FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club Virgin

Club Virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am very curious about going to a swingers club, but there's a few things holding me back & I wondered whether some of the regular club goers could answer a few questions for me please?

1. My age, am I too young for most people in a club setting?

2. Size, I am usually pretty confident with my body, but anxious that my confidence may vanish once the kit comes off in front of so many others, does this initial anxiety wear off?

3. Size part2, Are you put off when you're in a club getting it on & someone not so attractive to you walks past or is watching? I.e. Miss chunky over here

4. Being a single woman, should I brave it alone or find a man to drag along with me?

Thank you for reading & any responses will be very much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

age and size don't matter at all in a club ...every club has a variety of people ..all ages ..all sizes ...and yes , anxiety goes very quickly when everybody is walking about near naked ...as for going alone as a single woman ..i've beena few times alone and it can be daunting ..i much prefer going with a companion ...hope you take the step and go ..

1. Some clubs have a lower age limit of 21 so check first , but I can't imagine they would turn you away as a single girl .

2. No worries at all on size , There will be larger and you will lose any anxiety very quickly .

3. No one will be bothered at all by your size when they or you are playing . Most will find it a turn on .

4. It would be wise to go with a friend ( male or female ) the first time . Further visits will be fine on your own .

And have fun

Age is not a problem. And as for size - dont worry you have a very sexy and hot body, and i am sure everyone on here would love to get there hands on it. (Both men and women).

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Believe me, I`ve seen ladies much larger than you in clubs and they`re full of confidence. Yes, you will be anxious first time, totally normal, think we all were! You can always choose a club that has lockable rooms so you can have some quality time with your chosen one in privacy.

Assuming you're looking for honest answers; you're too young - live a little before swinging.

"Assuming you're looking for honest answers; you're too young - live a little before swinging."

Based on what ?

Swinging isn't living ?

We have noticed a lot more younger swingers in the last year , and many do it because it's a safer way of fulfilling desires .

Why not swing as a young single before settling down ?

"1. Some clubs have a lower age limit of 21 so check first , but I can't imagine they would turn you away as a single girl .

2. No worries at all on size , There will be larger and you will lose any anxiety very quickly .

3. No one will be bothered at all by your size when they or you are playing . Most will find it a turn on .

4. It would be wise to go with a friend ( male or female ) the first time . Further visits will be fine on your own .

And have fun "

couldn't have put it better myself. IM a single girl who goes to clubs alot. Its a big deal going alone without knowing anyone there. Take a friend so you can watch out for each other.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you very much for the replies everyone

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

You will be fine.

Chameleons would be a good choice for you.

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

You sound as if you have made an informed choice about going to a club based on sound reasoning. In this case who cares if you're 19 or 79?

Size

Sexy is a girl who's comfortable in her own body regardless if she's size 6,16 or 26. Judging by your pics you've nothing to worry about.

Partner

See if you can find a girl to go with first time. Going with a guy may mark you out as a couple and that might not be how you want to present yourself as at a club.

By *exiSlutBabeWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

"Assuming you're looking for honest answers; you're too young - live a little before swinging."

OP you may be too young for a club, you may not be too young, I do not know you, so have no idea on that.

I was going to clubs at 21, I have friends who went and still go at 18, I have seen middle aged people who cannot mentally cope with clubs, each individual is different and the fact that you have had the sense to seek advice about the things that worry you tell me you probably will enjoy the experience and be able to handle it mentally.

You have to be 18 to legally drink in licensed premises yet some 18 year olds cannot cope with drinking, neither can some 30, 40, 50, 60 year olds.

I would never assume you could not mentally handle the experience or enjoy it, that is only something you will feel about yourself and find out if you decide to try a club.

Personally I think it will be a good life experience for you and help you feel better about yourself. Your fears about size will fade away when you meet the mix of people you will meet.

Going to a club does not mean you have to do anything there, you can look around and see if it is what you really want and if not, just treat it as a life experience along with other experiences you may have had.

Many young people have experienced more of life than many older people, you do not have to "live a little" first because chances are you have already lived a little more than some people ever will despite their age.

I would not choose to go with a guy for your first visit, but there are many females on here that will happily go with you and "hold your hand" for the first visit. Many of them use these forums.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

The first time I went to a club I went with a single female friend. We were both club virgins and we went with the attitude that we were just going for a social girly night out with no expectations. We had a great time and have never looked back!

» Add a new message to this topic