FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can't get laid

Can't get laid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on this site now for nearly a year most messages I send never get reply is it me someone tell me please

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do you want the REAL reason, or do you want your ego stroked?

Yet another post ....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If it were me that you messaged I wouldn't reply as you are cheating,

But that's just me, others may have other reasons,

"do you want the REAL reason, or do you want your ego stroked?"

"If it were me that you messaged I wouldn't reply as you are cheating,

But that's just me, others may have other reasons, "

even i cant get anything from this place and im being faithful or so calle loyal and im the single one....trust me, this place is just a waste of time for people dont have a six pack or something in the girth department

lol its never good single lads post that, if you want ur ego intact .

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

how come you're not getting any at home?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It is down to one of the following:

1) quality of your message content

2) quality/variety of your pics

3) your profile text

4) all of the above

A quick scan of your profile makes some things pretty clear to me. I'm surprised you don't know the answer already.

Your profile says you've been here for 3 months, not a year??

Your profile text is downright boring and doesn't contain a single punctuation mark!

But that's just me, others may have other reasons,

"

Could be this.

Or could be the apparent lack of effort in your profile/pics (try some punctuation - makes it easier to read!).

Or could be that others aren't looking to 'get laid'.

Who knows! But guess there's a reason somewhere!

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

. mar ma lad e .

"even i cant get anything from this place and im being faithful or so calle loyal and im the single one....trust me, this place is just a waste of time for people dont have a six pack or something in the girth department "

What do you think you're entitled to by being on here?

Kent

"even i cant get anything from this place and im being faithful or so calle loyal and im the single one....trust me, this place is just a waste of time for people dont have a six pack or something in the girth department "

You couldn't be more wrong. But as you haven't asked for profile critique I won't give is as don't want to get a ban.

"even i cant get anything from this place and im being faithful or so calle loyal and im the single one....trust me, this place is just a waste of time for people dont have a six pack or something in the girth department

What do you think you're entitled to by being on here? "

its FREE!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

But that's just me, others may have other reasons, "

no one likes a cheat

"even i cant get anything from this place and im being faithful or so calle loyal and im the single one....trust me, this place is just a waste of time for people dont have a six pack or something in the girth department

You couldn't be more wrong. But as you haven't asked for profile critique I won't give is as don't want to get a ban. "

wouldnt really care, since it propley be nice compared to either being ignore or just deleted even if i do wright formaly

It must be this sites fault, Even i cant get laid n i have 7 wives and a herd of goats

King Faruk

its FREE!"

And?

Site membership guarantees you nothing, entitles you to nothing and offers nothing more than a means to contact others.

If the site doesn't live up to your expectations - it's not necessarily due to anything being wrong with the site!

its FREE!

And?

Site membership guarantees you nothing, entitles you to nothing and offers nothing more than a means to contact others.

If the site doesn't live up to your expectations - it's not necessarily due to anything being wrong with the site! "

no i agree with you, its just people have a outlook on sex which is unhealth

What was you expecting? An instant shag?

You get out of this site what you put in!

If you don't put anything into it you won't get anything out of it!

And having a six pack with a big dick has nothing to do with getting meets

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think in 2014 someone who can't get a shag on the internet needs to really consider if it is the correct medium for them. Some people will always do better approaching people in the pubs, clubs & everyday life.

good luck either way

Oh dear some asked to be ruined

Her

"What was you expecting? An instant shag?

And having a six pack with a big dick has nothing to do with getting meets "

wanna bet? i could basicly bet you "a guy with a six pack, and a girth to match" would instantly get more _iews on someone whos a bit skinny and a little runt(yeah i know but hey deal with it) if sex is based around looks then what is it?

In Your Bush

You couldn't be more wrong. But as you haven't asked for profile critique I won't give is as don't want to get a ban.

wouldnt really care, since it propley be nice compared to either being ignore or just deleted even if i do wright formaly"

Haha quality

wouldnt really care, since it propley be nice compared to either being ignore or just deleted even if i do wright formaly

Haha quality "

wrong a lie

wanna bet? i could basicly bet you "a guy with a six pack, and a girth to match" would instantly get more _iews on someone whos a bit skinny and a little runt(yeah i know but hey deal with it) if sex is based around looks then what is it?"

Profiles/Pic _iews dont mean they are getting shags tho fella

Him

have you tried hiding in an egg?

