FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > feedback from couples pls =)

feedback from couples pls =)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all....was just thinking, i've had some really good experiences on here and met some brilliant people through fab but they mostly have been single women, which i adore but seeing as this is a swinging site, i'd like to meet more couples...

i was wondering what a couple would look for in a single guy?....i admittedly don't have as much experience with couples so if your looking for that it'd kind of becomes a catch 22....but i'm sure its not just about that because if it were, no single guys would get anywhere

but yeah, really i'd just like to see what you couples have to say on the matter really and any advice or feedback would be massively apriciated =)

thankyou.....christos x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maturity, Respect, An easy going attitude and a shared sense of Humour

Him

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As above really and you should know that it's a three way thing you are as important as each partner.

"Maturity, Respect, An easy going attitude and a shared sense of Humour

Him"

Ditto

"As above really and you should know that it's a three way thing you are as important as each partner."

"As above really and you should know that it's a three way thing you are as important as each partner."

Ditto, can't stand some who think they are doing people favours

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's a case of finding out what a couple wants too, some want the man to watch, some to join in some dare I say it will swear the man is straight until things get under way, some will have one partner who is reluctant but some will be straightforward normal people like us on this thread

By *angerpointCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

For us its simple a respect for myself, my husband and our boundaries and the rest should just be fun. x

For us we would look for a single guy who is comfortable with another naked guy around, someone that gets along with Luke as well as myself and who is a confident person.

"It's a case of finding out what a couple wants too, some want the man to watch, some to join in some dare I say it will swear the man is straight until things get under way, some will have one partner who is reluctant but some will be straightforward normal people like us on this thread "

NORMAL ?? i strongly resent that remark

We look for a guy who is willing to engage with us both on a social level , and who reads signs .

As we only meet in clubs , this is important as eye contact and reading signals is vital .

There is nothing worse than having to make all the effort as a couple . The guy who is interested should be confident enough to let us know , not wait for us to approach him , although we do on most occasions .

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I would think the biggest mistake single guys make is ignoring the man in the couple. Both members of the couple needs to connect or enjoy chatting to the single bloke. J

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok, thats all pretty common sense stuff really...it would seem odd to me if it wasn't a three way thing as otherwise what would be the point of meeting a couple if not for everyones pleasure?

nice one everyone for firming that up in my mind though =)

might need to work on putting that across in my profile somehow, perhaps a couple of paragraphs on the subject of couples meets =)

thankyou everyone for the sound advice and if anyone thinks of anything else i'll keep my eye on this thread for afterthoughts.....

love you's all....christos x

» Add a new message to this topic