FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > In need of advice please help lol :D

In need of advice please help lol :D

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey wondering if you could help us it would be muchly appreciated :D

We have been on here awhile and having no luck !

We send out loads of messages to women , it's a very nice message , always put a lot of effort into it, always respect they're age range and what they are looking for , we only message the people if we think we match what they want . But yet know one is interested I mean know one they either just delete our message or we get a message back saying thanks but no thanks .

Our luck is just awful !

So we are wondering if there is something on our profile or even the profile that is extremely off putting! And if you'd be kind enough to say .

Thank you very much xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/14 12:00:27]

You're pics are very repetitive and says only one thing.

Added to the fact they are not going to appeal to everyone.

In my opinion and exp couples/fems usually have a very clear idea of what they want.

Make sure your profile is relatively in "synch" with theirs before you message.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Well I know I'm out of your age range by a few years (and this is just my

Opinion others will say different) but your pictures aren't my cuppa tea at all, I'm not a fan of up close spread pudsey shots oozing cum etc.

Also you are very young which going by previous threads I know can be a hindrance on here,

You are looking for single bi fems 18-30 and that has to be the smallest majority on here.

Maybe try going to a club? You'll have better luck face to face than on here no doubt x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

reads fine...

I would change your status as it may not work for all, but hey what does...

I am not into the whole 100% stuff, you either are or you're not

good luck and welcome

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Well I know I'm out of your age range by a few years (and this is just my

Opinion others will say different) but your pictures aren't my cuppa tea at all, I'm not a fan of up close spread pudsey shots oozing cum etc.

Also you are very young which going by previous threads I know can be a hindrance on here,

You are looking for single bi fems 18-30 and that has to be the smallest majority on here.

Maybe try going to a club? You'll have better luck face to face than on here no doubt x"

Pudsey should read pussy!!

Feck you autocorrect xx

"You're pics are very repetitive and says only one thing.

Added to the fact they are not going to appeal to everyone.

In my opinion and exp couples/fems usually have a very clear idea of what they want.

Make sure your profile is relatively in "synch" with theirs before you message. "

Thank you very much

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there's someone for everyone on here, keep trying and you will eventually get lucky.

If you change anything you will be compromising on what you want.

It looks as if you enjoy life anyway but good luck

"reads fine...

good luck and welcome "

Thank you lol !

The 100% only to attempt to keep bi men away from Chris they seem to love him lol , but thank you xxx

"reads fine...

good luck and welcome "

Thank you lol !

The 100% only to attempt to keep bi men away from Chris they seem to love him lol , but thank you xxx

I'm with the posts above, pics should leave something to the imagination, think sexy and risqué, try to seduce the people you want to meet, get them excited by the prospect of meeting you and you will find it a bit easier.

Also go to a club and meet people there too, you will prob find that easier.

Have fun and good luck

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will say, from a female perspective, your pictures are very off putting ok I'm not Bi, but I don't think they would attract a single Bi female.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

The 100% only to attempt to keep bi men away from Chris they seem to love him lol , but thank you xxx"

it won't, but keep trying

Maybe try going to a club? You'll have better luck face to face than on here no doubt x

Feck you autocorrect xx "

Thank you very much , definitely keep the clubs in mind , just abit nervous lol xxx

"there's someone for everyone on here, keep trying and you will eventually get lucky.

If you change anything you will be compromising on what you want.

It looks as if you enjoy life anyway but good luck"

ThAnkyou xx

Maybe try going to a club? You'll have better luck face to face than on here no doubt x"

I am in the minority then but your pictures are definitely the issue I'd say. One close up pussy shot is more than enough for anyone, even if it is just to show off your piercing. I think sometimes less is more. And your ages would put most off.

Your best bet is to head to a club x

We thought the pics maybe an issue , it's not so much we can't be bothered or anything it's more to the fact that, we live with parents and there is always people around , so we take a quick snap when we can lol , definitely going to take your very helpful advice ThAnkyou

We thought the pics maybe an issue , it's not so much we can't be bothered or anything it's more to the fact that, we live with parents and there is always people around , so we take a quick snap when we can lol , definitely going to take your very helpful advice ThAnkyou

I am in the minority then but your pictures are definitely the issue I'd say. One close up pussy shot is more than enough for anyone, even if it is just to show off your piercing. I think sometimes less is more. And your ages would put most off.

Your best bet is to head to a club x"

Thankyou very helpful xxx

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Too many close up pictures focused on parts of your anatomy this is not a medical encyclopaedia but a swinger site.

A fewer photos showing a recent clear face and full body pictures of you both would be much more beneficial.

"Too many close up pictures focused on parts of your anatomy this is not a medical encyclopaedia but a swinger site.

A fewer photos showing a recent clear face and full body pictures of you both would be much more beneficial."

It's hard with our Jobs to put face pics up, but we do have more exposed pics in our friends only

after reading your profile we would be interested in the fact your very similar age to us and that you have swingers clubs in your interests

but the close up pics really turn both of us off, for us first impressions count and much prefer pics that leave more to the imagination.

boobs, bums, torso, lips, legs over cock/fanny pics any day for us

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"Too many close up pictures focused on parts of your anatomy this is not a medical encyclopaedia but a swinger site.