In Your Bush

wanna bet? i could basicly bet you "a guy with a six pack, and a girth to match" would instantly get more _iews on someone whos a bit skinny and a little runt(yeah i know but hey deal with it) if sex is based around looks then what is it?"

I'm a skinny little runt (actually delete the runt) I'm not whinging.

"I'm a skinny little runt (actually delete the runt) I'm not whinging. "

Ditto.

wanna bet? i could basicly bet you "a guy with a six pack, and a girth to match" would instantly get more _iews on someone whos a bit skinny and a little runt(yeah i know but hey deal with it) if sex is based around looks then what is it?

Him"

im not trying to say that sex with looks is bad but it can pritty much make a guy feel like he aint worth the time invested hes spend on a such a site, but i do argee with the current topic, "cheating" its not worth the time, why? because i lost someone i loved out of her cheating on me

"

Yet another post ...."

LÖLZ

"You put your left leg in, your left leg out, - in, out, in, out & shake it all about.................!!"

Him

im not trying to say that sex with looks is bad but it can pritty much make a guy feel like he aint worth the time invested hes spend on a such a site, but i do argee with the current topic, "cheating" its not worth the time, why? because i lost someone i loved out of her cheating on me"

if you feel you are getting nowhere and cant get anything from having your pics on here, then go out to pubs, clubs, social areas, speed dating, and let your personality win people over.

that said, if you have the personality of a soggy arsehole, then you are fucked all ways arent you.

however, a sense of entitlement, just because you happened to sign up to a swinging site, or paid your membership, is rarely seen as sexy

"

Yet another post ....

LÖLZ

"You put your left leg in, your left leg out, - in, out, in, out & shake it all about.................!!" "

Want to borrow one of mine?

"if you feel you are getting nowhere and cant get anything from having your pics on here, then go out to pubs, clubs, social areas, speed dating, and let your personality win people over.

that said, if you have the personality of a soggy arsehole, then you are fucked all ways arent you.

however, a sense of entitlement, just because you happened to sign up to a swinging site, or paid your membership, is rarely seen as sexy"

Sorry was fixing what part to quote...(X_X)

yes i agree with you on what youve said yes, personality of a soggy arsehole? is there such a persoanlity?? O_o;

sexy is in the eye of the beholder, so its pritty much to someone else`s preference on everyone not a single person

What a load if utter bolloxs! I don't have a six pack, have an average cock and I've had one meet, got one in the planning, turned one down and got turned down on another because I have a beard! I see lots of these "woe be me" posts and it's not the site that's at fault it's the individual using it!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

its FREE!"

it is free... but just because you are here you aren't owed...

get out what you put in....

trust me, I dont have a six pack, but I have found ways for me to stand out....

the guys out there having fun have worked out there way of standing out... whats yours????

Kent

None of the guys I've met had a six pack, only one out of the was at the veryfront of the queue when his tackle was handed out lol. Guess what... That had nothing to do with the reason we met!

Attitude, profile, banter, all went a long way towards why we met. Actuslly thinking about it only one was my usual 'type' so no, it's not all to do with looks.

What a load if utter bolloxs! I don't have a six pack, have an average cock and I've had one meet, got one in the planning, turned one down and got turned down on another because I have a beard! I see lots of these "woe be me" posts and it's not the site that's at fault it's the individual using it!! "

for a guy whos at your age when most members are your age...think about it for a min, yeah you might have some luck at the end of the day but actual meeting someone for me is hard since iv havent got that far at all, and clearly your name aint realll....batman

None of the guys I've met had a six pack, only one out of the was at the veryfront of the queue when his tackle was handed out lol. Guess what... That had nothing to do with the reason we met!

Attitude, profile, banter, all went a long way towards why we met. Actuslly thinking about it only one was my usual 'type' so no, it's not all to do with looks. "

I got a 6 pack lol x.

Kent

Attitude, profile, banter, all went a long way towards why we met. Actuslly thinking about it only one was my usual 'type' so no, it's not all to do with looks. I got a 6 pack lol x."

Really??? Had you not mentioned it of never of known....you kept that quiet!

"It must be this sites fault, Even i cant get laid n i have 7 wives and a herd of goats

King Faruk"

Bloody posers, typical!!!

its FREE!

the guys out there having fun have worked out there way of standing out... whats yours???? "

The only things standing out so far is that youre both whiney whingers expecting free sex without making a real effort and coming across badly in these posts...if neither of you can get laid in the real world then its highly unlikely you will here either

Like people sat its not a sex site.....but theres plenty of folk on here at it like rabbits...me included

Eeee you have to laugh sometimes at some of the comments..

