FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > for a change heres a woman asking....

for a change heres a woman asking....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there are hundreds of guys asking for tips on their profile.

what advice do you guys have for women? What do guys like/not like seeing/hearing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I'd leave your profile exactly as it is. We'd certainly be interested by you and your fb.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Anything apart from whinging. I always read a profile to get an insight to someone, but as soon as I see a moan I give up and close it.

Many handsome , genuine guys ^^^ (cough cough) lol will never attach face pics or display veri's , so u could be eliminating potential meets x

The only thing i don't like about women's profiles is when you read it and its not a woman at all its a couple

Nothing too demanding with an avoidance of a zillion hoops to jump through.

"The only thing i don't like about women's profiles is when you read it and its not a woman at all its a couple"

Just no gyno shots, nobody needs to see your cervix

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

"The only thing i don't like about women's profiles is when you read it and its not a woman at all its a couple"

This one really hacks us off too. If you are in a relationship you are NOT single.

"Anything apart from whinging. I always read a profile to get an insight to someone, but as soon as I see a moan I give up and close it. "
do i moan mister Ry???

"Just no gyno shots, nobody needs to see your cervix"

but cock shots are fine eh?

"The only thing i don't like about women's profiles is when you read it and its not a woman at all its a couple

This one really hacks us off too. If you are in a relationship you are NOT single.

"

If you meet with a FB your not a single

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

rants & drama that could be instantly minimised by use of the site filters......

In Your Bush

"Anything apart from whinging. I always read a profile to get an insight to someone, but as soon as I see a moan I give up and close it. do i moan mister Ry???"

You're avatar looks like you do

What's a FB?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Anything apart from whinging. I always read a profile to get an insight to someone, but as soon as I see a moan I give up and close it. "

That's me fooked then

For me a great female profile tells you something about the lady, shows a sense of fun / humour and teases a little without being a long list of technical demands which only serve to portray the author as some sort of high maintenance deluded diva.

The best female photos are the ones which leave a little to the imagination. No flash of the beaver. More a flash of thigh and stocking top. Now THATS horny!

"Anything apart from whinging. I always read a profile to get an insight to someone, but as soon as I see a moan I give up and close it. do i moan mister Ry???

You're avatar looks like you do "

mmmmmm not moaned in a while he he

"What's a FB? "

Fuck Buddy

"For me a great female profile tells you something about the lady, shows a sense of fun / humour and teases a little without being a long list of technical demands which only serve to portray the author as some sort of high maintenance deluded diva.

The best female photos are the ones which leave a little to the imagination. No flash of the beaver. More a flash of thigh and stocking top. Now THATS horny!

"

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

lucky we are outside your age limits,,sorry to many this and that, but hay if it works for you/two then who am I to say,,good luck. connie xx

"The only thing i don't like about women's profiles is when you read it and its not a woman at all its a couple

"

i am most defo single

yeah, singles that only meet with someone else along

a loooong list of demands, and then an apology for being picky (why apologise?)

unrealistic expectations, but that goes with everyone, tbh.

as for pics, just nice ones. nothing too graphic, inventive.

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"For me a great female profile tells you something about the lady, shows a sense of fun / humour and teases a little without being a long list of technical demands which only serve to portray the author as some sort of high maintenance deluded diva.

"

Your profile comes across as it's all about you, the tick off list is off putting.

But if it works for you then stick with it

Thanks for the advice. Ive taken some of it on board and hidden a couple of pics and deleted the text about an fb.

i see your point about my profile being me me me and will change that when i get chance.

thanks for the help guys.

i am most defo single "

Profile looks great. Good variety of pictures and not a cervix in sight.

You can have a single profile and a couple profile dependent on your meeting needs. Just be very clear what you want from each meet.

Would someone mind looking at my profile please? I shortened it a while ago as I felt it was too long. thank you

"Would someone mind looking at my profile please? I shortened it a while ago as I felt it was too long. thank you "
looks ok to us....xxxxx

"Would someone mind looking at my profile please? I shortened it a while ago as I felt it was too long. thank you looks ok to us....xxxxx"

Thank you

"What's a FB?

