FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a Pro Domme for couples

Finding a Pro Domme for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if there are any couples on here who have visited to a Pro Domme.

If so how was your experience and could you recommend any?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We'd be interested in trying this too. Nicki's becoming a complete bitch with a whip but visiting a pro would be great fun

Also interested in this

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Do you imagine that what happens with a PD would involve sex with them? If so your going to be disappointed.

If you just want some guidance in how to do particular elements of BDSM paying in excess of £100 an hour seems unnecessary. Just go to a local munch or BDSM club and ask polite questions.

Or ask on here as there are plenty of experienced BDSM players on here

Or just look up Pro Dommes.

"Do you imagine that what happens with a PD would involve sex with them? If so your going to be disappointed.

"

Never thought sex would be involved. I like to be whipped and dommed. Nicki likes to see it.

Giggling now; just remembered a previous post by a guy sat in the bath waiting to be dommed. Tina replied 'where's this guy waiting to be bombed? Geronimo!'

"Do you imagine that what happens with a PD would involve sex with them? If so your going to be disappointed.

If you just want some guidance in how to do particular elements of BDSM paying in excess of £100 an hour seems unnecessary. Just go to a local munch or BDSM club and ask polite questions.

Or ask on here as there are plenty of experienced BDSM players on here "

We have been wanting to meet a dominant bi female for some time now but it is proving to be much harder than first thought.

We understand the role of a PD and know that many will not allow you to touch them.

The sort of session that we are on about would be that the PD would be mainly focusing on Mrs S with whips clamps etc. She would then instruct Mrs S to perform oral on me then order me to fuck Mrs S. There is more to mention but that's the basics.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

" There is more to mention but that's the basics.

"

I can imagine. If your happy to pay the fee then a PD is the answer but some are just chancers or hookers in a corset with a Tesco's riding crop. If you get no personal recommendations I would suggest browsing the online directories and then checking out anybody who interests you on somewhere like FL. If they are real they will have a significant presence on somewhere like that. They will often post what munches or clubs they will be at and you could then go and meet them socially to see whether you would be happy to go further with them.

We have been wanting to meet a dominant bi female for some time now but it is proving to be much harder than first thought.

We understand the role of a PD and know that many will not allow you to touch them.

The sort of session that we are on about would be that the PD would be mainly focusing on Mrs S with whips clamps etc. She would then instruct Mrs S to perform oral on me then order me to fuck Mrs S. There is more to mention but that's the basics.

"

We've done that. It was brilliant. Hope you find someone. x

We found some interesting clips on xhxxxxer which some up what we are looking for.

There are some very good latex Domme clips but most if them seem to be from Germany,and surrounding areas.

We have recently joined FL so as mentioned before maybe that would be a good starting point.

We've done that. It was brilliant. Hope you find someone. x"

May we ask, was that with a PD?

If so which part of the country did you find them?

We would certainly be prepared to travel the country.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

There are clubs which a number of PDs frequently attend where you might get some good advice or even meet someone of interest. I don't know if I am allowed to name them on here? Mods?

A lot of fetish clubs, (especially the larger, more well known ones), have a house Domme who is often an experienced PD.

There is also a site for and about PDs and those who visit them/are interested. Again I don't know if I am allowed to name.

Mods? Advice please?

Check out the munch in Bristol as I know that once a month a dominatrix visits

Pmd you x

» Add a new message to this topic