FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > young bi girl

young bi girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a young bi girl on here with my boyfriend.. But looking for a bi women who I can have some fun with is proving difficult. They all want someone a little older I am only 20 but am mature for my age, is there any bi women in Plymouth who'd like a chat. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe try a club where people aren't so focused on age.

advertise in the meets section

approach local young bi females for conversation

thats pretty much all you can do without going out and attending socials and clubs.

"advertise in the meets section

approach local young bi females for conversation

thats pretty much all you can do without going out and attending socials and clubs."

Thanks for the advice on advertising in the meets section, can't always message the bi women as they have put an age range on their profile. Shame. But thanks though

Are you looking to meet them just you and them or for them to meet you and your boyfriend ?

By *ames-victoriaCouple  over a year ago

Paignton

You guys seem to have the same problem we do, andnwe are looking for couples in our age range, if your intrested give us a message

By *atchadreamWoman  over a year ago

ST NEOTS

Hello there!

By *ce of diamondMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I am having the same problem me and a female friend are looking for a woman to join us in her first ffm she knows I'm on here and asked me to see if I can find someone but having no luck what so ever hopefully someone will read this now and reply it's on the 21st of feb and we can accomadate

"Are you looking to meet them just you and them or for them to meet you and your boyfriend ? "

Either way really depends what we would both decide on and whats going to really turn me and my boyfriend on x

"I am having the same problem me and a female friend are looking for a woman to join us in her first ffm she knows I'm on here and asked me to see if I can find someone but having no luck what so ever hopefully someone will read this now and reply it's on the 21st of feb and we can accomadate "

you havent a hope.

better chance if she joins and looks as most will just think you are trying it on for yourself im afraid

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"I am having the same problem me and a female friend are looking for a woman to join us in her first ffm she knows I'm on here and asked me to see if I can find someone but having no luck what so ever hopefully someone will read this now and reply it's on the 21st of feb and we can accomadate

you havent a hope.

better chance if she joins and looks as most will just think you are trying it on for yourself im afraid"

... the oracle has spoken . And bang right ... take the great advise ... ...

"Are you looking to meet them just you and them or for them to meet you and your boyfriend ?

Either way really depends what we would both decide on and whats going to really turn me and my boyfriend on x"

What about the bi woman? Sounds like you're just going to use her to turn you and your boyfriend on. What about what she wants?

"Are you looking to meet them just you and them or for them to meet you and your boyfriend ?

Either way really depends what we would both decide on and whats going to really turn me and my boyfriend on x

What about the bi woman? Sounds like you're just going to use her to turn you and your boyfriend on. What about what she wants? "

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

What is a bi women?

Gloucester

"I am having the same problem me and a female friend are looking for a woman to join us in her first ffm she knows I'm on here and asked me to see if I can find someone but having no luck what so ever hopefully someone will read this now and reply it's on the 21st of feb and we can accomadate

you havent a hope.

better chance if she joins and looks as most will just think you are trying it on for yourself im afraid"

I full understand that I have asked her to join but she doesn't want to but she is more than willing to speak to anyone that is interested this is all for her I have told her the chances are very slim I'm meeting up with her later on and will show her this to see if this will persuade her to join thank you for the reply and let's hope this helps her to join

What about the bi woman? Sounds like you're just going to use her to turn you and your boyfriend on. What about what she wants?

"

It's all about what she wants to.. Haha maybe it wasn't clear enough but it is a fantasy of mine and my boyfriend and if she would like to meet us and get involved it'd be about what us (the women) can do to turn eachother on depending on what we both like

By *ensualSeduction20Woman  over a year ago

Carlisle

Being a single 20 year old its very difficult to meet a couple too lol .. See my age and are put off x

It's all about what she wants to.. Haha maybe it wasn't clear enough but it is a fantasy of mine and my boyfriend and if she would like to meet us and get involved it'd be about what us (the women) can do to turn eachother on depending on what we both like"

Maybe put that on your profile then. Some women don't like to feel like a couple's plaything. Also they can be worried about jealousy from one half of a couple. Lots of things really.

Good luck.

Thankyou for the feedback everyone it has been helpful had some nice messages after posting this

By *ire meet GasolineCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"Hello there! "

Lol love how you say hello but are seeking over 35's

Nice profile otherwise x

"I am having the same problem me and a female friend are looking for a woman to join us in her first ffm she knows I'm on here and asked me to see if I can find someone but having no luck what so ever hopefully someone will read this now and reply it's on the 21st of feb and we can accomadate "

Seen many posts like this -just screams dodgy!!!

Seen many posts like this -just screams dodgy!!! "

Helloooooo in Plymouth try local:-/ x

By *ire meet GasolineCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"Helloooooo in Plymouth try local:-/ x"

Perfect then!

It's all about what she wants to.. Haha maybe it wasn't clear enough but it is a fantasy of mine and my boyfriend and if she would like to meet us and get involved it'd be about what us (the women) can do to turn eachother on depending on what we both like

Maybe put that on your profile then. Some women don't like to feel like a couple's plaything. Also they can be worried about jealousy from one half of a couple. Lots of things really.

Good luck. "

Gloucester

Seen many posts like this -just screams dodgy!!! "

I know it does and I did explain a few posts earlier that she is unwilling to join this site but more than happy to arrange over the phone i have explained all of this to her and I will be showing her these replays to show her that she needs to join but until she does here I am trying my best

You might find that difficult given your friend isn't on here as people will want to know what she looks like

By *leasurexxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Simple really just look for other people similar age to yourselves! ..although my personal view is that 19/20 is rather young to have started swinging but wish you luck on your search mwah x

Gloucester

You might find that difficult given your friend isn't on here as people will want to know what she looks like"

That is easily sorted I have 2 pics she has sent me that I can send in private message to who ever is interested in joining us

Hi we love younger bi girl fun shame your so far away xx

» Add a new message to this topic