Fuck Buddy "

id like one!

A seaside town near you!

Does mine need shortening or changing?

I think most profiles are spoilt when the status at the bottom becomes an essay or rant about your dislikes , your likes and turn ons are much more interesting x

"I think most profiles are spoilt when the status at the bottom becomes an essay or rant about your dislikes , your likes and turn ons are much more interesting x "

Big SHOUTY capitals that list their rules put me off too

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Love your gallery.

Profile is Way too long. Ditch the updates and the Sydney university stuff.

Just say what you like and what you are looking for. Anyone Who contacts you outside of your preferences probably won't read the updates bit. Delete and consider blocking them to stop whinging replies etc

Hope you find what you are looking for.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Note to oneself remember not to moan....that would be difficult with you I'd say

A seaside town near you!

Thanks...I definitely think it needs a re-write so will do it later x

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Thanks...I definitely think it needs a re-write so will do it later x "

Write your profile in a positive light - makes it much more interesting to read. Your no-no about married men can be written as something like "looking to meet unattached men" etc.

Steer clear of boasting and arrogance - they are my personal biggest turn offs.

"Does mine need shortening or changing? "

Too many Grrrrr's, leave them to Tony the Tiger! A bit long but anyone who's genuinely interested will read it, I did!!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"

If you meet with a FB your not a single "

If she meets alone id say she is a single though

"Would someone mind looking at my profile please? I shortened it a while ago as I felt it was too long. thank you "

Great pics xx

doesn't really matter what is in the profile. Most "single" women on here aren't really single anyway. 99% do not reply anyway even if you have read their profile carefully... the other 1% then say they are not looking for new meets at the moment.... lol...

By *onConformistLikeUMan  over a year ago

Chorley

Generally I like to see what people do like rather than a list of what people don't like. You can imply what you aren't into by doing this and you don't come over as a negative person.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"doesn't really matter what is in the profile. Most "single" women on here aren't really single anyway. 99% do not reply anyway even if you have read their profile carefully... the other 1% then say they are not looking for new meets at the moment.... lol... "

There's a difference between reading a profile and actually meeting their selection criteria, I get far too many self confessed chancers on here, who think I will make an exception just for them!

"Would someone mind looking at my profile please? I shortened it a while ago as I felt it was too long. thank you

Great pics xx"

Thank you

"doesn't really matter what is in the profile. Most "single" women on here aren't really single anyway. 99% do not reply anyway even if you have read their profile carefully... the other 1% then say they are not looking for new meets at the moment.... lol...

There's a difference between reading a profile and actually meeting their selection criteria, I get far too many self confessed chancers on here, who think I will make an exception just for them! "

when I say read, I mean as in active reading... reading and understanding their criteria... no point in wasting MY time composing an original, humourous response if it's obvious I wont fit the bill. A prime example of what I'm talking about was when I got a reply telling me I was stupid replying as I was outside her required age range... I pointed out that the age range on the profile was 45-60... only for her to retort with "well I prefer only up to 53, I just cant be bothered changing it!" Youcouldn't make it up really....lol

Scotland - Aberdeen

"doesn't really matter what is in the profile. Most "single" women on here aren't really single anyway. 99% do not reply anyway even if you have read their profile carefully... the other 1% then say they are not looking for new meets at the moment.... lol...

There's a difference between reading a profile and actually meeting their selection criteria, I get far too many self confessed chancers on here, who think I will make an exception just for them! when I say read, I mean as in active reading... reading and understanding their criteria... no point in wasting MY time composing an original, humourous response if it's obvious I wont fit the bill. A prime example of what I'm talking about was when I got a reply telling me I was stupid replying as I was outside her required age range... I pointed out that the age range on the profile was 45-60... only for her to retort with "well I prefer only up to 53, I just cant be bothered changing it!" Youcouldn't make it up really....lol "

Well you would think so!

