FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > abusive people

abusive people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why should genuine people put up with highly abusive people if we report them there still writing up on the profile about some one even if there blocked there is no justice on this site whats so ever for genuine people feeling quite angry at the moment

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No one has to put up with abusive people!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why should genuine people put up with highly abusive people if we report them there still writing up on the profile about some one even if there blocked there is no justice on this site whats so ever for genuine people feeling quite angry at the moment "

It could be one person's word against another.

However if someone is using their profile to name and shame, this is against the rules. The member will have it deleted and get a warning.

"No one has to put up with abusive people!"

I just don't understand why people need to get abusive on here. I don't get nasty messages but I read about in the Forums frequently. Then again the Forums can get nasty and personal at times too

Report and let admin deal with them OP

What I hate is when you have someone blocked yet they comment on all forum posts you write

Report and still nothing is done

"What I hate is when you have someone blocked yet they comment on all forum posts you write

Report and still nothing is done "

If there using the forum to circumvent your block it's against site rules , keep reporting them, have to say admin have always been quite quick in responding to complaints even though they must get thousands .

"What I hate is when you have someone blocked yet they comment on all forum posts you write

If there using the forum to circumvent your block it's against site rules , keep reporting them, have to say admin have always been quite quick in responding to complaints even though they must get thousands .

"

I have been reporting over Nd over and over and yet they are still doing it

Rah !!

name and shame them on here!! A friend of ours had a single guy post abusive comment..when he had NO pics or verifications on his profile..Took ages for admin to sort it!!!

"name and shame them on here!! A friend of ours had a single guy post abusive comment..when he had NO pics or verifications on his profile..Took ages for admin to sort it!!!"

Ah you can't it's against the rules

Besides she could then say the same about me and boom I am banned as well you see it's too open for issues

Maybe we've been lucky then as any abusive messages have been dealt with quickly but yes this is a open forum if you start naming and shaming it's for all the world to see, and it could be made up, how would you know ?

Rah !!

"

I'm not seeing the issue? Is she using the forum to address you directly? If not, well it seems ridiculous to suggest someone shouldn't comment on threads or posts that you have just because they are blocked. How on earth do you expect mods to control that?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Rah !!

I'm not seeing the issue? Is she using the forum to address you directly? If not, well it seems ridiculous to suggest someone shouldn't comment on threads or posts that you have just because they are blocked. How on earth do you expect mods to control that? "

Was just about to say the same, it's not against site rules to speak to people that have blocked you in the forums unless it's to discuss the block etc,

By *exyasMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I thought the forums were open to all mo matter what??

Whilst it is annoying and off putting, abusive people will always be on here and in life in general. I learnt very quickly to grow a thick skin on here and not let it bother me. Getting abuse for a polite no thanks, sad really, just laugh at them and move on for they have only done me a favor by showing their true colours. One guy recently even sent an abusive message for not replying calling me all the names under the sun saying I was rude which I thought was a little ironic as I hadn't done anything but he was calling me names, go figure?! lol. These people are sad and immature, don't let them ruin the site for you, they are fortunately in the minority.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I thought the forums were open to all mo matter what?? "

As long as they abide by forum rules, don't use the forums to get round blocks and filters etc then yes they are!

What do people do when people are abusive and rude in real life? Do you ask someone to babysit you and tell the nasty person not to be mean anymore?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What do people do when people are abusive and rude in real life? Do you ask someone to babysit you and tell the nasty person not to be mean anymore? "

well in real life i dont alow people to be abusive to me whats so ever i stand up to them but here u cant have control over it other than reporting but yeh its still ok for them to brag about us on the profile

"What do people do when people are abusive and rude in real life? Do you ask someone to babysit you and tell the nasty person not to be mean anymore?

well in real life i dont alow people to be abusive to me whats so ever i stand up to them but here u cant have control over it other than reporting but yeh its still ok for them to brag about us on the profile"

Just ignore them. If they name you report them. It's not worth worrying about it.

Block them and you won't have to see it. They will get bored and move onto annoying someone else.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"What do people do when people are abusive and rude in real life? Do you ask someone to babysit you and tell the nasty person not to be mean anymore?

well in real life i dont alow people to be abusive to me whats so ever i stand up to them but here u cant have control over it other than reporting but yeh its still ok for them to brag about us on the profile"

Report abusive messages and Admin will deal with it.

If you are mentioned on someone elses profile then report that as well.

People can comment on forum posts even if they are blocked as long as they are not using the forums to get around blocks.

Naming and shaming isnt allowed and people that do it will find themselves getting banned.

I think that covers all bases.