FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Online or in person

Online or in person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's strange I find it hard to get my real personality across online . I think I come across better in person . Wonder if anyone else feels same about them selfs ? . Or is it just me being a numpty ? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends who i,m talking to but not so shy online than I am in person

"Depends who i,m talking to but not so shy online than I am in person "
it's not bein shy I mean it's more getting ur personality into words with out looking a dick lol

Yes ! In the right company I am very different.

Her

"Yes ! In the right company I am very different.

Her "

well that's good to be different people who rnt are very dull lol

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

No you are right it's totally different we have chatted online with some,but just didn't click in club,others my wife may have said, she don't like,but then we have met and had a great time,it's easier if your single as in couples both partners have to like both partners of couples you meet,we find it easier at the club,to meet we just use this site to keep in contact with people we have played with,but we have met some nice people from here

I think were both better in real life, well to be honest gilly never comes on fab anymore thinks it's a waste of time, she much prefers clubs and parties and meeting people in real life, as for me I think I come across a lot better in real life

I find the forums are the best place on this site to get your personality across, there are a lot of people (single guys especially) that were seeming to have not luck until they joined in the witty banter on here and its got them noticed, you would be suirprised how many people read the forums even without comenting on any posts

Face to face, a look, gesture, expression can convey instantly what you would struggle to get across in a paragraph online so yeah, I agree.

I come across better in person as being dyslexic I find typing script very tiring.

well, you have your dick as a profile picture, so thats the first impression people have of you.

if you dont want it to start all about your genitals, i would suggest having a profile picture that is interesting or different and maybe suggests your sense of humour or similar.

similarly, if you come across better in person than inline, then dont bother with the online world, but get yourself to clubs and socials and make your personality the thing that shows first rather than your genitals

"well, you have your dick as a profile picture, so thats the first impression people have of you.

if you dont want it to start all about your genitals, i would suggest having a profile picture that is interesting or different and maybe suggests your sense of humour or similar.

similarly, if you come across better in person than inline, then dont bother with the online world, but get yourself to clubs and socials and make your personality the thing that shows first rather than your genitals"

point taken on pic lol . I do go clubs but not done social !

"It's strange I find it hard to get my real personality across online . I think I come across better in person . Wonder if anyone else feels same about them selfs ? . Or is it just me being a numpty ? Lol "

Most people do come across better in person its only a few who are really good with the written word that are the other way round.

» Add a new message to this topic