I've enough information in my profile to allow people to know what I am looking for....still get all the 'in hotel now' messages

Too many pussy and tit pics!

Negative profiles/statuses are always a turn off. I've tried to keep mine less of a whinge, but then it seems too long

You say a lot about what you want/your rules but nothing about what you give basically comes across as all you have to offer is a hole to fuck.

If you meet with a FB your not a single "

Pile of crap - my FB won't meet alone as she likes me there as support, safety etc. However, beyond that we have nothing to do with each other and enjoy having separate profiles for our own agendas. I do meet alone for example.

We aren't a literal couple, so why should we pretend as such.

Smine allright?

Single females that aren't really single, if you intend to always meet with someone then your not really single, fuck buddy's should consider a couples account for the meets where you will always meet together and a singles profile for meets where you come alone, simple.

Arrogance is a turn off, confidence is sexy arrogance is not, but it's a fine line and a matter if personal taste, and I think the large number of unwanted messages from unsuitable people may contribute to the many rants on peoples profiles, just my thoughts ( kev )

One complaint about your pics.... We didn't take any of them!!

Other than that, Yummmy! xx

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"Does mine need shortening or changing? "

Love NCA - may even nick that for myself!

There's a difference between reading a profile and actually meeting their selection criteria, I get far too many self confessed chancers on here, who think I will make an exception just for them! "

Just reply back to them saying, that if you do that you'll have to do that for the 500,000 other guys who tried it before him..

So he's still at the back of the list.

lol

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Good, straight forward profile. I like more than one line, something that tells you a little about the members personality, Nice pictures too.

Now, if only I was more than an irregular visitor to Soton!

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but just curious if my profile comes across as a bit too ranty. I tried keeping it as short as I could whilst still saying what I'm looking for.

"So there are hundreds of guys asking for tips on their profile.

what advice do you guys have for women? What do guys like/not like seeing/hearing?"

Warm and breathing will do lol

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

what advice do you guys have for women? What do guys like/not like seeing/hearing?"

Better punctuation and more upper case characters wouldn't do any harm.

"Smine allright? "

Yours is deffo allright x

"Just no gyno shots, nobody needs to see your cervix"

Hahaha love it!

Profile good, pics very good make me (hard)

I would tell them to be less fussie and go with the flow x.

In Your Bush

"Sorry for hijacking the thread, but just curious if my profile comes across as a bit too ranty. I tried keeping it as short as I could whilst still saying what I'm looking for."

Nope, it's to the point and rant free

"Sorry for hijacking the thread, but just curious if my profile comes across as a bit too ranty. I tried keeping it as short as I could whilst still saying what I'm looking for.

Nope, it's to the point and rant free "

Thanks ryan

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Sorry for hijacking the thread, but just curious if my profile comes across as a bit too ranty. I tried keeping it as short as I could whilst still saying what I'm looking for."

very nice profile, plenty of interesting pics, no big list of rules and regulations

Not too keen on the OP's pics of her hand covered in cum. Not sure what use that is to let people know about her.

I don't understand profiles that have random shots of body parts i.e. a boob, a foot or (worst of all) an ankle and shoe??

We want to see what someone looks like as a whole, not have to mentally complete a jigsaw.

For me, in a profile i'd like something that i can respond to or talk about in a message. I don't like all these profiles with do's and don'ts. What woukd i be able to write in my message that's going to interest you if your profile is just full of rules and nothing for me to bounce off.

...haven't had a look at your profile yet. So, am speaking generically.

A seaside town near you!

"Does mine need shortening or changing?

Love NCA - may even nick that for myself!

"

Best not read my wife's then

Do not show your materialistic.

Profiles that make you smile, light hearted etc etc.. And give you a little insight into the user.

"Single females that aren't really single, if you intend to always meet with someone then your not really single, fuck buddy's should consider a couples account for the meets where you will always meet together and a singles profile for meets where you come alone, simple.

