FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am i missing something?

Am i missing something?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all is there anyone who could please take a few minutes to _iew my profile and be honest with me as to how it looks im happy to recieve positive and negative comments. I dont seem to be having any success i know that im unverified as of yet and thats a put off. Also i would love to go to a party but have never done so so im unsure how that may pan out. Any tips or pointers would be greatfully recieved thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you come across as a decent lad..... good luck and wlecome

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome*

Thankyou for your honesty appreciate that

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can see that you have put some thought into it and you have said a lot about yourself, given a good reason why you aren't available at weekends and been pretty informative.

For me that headline is wrong and would put me off I'm not in this to take up challenges and your photos aren't of the best quality although they.

Best of luck on here

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If no-ones been able to make you cum ever, how did you end up with two children?

I think your main problem is not being able to meet at weekends. The reason is great, but it will cut down available women a lot.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

sorr disregard the "although they"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Decent enough profile. Personally (if i was a fella) I'd set the cock pics to private and add some body shots. Good luck

"I can see that you have put some thought into it and you have said a lot about yourself, given a good reason why you aren't available at weekends and been pretty informative.

For me that headline is wrong and would put me off I'm not in this to take up challenges and your photos aren't of the best quality although they.

Best of luck on here "

Thankyou thats very constructive comments ill look into sorting my pictures and definatley change my text

I'd lose the bit about not having anyone being able to make u cum...whether its true or nnot, its either boastful or makes u look like ur putting out some kind of challenge...and to be honest...would u like it if a woman said u never made her cum..and had to bring herself off??

pics are ok..ur cock shots might need better focus..at least a few fabs on them

My two pennies worth is I'd take out the bit about not being able to cum and put the first two pics in private. At least you explain why you can't meet at weekends which is good

Again thankyou all. I really appreciate your honesty these are some great comments and you all havr made me think about what i should do thanks again

You say your straight but want to meet TV? Xx

"You say your straight but want to meet TV? Xx"

This is actually a very good point. I am straight however im curious on TS i.e actually had the full change however it only allowed me to select TV lol ill remove that now lol

If no one has been able to make you cum, how have you managed to have two kids?

"If no one has been able to make you cum, how have you managed to have two kids? "

Ok it was a silly thing to say and have removed it now but for reference i meant through anything other than sex.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

nice to see that you've asked fro advice and taken some of it on board OP, so many ask then ignore

It puts me off when ppl talk about their kids. Swinging and children should be kept as far away as possible in my opinion so i would remove that.

also,you would benefit from a couple more pics which are a bit clearer

good luck

"It puts me off when ppl talk about their kids. Swinging and children should be kept as far away as possible in my opinion so i would remove that.

also,you would benefit from a couple more pics which are a bit clearer

good luck"

Yeah especially when they ask on the meet if they can play when the kid is only upstairs asleep! no no no! Private and personal lives should be kept seperate which is why I never give out my number or kik (apart from FWB)

» Add a new message to this topic