse hundreds of male profiles to see what we can glean about attitude and personality. Then we get bored and choose the one with the biggest cock.

(Joking!)

Read your thread title and your comments and then ask yourself. If you were a single guy who was not finding it hard to get meets.

Would you need a favour?

Good point!

Good point

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

How much do you find out about them beforehand? Do you get the sense that they are 'sharing' type of people?

» Add a new message to this topic