FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What do you report?

What do you report?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys

I have been on here a month now and mostly loving it, but I have had the odd dodgy message.

My default response is to let them know that I'm not interested then block them. But after speaking to another woman she asked if I had reported them, which I hadn't. Now I'm wondering what people think warrants getting reported or is blocking them enough?

Thanks for your thoughts x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report if they are abusive or say something dodgy

If it's just that you don't like them then no need to report

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"Hi Guys

I have been on here a month now and mostly loving it, but I have had the odd dodgy message.

My default response is to let them know that I'm not interested then block them. But after speaking to another woman she asked if I had reported them, which I hadn't. Now I'm wondering what people think warrants getting reported or is blocking them enough?

Thanks for your thoughts x"

If they are disrespectful to you or abusive then you should report in my opinion.

Abuse, inappropriate suggestions ( beyond normal pervyness ) any suspicion of a false profile/ multiple profile etc.....

Ive reported a 'couple' today for asking me for a false verification.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I report the rude aggresive types, but also do some reports with the aim of being helpful.

So a couple who have posted a meet, looking for a male but with a default block on single males.....I work on the basis that if the mods can tell them why they're not getting replies, then their lives may be more fun.

I guess I see reports like that as being akin to telling someone they've left their car headlights on!

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i report people asking for money to meet.I have only had to do it once. anything else i just block.

But if i were you any really rude or abusive messags after all there is no need what so ever for that type of thing

on a swingers site

Been on and off fab for two and a half years now and never reported anything .

For us that's because the block button is a useful tool

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

Never reported anybody yet but I would if they were very abusive or suggested an illegal activity.

Anyone dodgy gets blocked but not reported.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I only tend to report profiles tgat are the wrong sex, single fem who only plays as a couple, couple profile where the female left several months ago, that kind of thing.

I've never had anyone be really abusive. Someone asking if I knew where to score in the area. .. reported them.

» Add a new message to this topic