What a load if utter bolloxs! I don't have a six pack, have an average cock and I've had one meet, got one in the planning, turned one down and got turned down on another because I have a beard! I see lots of these "woe be me" posts and it's not the site that's at fault it's the individual using it!!

for a guy whos at your age when most members are your age...think about it for a min, yeah you might have some luck at the end of the day but actual meeting someone for me is hard since iv havent got that far at all, and clearly your name aint realll....batman"

You say you find meeting hard?

Have you been to a social?

Thought about going to a club?

What are you pro activity doing to meet people?

"It must be this sites fault, Even i cant get laid n i have 7 wives and a herd of goats

King Faruk

Bloody posers, typical!!! "

Hey if ya got it flaunt it i say

Wanna buy a Camel ?

Cameltoe Tod

OP your profile is boring, tells the reader nothing about yourself.

you are just one of the many men who think 'hey those swingers are horny, dirty bitches who are on tap 24-7, when I fancy a bit when the gf goes shopping oe whatever, I can just message and ill be balls deep in double quick time'.

You're just annoyed because the swinging reality does not live up to your fantasy.

its FREE!

the guys out there having fun have worked out there way of standing out... whats yours????

The only things standing out so far is that youre both whiney whingers expecting free sex without making a real effort and coming across badly in these posts...if neither of you can get laid in the real world then its highly unlikely you will here either"

im not really bother of getting laid at the end of the day it wouldnt really make much of a different for me really but in actual truth its the company i do really miss, no im just very shy when it comes to people due to past issues with ex-gf cheating or betraying me for something so called better

"OP your profile is boring, tells the reader nothing about yourself.

you are just one of the many men who think 'hey those swingers are horny, dirty bitches who are on tap 24-7, when I fancy a bit when the gf goes shopping oe whatever, I can just message and ill be balls deep in double quick time'.

You're just annoyed because the swinging reality does not live up to your fantasy."

wheres the like fab button on messages?!

You're just annoyed because the swinging reality does not live up to your fantasy. wheres the like fab button on messages?! "

Next to the Fire Exit

fire exit? you mean the window?

You're just annoyed because the swinging reality does not live up to your fantasy. wheres the like fab button on messages?! "

here it is

I tend to do okay here as single guy. That is, I get a meeting every now and again and sometimes, if it's practicable and I haven't been a tit, I get asked back. I don't think I've got some amazing profile (it's full of the dreaded cock pics for a start - sorry!) but it tends not to narrow down the options as the OP's does. If you're a single guy I think it's best just to say who you are and what you enjoy doing, not to immediately say when you can or can't meet and what you will or won't do and then complain when you get no interest.

"

Yet another post ....

LÖLZ

"You put your left leg in, your left leg out, - in, out, in, out & shake it all about.................!!"

Want to borrow one of mine? "

Just borrow?

did you learn English at school?

"

Yet another post ....

LÖLZ

Just borrow? "

Well if I gave you one of my legs I'd topple over

"

Yet another post ....

LÖLZ

Just borrow?

Well if I gave you one of my legs I'd topple over "

Ditto, - preferably!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

im not really bother of getting laid at the end of the day it wouldnt really make much of a different for me really but in actual truth its the company i do really miss, no im just very shy when it comes to people due to past issues with ex-gf cheating or betraying me for something so called better"

well... in which case... thats not the sites issue... that is yours...

sometimes we have to put ourselves out of our comfort zones....

and for a lot of people, swinging is about trust.. in their partners and the people who they do this with... so if you have trust issues... not helping...

swinging is suppose to be fun... your first 2 paragraphs are so negative where is the incentive for people to say "wow I have to meet that guy!!!"

"did you learn English at school?"

no my so called teacher didnt feel like teaching me since i was unable to see or even understand english until i was older......

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

I don't have a six pac or girth but I get meets. Maybe because I act normal.

"I don't have a six pac or girth but I get meets. Maybe because I act normal. "

Define normal.

market rasen

"I don't have a six pac or girth but I get meets. Maybe because I act normal.

Define normal."

By being yourself. Act in here how you would in a pub.

Define normal.

"

d*unk...

market rasen

Define normal.

d*unk..."

Are you able to copy and paste a first message you have sent to someone? Or pm me it

Define normal.

d*unk..."