A fewer photos showing a recent clear face and full body pictures of you both would be much more beneficial.

It's hard with our Jobs to put face pics up, but we do have more exposed pics in our friends only "

Those who know you best can easily recognise you from your avatar picture.

Do keep your face picture private if you must and only attach them to those you are likely to meet.

My advice to you is to show more about your full body (without faces so cannot be used against you) people want to see more where your sexual parts are attached to i.e. Is your tummy flat or are you curvy?

Most profile who shows close ups photo they are seen as if they had a lot to hide or they lack of confidence!

You are the way you are and people will appreciate you for whom you are so be proud of it and show it off.

I hope this is helpful

It's hard with our Jobs to put face pics up, but we do have more exposed pics in our friends only

Do keep your face picture private if you must and only attach them to those you are likely to meet.

My advice to you is to show more about your full body (without faces so cannot be used against you) people want to see more where your sexual parts are attached to i.e. Is your tummy flat or are you curvy?

Most profile who shows close ups photo they are seen as if they had a lot to hide or they lack of confidence!

You are the way you are and people will appreciate you for whom you are so be proud of it and show it off.

I hope this is helpful "

Yes thankyou that is very helpful , you've hit the nail right on the head lol ! I can see why people would be put off .

Thankyou very much xxxxx

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I think 'pudsey' is a great euphemism

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Thumbs up for being respectful on people's comments and advice, a lot of folk get arsy when you try point them in the right direction, so good on ya x

If I was in the demographic of who you are looking for, I would be put off instantly by your update status, closely followed by the close up fanny shots. I don't mind seeing one cock pic on a couple profile because that gives me an idea how big the guy is, but I hate with a passion the gynae shots

I hope this is helpful "

Best advice I've read in this thread.

I agree about close ups and creampies and cock showing pics that they can put off a big mass of ppl but thats just my opinion. However I admire the fact you show your curves confidently and I like the females full body shots. Shows the whole picture which honest confident and sexy. Most curvy women in this site are not confident enough to show a whole body pic.

You sound very genuine full of energy and character. Keep trying and you'll find people who'll want to meet you for who you are and for what you have to add to the fun. Good luck.

"Thumbs up for being respectful on people's comments and advice, a lot of folk get arsy when you try point them in the right direction, so good on ya x "

aww thank you very much ! It's just so nice that people have taken the time !

Really appreciate this comment xxxx

I hope this is helpful

Best advice I've read in this thread.

I agree about close ups and creampies and cock showing pics that they can put off a big mass of ppl but thats just my opinion. However I admire the fact you show your curves confidently and I like the females full body shots. Shows the whole picture which honest confident and sexy. Most curvy women in this site are not confident enough to show a whole body pic.

You sound very genuine full of energy and character. Keep trying and you'll find people who'll want to meet you for who you are and for what you have to add to the fun. Good luck."

Thank you ! Very helpful ! This comment has made me feel very good thank you lol ! Xxxx

"I will say, from a female perspective, your pictures are very off putting ok I'm not Bi, but I don't think they would attract a single Bi female."

I agree - way too much!

Try some sexy poses with someone taking the pic rather than selfies ....

Look at others pics too and us them as inspiration

If that fails ,.. Try a club and see how you get on face to face

Ooooh I hate your pics - sorry - So off putting - hide them in the friends if you must have that stuff on your profile

And your current status ending with the words " juicy cunt" is not nice at all im afraid.

Best of luck x

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Pudsey sounded really funny lol

Cuksey going to meet pudsey tonight.

"If I was in the demographic of who you are looking for, I would be put off instantly by your update status, closely followed by the close up fanny shots. I don't mind seeing one cock pic on a couple profile because that gives me an idea how big the guy is, but I hate with a passion the gynae shots "

^^^^ this exactly

The new pictures are sooooooo much better, you both look fun and attractive ..... It's just a shame those close up open fanny shots are still there

"The new pictures are sooooooo much better, you both look fun and attractive ..... It's just a shame those close up open fanny shots are still there "

Thankyou ! I've gone in to our photos 3 times and tried to get rid of nearly all of them but i press save changes and it just won't change lol slowly loosing my temper with my phone lol xxx

The name would put me off.

I'm sure it's just a but of fun, but you'd be surprised how many have crap like that and 100% mean it lol.

Feck you autocorrect xx

Pudsey sounded really funny lol "

I agree with what HB has said, also for or me less is more when it comes to pictures.

btw had a quick look just to make sure you weren't corrupting Pudsey

By *oulcakeMan  over a year ago

Gornal

Totally agree with the cum dribbling shots, not the most appealing in my opinion. Good luck though guys.

We also think it may be the "Age" thing...and your interests!!! fisting.and anal and mild bsms...There aint that many on here looking for what you are...Most folk woill be interested in wold and kinky....once they get to know you!!!! But good luck it hard to find reliable couples on here at the best of times...

your pics dont help

your username can be taken as being a little arrogant and put some off

you say you cant put face pics up in case you are recognised cuz of your job, yet your profile pic is of the female halfs face with a cock stuck across it.

as has been said, go to clubs, you may stand a chance there

» Add a new message to this topic