Arrogance is a turn off, confidence is sexy arrogance is not, but it's a fine line and a matter if personal taste, and I think the large number of unwanted messages from unsuitable people may contribute to the many rants on peoples profiles, just my thoughts ( kev )"

yes it is true it is a fine line, but also again I do believe not just on this site but other sites like it too that the large number of unwanted messages spoils it for others who are more geninue when checking profiles before replying I admit myself when checking a profile things often look great till I read about what they want and don,t want but by doing this you are abideing by the rules which I do, even then most of the time I don,t hear back but I don,t get any earbashing back in return which is at least something treat people with respect and the law of average you,ll be treated the same usually...

By *wesome ChauffeurMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden, Essex

"Single females that aren't really single, if you intend to always meet with someone then your not really single, fuck buddy's should consider a couples account for the meets where you will always meet together and a singles profile for meets where you come alone, simple.

Arrogance is a turn off, confidence is sexy arrogance is not, but it's a fine line and a matter if personal taste, and I think the large number of unwanted messages from unsuitable people may contribute to the many rants on peoples profiles, just my thoughts ( kev ) yes it is true it is a fine line, but also again I do believe not just on this site but other sites like it too that the large number of unwanted messages spoils it for others who are more geninue when checking profiles before replying I admit myself when checking a profile things often look great till I read about what they want and don,t want but by doing this you are abideing by the rules which I do, even then most of the time I don,t hear back but I don,t get any earbashing back in return which is at least something treat people with respect and the law of average you,ll be treated the same usually... "

People just need to read the profile in full surely then decide? We are all meant to be consenting adults. I don't quite get if a lady stating single but with fb this is wrong ?? If you didn't like or want to watch the clangers on the tv you turn it OFF or move on change channel would you not? I like sooty oh and bill n ben lol always changed tv station

"Just no gyno shots, nobody needs to see your cervix

but cock shots are fine eh? "

Any pic of a woman is fine with me. But I'm a sucker for a nice smile

I haven't read all the posts here but for me personally its the kinda of profiles that puts me off. Rules rules rules! Why?! It attracts the desperate ones who accept that meeting you is a massive favour you are doing them and only by following YOUR the fun will happen! leaving no chance for a mutual connection and respect to happen. When I meet with someone is for a mutual pleasure not for them to do a favour to me and if I knew you'd be the only one available for meeting I prefer to wank ruther than following rules like a sheep for the sake of a shag. Sorry but thats my honest opinion.

"I haven't read all the posts here but for me personally its the kinda of profiles that puts me off. Rules rules rules! Why?! It attracts the desperate ones who accept that meeting you is a massive favour you are doing them and only by following YOUR the fun will happen! leaving no chance for a mutual connection and respect to happen. When I meet with someone is for a mutual pleasure not for them to do a favour to me and if I knew you'd be the only one available for meeting I prefer to wank ruther than following rules like a sheep for the sake of a shag. Sorry but thats my honest opinion. "
If everything was set in concrete for rules sake then yes it

would get monotonous, but do you reply to profiles that already say in them that you are not who they are looking for as you mention (following rules like a sheep) (if) you are then its pointless and you,ll gain nothing from it, at the end of the day you can break as many rules as you want but tell me

have you gained anything from it as much as you detest rules they will be always there and there will always be those who are more available than others men and women they have as much right to be on here as you have and myself and anyone else on here the word (respect) goes a long way in the swinging community that you have yet to find.

"I haven't read all the posts here but for me personally its the kinda of profiles that puts me off. Rules rules rules! Why?! It attracts the desperate ones who accept that meeting you is a massive favour you are doing them and only by following YOUR the fun will happen! leaving no chance for a mutual connection and respect to happen. When I meet with someone is for a mutual pleasure not for them to do a favour to me and if I knew you'd be the only one available for meeting I prefer to wank ruther than following rules like a sheep for the sake of a shag. Sorry but thats my honest opinion. If everything was set in concrete for rules sake then yes it

would get monotonous, but do you reply to profiles that already say in them that you are not who they are looking for as you mention (following rules like a sheep) (if) you are then its pointless and you,ll gain nothing from it, at the end of the day you can break as many rules as you want but tell me

have you gained anything from it as much as you detest rules they will be always there and there will always be those who are more available than others men and women they have as much right to be on here as you have and myself and anyone else on here the word (respect) goes a long way in the swinging community that you have yet to find."