That works for me

**Hic**

first message no...cant even remember who it was lol, but its mainly...

"hiya, im "blah Real name". would you mind spending some time over a meal or a drink sometime?" all i get is no thanks or just pure deletion (even if i do attach face pics too)

market rasen

Define normal.

d*unk...

That works for me

**Hic**"

Come on then i'll be in spoons in half hour

"did you learn English at school?"

what if a person is dyslexic or had a troubled childhood and didn't get the education you did?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

that is so far from the truth. I don't meet guys with six packs and huge cocks.

It may be the fact that you smoke , which puts people off, but in another sense, I admire your honesty.

Good luck

This site is just utter shite! Always has been! And always will be!

Deviant City

"did you learn English at school?

what if a person is dyslexic or had a troubled childhood and didn't get the education you did? "

well said

Deviant City

"This site is just utter shite! Always has been! And always will be! "

never been a problem for me. The site couldn't be better!

market rasen

"first message no...cant even remember who it was lol, but its mainly...

"hiya, im "blah Real name". would you mind spending some time over a meal or a drink sometime?" all i get is no thanks or just pure deletion (even if i do attach face pics too)"

That might be your problem. Women probably get that message 100 times a day. You need to send a random message that they will have to reply to. And put a random message title that will make you stand out

yes i had a pooor eduction, and have mild dysixa...but in all truth its actual been nice to talk with a few people to give me a bit of a ego boost really since it does kinda get on my nervs in the end

"This site is just utter shite! Always has been! And always will be!

never been a problem for me. The site couldn't be better! "

Me too If you hate it that much why stay on it?! A persons attitude to this has a lot to do with their success I feel.

This site works fine for us and for many others on here

propley because i have a perverted personality in the slightest and mainly because its kinda fun to perve over nice pictures, but its just the other reason to attracted me back.

i just having issues with actual meeting people which for me just makes me feel not worth it

Sorry mate, you're wrong there! I don't have a six pack or girth, length or a partner.

What I do have is respect, patience and I never expect! A good attitude, personality and politeness goes a long way on here!

Good luck

And yet you're still here as are 21,366 other members at this particular moment in time. Yep, total shite!

Mature guy here ,,, no problems at all meeting people ,,, just offer respect that's all women expect on here ,,, no one liners a bit of humour and hopefully smiles all round

Kent

And yet you've been here over a year and pay site supporter! Why bother if it's that shit??

"This site is just utter shite! Always has been! And always will be!

And yet you've been here over a year and pay site supporter! Why bother if it's that shit?? "

because...? hope

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

OP if you want "yo get laid" go down the tone and any given friday or saturday night and pick up the 11 oclock d*unk looking for some easy action. Or on the way home find the local red light area and you can pay for a lay

If on the other hand you are looking fro some mind blowing fantasy becoming reality sex then this is the place but you have to sell yourself, have manners and above all want something more than getting laid.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The site works for me....or do I work for the site?

Why stay if it ain't working?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Well theres hope for you lads as I do nt have a six Pack or Girth or length and I can get meets*

* I fibbed,

In Your Bush

What happened to the op? His thread was hijacked by others complaining

I think its terrible that Admin are forcing you to stay here against your will.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Gotta love the bitterness of some on here

You are not being forced to stay! Are you? No? Bye then - close the door on your way out.

King Faruk

Bloody posers, typical!!! "

He he . Really, simply not the done thing in Blighty old boy!

its FREE!

the guys out there having fun have worked out there way of standing out... whats yours???? "

Personally, it's my Guinness sponsored washboard ab!!

King Faruk

He he . Really, simply not the done thing in Blighty old boy!"

What What! Tally ho old chap lets go and bag us some Peasents

wheres the serving wenches what

It always amazes me the amount of people who moan about this site in their status, are negative, disappear then reappear a few weeks later on a new profile doing it all again. Life is what you make it and so is true of here.

By *aula.ceciliaWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

You (OP) sound just like 75% of the men who respond as soon as I come on line here,,, and I do not bother to respond as it is 75% of 30 or 40 posts each time

You should come on the forum and post the seven hundteth thread on not getting laid, that'll help a shitload

C'mon guys....do us all a favour eh....

King Faruk

He he . Really, simply not the done thing in Blighty old boy!

Wanna swap a couple of goats for sheep? Sounds a little kinky but hey, it's the free world!!

What What! Tally ho old chap lets go and bag us some Peasents

wheres the serving wenches what "