FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do I need?

Do I need?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im going to a swingers party tonight, I am nervous but now worrying about how Im going to look. Im wearing a black dress and my meet has asked me if im wearing stockings. Now I was going bare legs now im worried what people will think. I dont own any stockings.

I just think im going to look silly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You won't look silly at all. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable.

At the parties I've been to some women wore them and some didn't. I laddered mine once and took them off, no-one said anything.

Don't worry about it and hope you have lots of fun. xx

"You won't look silly at all. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable.

At the parties I've been to some women wore them and some didn't. I laddered mine once and took them off, no-one said anything.

Don't worry about it and hope you have lots of fun. xx"

thank you

I always wear stockings as they cover up a few evils ! I cant wear purpose made stockings as I find them too tight - i buy fish net tights and just cut them to make stockings. They dont ladder and look great and comfy. Works well with 40 plus denure tights too x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Im going to a swingers party tonight, I am nervous but now worrying about how Im going to look. Im wearing a black dress and my meet has asked me if im wearing stockings. Now I was going bare legs now im worried what people will think. I dont own any stockings.

I just think im going to look silly"

you wont look silly. There aren't any rules

Hope you have a great time

I think you will look hot with or without them

Where what eva u feel comfy in

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You won't be at all out of place just have a great night x

"I think you will look hot with or without them "

thank you

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Be comfortable, you will enjoy more if you are i dont often wear hold ups out and 95% of the time am bare legged ( creamed up and smooth.... ) just wear what you feel good in and enjoy!

"Im going to a swingers party tonight, I am nervous but now worrying about how Im going to look. Im wearing a black dress and my meet has asked me if im wearing stockings. Now I was going bare legs now im worried what people will think. I dont own any stockings.

I just think im going to look silly"

You've been there before...you know the crowd there aren't the least bit bothered about details like that...go in what you're happy in...your meet may have hinted that he likes stockings in asking though...how important is it to you to make an effort for him?

With the weather tonight though stockings might be warmer...I hope the pool's been turned up high!!

Bare legs every time. Beautiful xx

I just think im going to look silly

You've been there before...you know the crowd there aren't the least bit bothered about details like that...go in what you're happy in...your meet may have hinted that he likes stockings in asking though...how important is it to you to make an effort for him?

With the weather tonight though stockings might be warmer...I hope the pool's been turned up high!! "

bit late asking me now. i dont own any lol

» Add a new message to this topic