I find it hard to make sense of what you're saying! Why would I contact people who have a profile that I clearly said 'It puts me off' !!. and where in my post did I say they don't have the right to be here?!!!!!!!

Also, can you clarify where am I being disrespectuful?

By *orkMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Dont change thing...mail me though!

Women just need to put

' single Female '

*receives1 million messages within an hour

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

I've often thought it would be interesting to create a fake, single female profile on here and purposefully make it the worst I possibly could just to see how many messages it would still get. I'm guessing more than a few.

As for the original question, like many other guys it seems, I often quickly stop reading profiles that come across as divas who assume they're doing us poor men a favour by even deleting our messages. I can't stand high maintenance people.

I read a classic recently from a not terribly attractive single lady basically stating a man would consider himself lucky to be allowed to buy her lunch just for a chat.

And one couple made me laugh by talking about single men being allowed to buy them drinks all evening just for the pleasure of their company.

Yeah right...

Well re the pics thing, mine are all private now

"Not too keen on the OP's pics of her hand covered in cum. Not sure what use that is to let people know about her.

I don't understand profiles that have random shots of body parts i.e. a boob, a foot or (worst of all) an ankle and shoe??

We want to see what someone looks like as a whole, not have to mentally complete a jigsaw."

I like shoe shots..... I like shoes. Can tell a lot about a girl by her shoes

"I haven't read all the posts here but for me personally its the kinda of profiles that puts me off. Rules rules rules! Why?! It attracts the desperate ones who accept that meeting you is a massive favour you are doing them and only by following YOUR the fun will happen! leaving no chance for a mutual connection and respect to happen. When I meet with someone is for a mutual pleasure not for them to do a favour to me and if I knew you'd be the only one available for meeting I prefer to wank ruther than following rules like a sheep for the sake of a shag. Sorry but thats my honest opinion. If everything was set in concrete for rules sake then yes it

have you gained anything from it as much as you detest rules they will be always there and there will always be those who are more available than others men and women they have as much right to be on here as you have and myself and anyone else on here the word (respect) goes a long way in the swinging community that you have yet to find.

I find it hard to make sense of what you're saying! Why would I contact people who have a profile that I clearly said 'It puts me off' !!. and where in my post did I say they don't have the right to be here?!!!!!!!

"

you already said you would rather have a wa*K than follow rules that to me is a true indication you don,t follow any rules only the ones that suit you and your being disrespectful against people you think

are desperate at the end of the day its upto you if you meet em or not regardless of rules rules rules

Dislikes; Rants, Long swathed of text written in shout capitals, the same point being stated three or more times to put off undesirables the(If people ignore it once then why the hell are they going to anything but ignore it every other time it is written?)

Likes; Prose that shows the profile owner has more than half a brain, has a good imagination (imaginative people are the best in bed in my experience) and has a penchant for sex that is dirtier than my hi viz vest

Oh and well taken photos that make me wonder exactly what it would be like to run my tongue lavisciously over every inch of the charming lady's skin...

Yours ticks every delicious little box, my sweet.....

By *un666Couple  over a year ago

Mansfield

guys love to hear a yes and hate to hear a no simple x

"What's a FB?

Fuck Buddy "

what's an FWB ??

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I've often thought it would be interesting to create a fake, single female profile on here and purposefully make it the worst I possibly could just to see how many messages it would still get. I'm guessing more than a few.

"

I set up (ages ago) - just to see what would happen - a single fem profile with no pics and profile text of 'will fill this in later' - the inbox was still flooded with messages - it took two of us logged into the account on separate lap tops to try and keep up with it - we failed and soon got bored - I deleted the account 2 days later

As to the comment re pics of random body parts - personally I have only 2 'random body part' pics in public. I have more pics in friends and even more in private - these show full length body shots and face pics - but I don't feel the need for everyone to see them straight off.

