FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > privates shaving

privates shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

not sure this could be added to this forum but didnt know anywhere else to ask..

alot of profiles have asked for a man to be trimmed or shaved that i see..

now my problem is,being a bit of a hairy chested/belly+down below sort of bloke,and not really an artist in the shaving area...

how does a guy style the private shaving area so not to look like a hairy git with just a balding private area??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"not sure this could be added to this forum but didnt know anywhere else to ask..

now my problem is,being a bit of a hairy chested/belly+down below sort of bloke,and not really an artist in the shaving area...

how does a guy style the private shaving area so not to look like a hairy git with just a balding private area??"

Do you want to shave it or trim it?

I'd say just trim then. Tame it a bit. If you're a hairy guy you'll appeal to hairy guy fanciers. Unless you're up for a waxing you won't appeal to smooth guy fanciers.

Having done some hair dressing ....

You need to grade down the hair on your stomach to a 3 or a 2, your pubes to a 1 or 2... And shave or immac your balls and ass area.... :-S

"not sure this could be added to this forum but didnt know anywhere else to ask..

how does a guy style the private shaving area so not to look like a hairy git with just a balding private area??

Do you want to shave it or trim it?"

If you're doing it because others want/like it ~ Don't !

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Having done some hair dressing ....

You need to grade down the hair on your stomach to a 3 or a 2, your pubes to a 1 or 2... And shave or immac your balls and ass area.... :-S"

which includes the bit between balls and ass - most disconcerting to go wandering around with your tongue there to discover an unexpected forest!!

You need to grade down the hair on your stomach to a 3 or a 2, your pubes to a 1 or 2... And shave or immac your balls and ass area.... :-S

which includes the bit between balls and ass - most disconcerting to go wandering around with your tongue there to discover an unexpected forest!! "

Genuinely laughed out loud

which includes the bit between balls and ass - most disconcerting to go wandering around with your tongue there to discover an unexpected forest!!

Genuinely laughed out loud "

Oh yes, don't forget the area between the balls and ur ass..... Don't leave any surprises.....

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh yes, don't forget the area between the balls and ur ass..... Don't leave any surprises....."

but then, with all rest gone, you best do your legs as well ... Not forgetting your big toes!

Oh yes, don't forget the area between the balls and ur ass..... Don't leave any surprises..... but then, with all rest gone, you best do your legs as well ... Not forgetting your big toes! "

Well I hate hairy ears and toes..... Though I don't have any I'm always cautious...... Present yourself as you would like the woman to present herself..... Lol... Don't take it to the extreme as the girls reading this may comment ... Lol

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh yes, don't forget the area between the balls and ur ass..... Don't leave any surprises..... but then, with all rest gone, you best do your legs as well ... Not forgetting your big toes!

Well I hate hairy ears and toes..... Though I don't have any I'm always cautious...... Present yourself as you would like the woman to present herself..... Lol... Don't take it to the extreme as the girls reading this may comment ... Lol"

best not mention nose hair! Lol

Has anyone seen shaving Ryan's Privates. There are some good tips in there I am led to believe

which includes the bit between balls and ass - most disconcerting to go wandering around with your tongue there to discover an unexpected forest!! "

loves a bit of tongue wandering on my baldy baws area

thanx 4 the advice folks,think ive bollocked it now..no immac 4 sac unfortunatly but got carrried away with the clippers,lol..almost total baldness apart from a few stranglers on sac,but the forest is gone+the groin area too..

think i mite need to do something with the belly area..will take look properly when i can face lookin down again,lol

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

If you are a hairy all over man just trim...looks so odd to see this smooth generally lily white skin with a mass of hair surounding

Buy some cordless hair trimmers. I have some with 4/5 different heads and different attachments to cut at differing lengths. They where less than £20 from asda.

Do you want to shave it or trim it?

If you're doing it because others want/like it ~ Don't !"

Now I don't understand why you would say this . The guy obviously would like some more meets , and realises by doing this he feels he might .

His choice , and he didn't ask whether he should or shouldn't , just what would be the best way to go about it .

Having read he has done it , the ball bag and gooch are best shaved for smoothness

Never ever trimmer, cut me to shreds, clean fresh razor does the trick albeit only for a wee while.

Wish I had the balls (see what I did there?) to go gdtwa proper waxing around there, or is that getting into the stories and fantasies threads lol

ive still not found the balls to stand naked in front of the mirror to see if it looks weird,lol

luckily im not a pale white skin,im a olive colour..might post pic later if baldy downstairs wakes up again,think its in shock,lol..dont fancy lookin a a baldy floppy..

doubtful it would actually increase much my chances of a meet but any increase is better than none..

thanx 4 all ur input..most replies ive ever got from this site

Only you'll know if it increases your chances of a meet or not, but by Christ it feels fuckin good when you stick yer hands down yer trousers. Well it does for me anyway!

pics of the shave on my profile,sorry if u find tasteless..ladies can inbox me,lol

I recon it looks bigger

how does a guy style the private shaving area so not to look like a hairy git with just a balding private area??"

- Fortunitely I only have hair in a certain place, so carefully shave. However, in your case I recommend trimmers. This is what a few of my hairy mates use.

"I recon it looks bigger"

cheers tender,lol

"pics of the shave on my profile,sorry if u find tasteless..ladies can inbox me,lol"

Looks nice and neat xx

"pics of the shave on my profile,sorry if u find tasteless..ladies can inbox me,lol

Looks nice and neat xx "

thankyou beautiful..now what can i do with the rest of my body for a lovely lady like you to wanna meet me,lol

Lol, definitely no surprises

I don't have any hair on my chest

I trim my stomach hair/pubes,

Shave balls , and love the feel of them afterwards

But i have hairy legs which am not shaving would this put women off

By *hameleons69Woman  over a year ago

good ship lollipop

Stay away from the Immac for ffs.... Ladies lubricated and newish razor and take your time. Don't know if I mentioned it but stay away from the Immac (other products available)... Couldn't walk for days let alone get horny

» Add a new message to this topic