FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > please advise

please advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would really like feedback from the females of the site please to help improve my profile if the lovely ladies of fab don't mind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi..

A few more photos would be great ..not cock ones though and tell us in your profile why you can't accommodate? ...

"Hi..

A few more photos would be great ..not cock ones though and tell us in your profile why you can't accommodate? ... "

Thank you for the help much obliged will get snapping and updating

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi,

would you meet a 99 year old? It's too boring really - nothing special and all about 'I'

it would be interesting to see who'd verified you

wouldn't be a profile i'd go for Z

Would you really meet someone who is 18-99?? Smacks of desperation to me.

The whole 18 to 99 age setting was the standard setting when I joined I hadn't realised that I hadn't changed it but thanks for pointing it out and it has now bee amended

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

A couple more piccies wouldn't go amiss

"A couple more piccies wouldn't go amiss "

Thanks will get the camera going when I finish work tonight

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Either your profile is over 5 months out of date... or your verification is not real...

The verification was from someone who has now left the site unfortunately she was a very lovely lady

Glasgow

"The verification was from someone who has now left the site unfortunately she was a very lovely lady "

I mean your profile saying "because I havent been verified by anyone" when your veri summary shows you have one meet verification..

If you haven't bothered even trying to update your profile in the 5 months since the verification... will you bother with any advice you're given

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"The verification was from someone who has now left the site unfortunately she was a very lovely lady "

How's the new patio?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

More pics, but go for variety. Say more about what makes you unique. Sell yourself, explain why someone should pick you. Try comedy.

"The verification was from someone who has now left the site unfortunately she was a very lovely lady

I mean your profile saying "because I havent been verified by anyone" when your veri summary shows you have one meet verification..

If you haven't bothered even trying to update your profile in the 5 months since the verification... will you bother with any advice you're given "

Didn't realise that I could remove old verifications from people who had left the site now removed and starting from scratch

Or a usp like Tina has !!

Glasgow

"The verification was from someone who has now left the site unfortunately she was a very lovely lady

If you haven't bothered even trying to update your profile in the 5 months since the verification... will you bother with any advice you're given

Didn't realise that I could remove old verifications from people who had left the site now removed and starting from scratch "

You cant remove verifications.

The text will disappear if the other person leaves or blocks you but you keep the verification tick and can continue to show the verification summary..

You seem to be missing my point though. Your profile states you are not verified, yet you have been verified for 5 months.

What efforts have you made to update your profile yourself before asking others for help

Didn't realise that I could remove old verifications from people who had left the site now removed and starting from scratch

The text will disappear if the other person leaves or blocks you but you keep the verification tick and can continue to show the verification summary..

You seem to be missing my point though. Your profile states you are not verified, yet you have been verified for 5 months.

What efforts have you made to update your profile yourself before asking others for help "

I have updated profile text and have changed the photo I had here quite a few times

What efforts have you made to update your profile yourself before asking others for help :-

I have updated profile text and have changed the photo I had here quite a few times "

Just took a look at your profile and altho you have updated it, it still says you haven't been verified but your profile shows you have?

The text is quite negative I think which will put a lot of people off and a bit "garbled" which makes it hard to follow. There are 1000s of single men and your profile needs to stand out from the rest if you hope to be successful - if not people will simply move on to another. Maybe try another revamp, good luck

What efforts have you made to update your profile yourself before asking others for help :-

I have updated profile text and have changed the photo I had here quite a few times

Just took a look at your profile and altho you have updated it, it still says you haven't been verified but your profile shows you have?

The text is quite negative I think which will put a lot of people off and a bit "garbled" which makes it hard to follow. There are 1000s of single men and your profile needs to stand out from the rest if you hope to be successful - if not people will simply move on to another. Maybe try another revamp, good luck "

Have done a bit of a revamp vie en rouge would love you're input please

The text is quite negative I think which will put a lot of people off and a bit "garbled" which makes it hard to follow. There are 1000s of single men and your profile needs to stand out from the rest if you hope to be successful - if not people will simply move on to another. Maybe try another revamp, good luck

Have done a bit of a revamp vie en rouge would love you're input please "

I'm no expert but its much better than it was - to my mind! I would lose the first line tho, its your profile, your shop window by which you sell yourself to other fabbers - you dont want everyone to think you needed advice on how to write it!!

Add in a bit about why you can't accommodate, as has already been mentioned I think it makes people question whether you are genuinely single.

it's the area matey... I'm not to far from you and I'm afraid to say there's not much about in the way of genuine single fems or couples who meet single guys.

in all my time on here... and in the last week I have contacted about 50 and not had one positive response. before you ask, yes I made sure I read the ads and was inside the age groups etc etc. the best Ive had back is a couple messages saying things like " your message made me smile" and the like.

the only thing you can do is move to a different area where the women and couples are more genuine

good luck though... you will need it

More pics, but not cock.. Torso, bum, chest etc.. Little more info, what your looking for, what you expect, what you can offer.. have a look at some of the regular posters on here to get an idea of how to present yourself. Good luck!

"it's the area matey... I'm not to far from you and I'm afraid to say there's not much about in the way of genuine single fems or couples who meet single guys.

in all my time on here... and in the last week I have contacted about 50 and not had one positive response. before you ask, yes I made sure I read the ads and was inside the age groups etc etc. the best Ive had back is a couple messages saying things like " your message made me smile" and the like.

the only thing you can do is move to a different area where the women and couples are more genuine

good luck though... you will need it

"

don't focus on you're area, branch out, I'd hate to meet someone local, especially if it was someone who had the same friends as me, like a guy a few miles from me who I knew, you wouldn't want to be outed as a swinger would you?

lol... I get what you mean but Ive tried up to about 30 miles... then you get told you are too far away....lol... I have to say ive had a better response from the area where my static caravan is situated but the site doesn't open for 4 weeks..lol

» Add a new message to this topic