FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the managed verification list I have, can a verified comment be deleted from my account, or do I have to wait for the user to leave site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rchard thiefMan  over a year ago

flippin accy

You can't delete it but you can hide it, if you go to manage verifications you can hide it so it doesn't display on your profile. If the person who left it leaves the site then it it automatically gets deleted. Hope that's helped

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You can also block them and so any verification that you have left them or the have left you goes away I believe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can also block them and so any verification that you have left them or the have left you goes away I believe "

Yeah it does disappear ! I had one that I really disliked - so I blocked the user and its was gone - so I never had to see it again x

[Removed by poster at 24/02/14 14:28:03]

"You can also block them and so any verification that you have left them or the have left you goes away I believe

Yeah it does disappear ! I had one that I really disliked - so I blocked the user and its was gone - so I never had to see it again x "

Bloody hell Densol, yours is the longest Profile i have ever seen, if I began reading that when I was 29, I wouldnt finish until I was 40, you forgot to put room sizes, curtain colours how many bathrooms just to make it longer if you want lol

» Add a new message to this topic