"I set up (ages ago) - just to see what would happen - a single fem profile with no pics and profile text of 'will fill this in later' - the inbox was still flooded with messages - it took two of us logged into the account on separate lap tops to try and keep up with it - we failed and soon got bored - I deleted the account 2 days later

As to the comment re pics of random body parts - personally I have only 2 'random body part' pics in public. I have more pics in friends and even more in private - these show full length body shots and face pics - but I don't feel the need for everyone to see them straight off."

Thus proving that this site is a nightmare for all concerned - men and women.

The people that run it (and this might be frowned upon by them) are clearly only in it for the money and don't care one bit about people actually hooking up or creating any kind of community on here - if they did then there would be stricter controls to stop the flooding of mailboxes, thus creating a happier place for everyone - men and women.

"I set up (ages ago) - just to see what would happen - a single fem profile with no pics and profile text of 'will fill this in later' - the inbox was still flooded with messages - it took two of us logged into the account on separate lap tops to try and keep up with it - we failed and soon got bored - I deleted the account 2 days later

As to the comment re pics of random body parts - personally I have only 2 'random body part' pics in public. I have more pics in friends and even more in private - these show full length body shots and face pics - but I don't feel the need for everyone to see them straight off.

Thus proving that this site is a nightmare for all concerned - men and women.

The people that run it (and this might be frowned upon by them) are clearly only in it for the money and don't care one bit about people actually hooking up or creating any kind of community on here - if they did then there would be stricter controls to stop the flooding of mailboxes, thus creating a happier place for everyone - men and women."

I couldn't agree more. I think there should be certain profile trends that get recognised by fab software, such as a profile entirely written in CAPS, pics of nothing but a penis taken in poor light x15, the words "will fill in later" or the presence of any pic featuring a sky remote.

A message of less than five words that reads 'fancy a fuck', 'how are you' or contains any two of the words 'smash back doors in' in order would also place the sender in this bracket.

Then when anyone whose profile or message matches these parameters attempts to mail someone a notice can come up similar to the one saying "you are outside this person's age range" or "user has blocked all mail from your sex". Perhaps saying something like "You cannot send mail to this user as you have been categorized as a 'dickhead'. "

Of course users would have the option of allowing 'dickheads'to mail them. But quite why they would is perhaps known only to them.

By *ingjayMan  over a year ago

exeter

All you have to do is put 'woman' 'single' - does anything else really matter? You could probably put a picture of the back of a stagecoach bus - an actual picture!! And any woman would still get msgs and offers!!

"All you have to do is put 'woman' 'single' - does anything else really matter? You could probably put a picture of the back of a stagecoach bus - an actual picture!! And any woman would still get msgs and offers!!"

Very true. However I fear the overwhelming majority of messages she would receive with such a profile would actually be from the 'dickhead' faction.

"What's a FB?

Fuck Buddy what's an FWB ??"

Friends With Benefit.

Lol. I guess.

you already said you would rather have a wa*K than follow rules that to me is a true indication you don,t follow any rules only the ones that suit you and your being disrespectful against people you think

are desperate at the end of the day its upto you if you meet em or not regardless of rules rules rules"

It's hard to follow your points but yes I only follow what suits me. I am here for me not for other people and I definitely wouldn't meet anyone who think they are doing a single guy a favour by meeting him. Thats what I call is disrespectful. I have some respect to myself and I would never lower myself to beg for a shag. Contacting a female with a profile in form of a list of rules and conditions is a big NO for me I am afraid. If you are happy as you said to still contact them to negociate those rules, good luck for you then.

What is a real downer is any comment that implies age no limit, or will try anything once, or implies no boundaries then get my message deleted with no reply. My age, 59, is out of most women and couples limits, but as I said before, meeting people in person in clubs, age is no issue. If it is no limits or try anything once at lease a reply saying done it would be welcome.

