FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NLOS OP   Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Hey there, would live to here some feedback. Talking about myself was never a strong point.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

'Looking for meet couples that with a bi or curious male'

That's the opening line of your profile, needs a bit of work.

Kirkcaldy

Haha that's embarrassing, never was very good at proof reading. Fixed.

I'd get rid of the cock pics

Kirkcaldy

Okay, I was thinking ok making the cross dresser pics private as well, do you think they would out off couples looking for a dom guy ( which his a role I really like to play)

"Okay, I was thinking ok making the cross dresser pics private as well, do you think they would out off couples looking for a dom guy ( which his a role I really like to play)"

Depends on if you're playing bi or straight

Kirkcaldy

I play bi but I'm worried that mentioning my sub side or my cross dressing side will put females off and if the girl isn't interested then the couple won't meet

"I play bi but I'm worried that mentioning my sub side or my cross dressing side will put females off and if the girl isn't interested then the couple won't meet "

It's not up to the woman to decide, there's also the man to consider, always list everything

"I play bi but I'm worried that mentioning my sub side or my cross dressing side will put females off and if the girl isn't interested then the couple won't meet "

Yes, by putting you're a cross dresser in particular you will immediately eliminate 95% of females and couples from looking at you. It's up to you whether you want to show it and live with that, or think with your dick and hide it.

From experience, most guys choose the latter.

Kirkcaldy

I'm not on the site as a TV i just have a few pics of me dressed up. Do you think that will alienate 95%

I don't think hiding it is a bad idea, i still really like playing as a guy and a dominant. If i see someone looking for a sub or a CD i can always send them pics privately and say i'm interested

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Be yourself!

So far you seem to be doing ok....

Dont change anything to suit others

Kirkcaldy

I'm getting few meets but there is always ready for improvement.

Most of my meets i'm sub, and the only meet where i was dom they said they had seconds thoughts after seeing my profile.

I really like being dom and i think lots of couples are looking for it and yet i think the crossdresser and other sub stuff if scaring them away.

I am being myself, i just want to portray myself in the way that gives me the most opportunities.

Think i'll move all the crossdresser stuff to my fab guys account

I out my kink/fetish stuff in a separate section at the bottom with a little heading saying this us some stuff I like to do every so often but it's not essential on a meet and if they're not interested in it just ignore it.

went down very well used to get a few messages complimenting my profile which I liked lol.

[Removed by poster at 19/02/14 11:53:36]

"I'm getting few meets but there is always ready for improvement.

Most of my meets i'm sub, and the only meet where i was dom they said they had seconds thoughts after seeing my profile.

I really like being dom and i think lots of couples are looking for it and yet i think the crossdresser and other sub stuff if scaring them away.

I am being myself, i just want to portray myself in the way that gives me the most opportunities.

Think i'll move all the crossdresser stuff to my fab guys account "

Just make it clear you're a switch, plus side of being a switch us you get rid of all the jackasses who think you can only be dom or sub and if your switch your just a poser yadda yada yadda.

They usually suck cause they're too focused on their own fantasy and role, switches and the normal subs/doms are way more fun as they tend to be about the experience

Kirkcaldy

I really like the idea of having a kink section separate. I'm going to implement that. thanks

» Add a new message to this topic