FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > HELP

HELP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungrylikethewolf OP   Man  over a year ago

chorlton

Hi sexy swingers! I really really want to enter onto the scene but find it hard to attract anyone. I feel it to do with the lack of experience in swinging but you have to start somewhere. Any help or pointers for me? Id go to a club to get some experience but hate the idea of going alone as i would feel like a spare part!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi sexy swingers! I really really want to enter onto the scene but find it hard to attract anyone. I feel it to do with the lack of experience in swinging but you have to start somewhere. Any help or pointers for me? Id go to a club to get some experience but hate the idea of going alone as i would feel like a spare part!!! "

go to a club on your own, many single guys do, you're a big boy it can be daunting at first but once you step through the door, you'll be fine.

I'd suggest trimming the overgrowth as it's not very attractive to have a bush

add more to your bio, why single fems should choose you out of 94,000 single guys, what you can offer to a meet, what your interests are apart from what is listed on your profile already

Jaydees club and others must do the same thing , did a plenty of gents night on Friday night . Lots of new guys attended and everyone was relaxed and made to feel really welcome it gets you into it but no pressure to do anything and also you will get verified and get to make new friends

May be worth a think

chorlton

Yeah true I am a big boy but yes it is daunting!!! hehe! I really really need to change that cock pic! Its old and yes i do trim I know what you mean tho!. Cheers for the advise

go with a male friend, you won't get in any cheaper but you'll have someone to talk to.

Never expect anything from a club, you're not guaranteed or entitled to a shag because you have paid an entrance fee

Your a man with cannot accommodate, although there are many reasons why a person will not use their own home on this site it normally means I'm a horny attached male who wants more on the side.

The advice already given is good though I might try that myself.

chorlton

Yeah. It is a problem but my house mate he wont like the idea of random women turning up.... He will have a heart attack! (devout catholic for you). HHmmmm. good point tho. I never thought of that. I should probably put that on my profile as previous poster makes a good point that i would not have thought of in a million years.. x

Sharing your knowledge is caring

For me your user name puts me off. Know it shouldn't but it does.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Look for local clubs to you who have non-member sessions, so that you don't fork out a lot of money when you go. There are some in our area. Intend just to go to go beyond your current barrier, and stay for a short while.

After a chat and a drink, you'll probably stay longer than you'd guess. At least you're past that milestone, and can revise your profile.

Add a variety of pics onto your profile too, demonstrating your physical prowess - people can better determine their animal lust towards you.

Finally, don't discount putting a meet ad on fab for other other single guys or anyone who could go to a club with you, if you really don't feel up to it. As long as it's clear you're not meeting a guy for sex, it's just to find someone who'd also appreciate the company to visit a club, you'll probably find someone.

By *wesome ChauffeurMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden, Essex

"Jaydees club and others must do the same thing , did a plenty of gents night on Friday night . Lots of new guys attended and everyone was relaxed and made to feel really welcome it gets you into it but no pressure to do anything and also you will get verified and get to make new friends

May be worth a think "

Jaydees the place to visit. Hotels very near by and reasonable. Club policy is you be able to stay for a fee at the club after your 2nd visit if you prove to be a gentleman and behave if you follow. Plenty of Gents 21st March check out club event forum List now open. Special prices for 21st March too.

The Naughty Angel was there last week and yes it was busy and next month hours extended 9 - 3 with the hot tub open as well due to popularity of people attending. Good mix to lovely single ladies including the Angel of course and many others Single Men and Couples last month See you there may be. look at the reviews at top of you Fab page under clubs then click on Jaydees.

Dont think take the plunge no must to play.

"Yeah. It is a problem but my house mate he wont like the idea of random women turning up.... He will have a heart attack! (devout catholic for you). HHmmmm. good point tho. I never thought of that. I should probably put that on my profile as previous poster makes a good point that i would not have thought of in a million years.. x

Sharing your knowledge is caring"

I bet if you let him in on the action he wont mind...mmf somes

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Your shouty rant of a status will do you no favours,!! A lot of ladies read a profile before the message negativity isn t attractive how others uuse the site is their choice

Relax go with the flow and most of all enjoy yourself ;-)

chorlton

OH god no!!!!! ARGH.. I can just imagine the convo the next day...

"right im moving out you have to pay the mega rent on you own... oh and we are not friends any more"

Not even worth trying lol

And you are not entitled, guaranteed or deserve a reply, no reply = not interested, suck it up and move on

Much better name

chorlton

Ha! This is what I mean... Singers as meant to be not very judgmental. I don't feel I should demand a reply and the thread was for hints and tip on how to deserve a reply. Everyone has to start somewhere even you guys started somewhere. Did anyone help you out when you started? So yes thanks for the tips and maybe I will get replies maybe not but I Don't think I should rightfully get one

Cheers for the constructive comments so kudos to you.

chorlton

Thought so. If I could send you kudos I would so thanks

Maybe lose the office type pic you have on show and put up some relaxed smiley ones. Hope you don't take offence

chorlton

Of course I won't take offence. It's that sort of advice I appreciate so cheers.

By *istress DiscreetzWoman  over a year ago

Herts. Cambridge. Essex.

"Of course I won't take offence. It's that sort of advice I appreciate so cheers. "

Much better name

chorlton

"Much better name"

Thanks play.

» Add a new message to this topic