"All you have to do is put 'woman' 'single' - does anything else really matter? You could probably put a picture of the back of a stagecoach bus - an actual picture!! And any woman would still get msgs and offers!!"
I hope it does,nt get to that stage...

are desperate at the end of the day its upto you if you meet em or not regardless of rules rules rules

It's hard to follow your points but yes I only follow what suits me. I am here for me not for other people and I definitely wouldn't meet anyone who think they are doing a single guy a favour by meeting him. Thats what I call is disrespectful. I have some respect to myself and I would never lower myself to beg for a shag. Contacting a female with a profile in form of a list of rules and conditions is a big NO for me I am afraid. If you are happy as you said to still contact them to negociate those rules, good luck for you then.

"

As I said before its up to yourself if you contact them, negotiate who said negotiate and do spell the word right please, you set your profile out like you wish other people have the right to do the same

if you don,t like their profile move on

like I do and anyone else istead of moaning about it.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 18:16:52]

As I said before its up to yourself if you contact them, negotiate who said negotiate and do spell the word right please, you set your profile out like you wish other people have the right to do the same

like I do and anyone else istead of moaning about it. "

Lol now you've become an agent of the grammar police! I suggest you copy your typing and paste it in Microsoft Office, see how many grammatical mistakes you're making and lack of punctuation before you play the grammatical card to intimdate me. I am making more sense than you are in a third language for me. Can you spell in other languages? Merci pour la correction mais je suis sur que tu ne peut meme pas formuler une phrase en une autre langue.

This women has asked for opinions about her profile and I gave her my honest one. I am not moaning at all! Not even short of meets. I am entitled to my opinion and I have the right to post it wether you like it or not.

About negotiating the set rules in profiles I suggest you read back your posts as its you who suggested you can contact them and "break as many rules as you wish" am quoting from your post.

Lol now you've become an agent of the grammar police! I suggest you copy your typing and paste it in Microsoft Office, see how many grammatical mistakes you're making and lack of punctuation before you play the grammatical card to intimdate me. I am making more sense than you are in a third language for me. Can you spell in other languages? Merci pour la correction mais je suis sur que tu ne peut meme pas formuler une phrase en une autre langue.

This women has asked for opinions about her profile and I gave her my honest one. I am not moaning at all! Not even short of meets. I am entitled to my opinion and I have the right to post it wether you like it or not.

About negotiating the set rules in profiles I suggest you read back your posts as its you who suggested you can contact them and "break as many rules as you wish" am quoting from your post.

"

grammatical police

yes yer entitled to yer point but you are still come across as arrogant and rude remember you like rules you,d rather have a wa*k instead than follow them and whether not wether get a dictionary in English I,m not interested in French..

grammatical police

yes yer entitled to yer point but you are still come across as arrogant and rude remember you like rules you,d rather have a wa*k instead than follow them and whether not wether get a dictionary in English I,m not interested in French.. "

Who is being rude here?!!! Lol. I am sure you'd never dare argue this way and be so rude if it was a guy who posted this thread and got all the usual harsh responses. Certainly you wouldn't confront a woman in tge forum. You obviously don't care with rules and conditions and still go and contact them and spoil them with lovely comments and try negotiate their rules even if you don't fit their criteria. Ppl who met me wouldn't agree with you that I am arrogant or rude but at least am not the desperate one here.

grammatical police

yes yer entitled to yer point but you are still come across as arrogant and rude remember you like rules you,d rather have a wa*k instead than follow them and whether not wether get a dictionary in English I,m not interested in French..

Who is being rude here?!!! Lol. I am sure you'd never dare argue this way and be so rude if it was a guy who posted this thread and got all the usual harsh responses. Certainly you wouldn't confront a woman in tge forum. You obviously don't care with rules and conditions and still go and contact them and spoil them with lovely comments and try negotiate their rules even if you don't fit their criteria. Ppl who met me wouldn't agree with you that I am arrogant or rude but at least am not the desperate one here.

"

I think desperate would go alongside the rest wee wee wee.

» Add a new message to this topic