FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what to include in messages

what to include in messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm wondering what to include in messages when approaching people I've tried all types of ways but is there something I'm missing? I'm more of a polite kinda guy so that would be my usual approach but what should I include In my message to make me stand out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Most women I know, myself included read a profile before opening a message.

You have a poorly written profile, are quite young and unable to accommodate. I fear most will delete your message without even reading it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A little harsh, but honest!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"A little harsh, but honest!"

Nah that wasn't harsh. Thats me on a night shift being quite pleasant!!!

"A little harsh, but honest!

Nah that wasn't harsh. Thats me on a night shift being quite pleasant!!! "

I stand corrected! (And quietly backs off to another thread.......)

I agree with what Redangel says but well done for taking it on board and I assume changing your profile.

If you use the search box on the forum page and look at other threads from single guys requesting advice you will find a wealth of it - taking note of it may well improve your chances. There is advice about profiles and messaging.

It can be difficult for younger men, especially those seeking older women, so many of them feel uncomfortable playing with men who are the same age as or younger than their children. You can't change that attitude but there are real "cougars" out there too who love having fun with younger men!

From a personal point of view I would change your profile pics too. You're a nice looking guy but you do look a bit like the proverbial sulky teenager in your pics - try using one where you are smiling which would be more appealing to most women. Maybe include a couple of torso shots too or a pic of your bum and thighs, all of those appeal to women far more than cock pics - which you don't have and that's a plus for a lot of women!! We are a fickle bunch!!

See whether there are any socials in your area where you can meet other swingers, its so much easier to put your personality across in person than in writing and chances are you will find people willing to verify you too once they have had the chance to chat with you.

Best advice is don't expect too much, meets are not guaranteed on here, if you have them its a happy bonus. Good luck x

Just a though... I can see you've made some changes already but maybe consider taking out the fact that you're a rugby player. I don't mean remove the reference to sport, that tells the reader you're likely to be in good shape, just which sport.

Why? well... I was married to a rugby player for many years and have a son who plays the game regularly so I sorta understand about on and off pitch camaraderie. I've done a bit of cougaring in the past, but I'd be concerned that any fun with you might end up as the butt of a bar room after match story.

I'm not suggesting you're indiscrete, this is my own insecurities rather than any criticism of you, but the possibility would put me off, and I suspect might do other too, especially as you're specifically looking for older women. Seems nearly like a 'badge of honour'.

OK I'll shut up now! All the best and good luck

» Add a new message to this topic