FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > British Asian guys??

British Asian guys??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a British Asian guy athletic not bad looking but finding it hard to get meets. I'm new to this anyway but I see people composing that there are no genuine people. I'm genuine so don't know what I'm doing wrong lol

Is it age, lack of experience in swinging, Asian ??

Any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Lots of asians on Fab...search using the 'asian' tab

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

No profile information or visible pics. Most people wouldn't give you a second look.

Thanks but not searching just for Asians but worth a try

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Your thread is longer and more informative than your profile. Now ask yourself again why you're not getting meets!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a British Asian guy athletic not bad looking but finding it hard to get meets. I'm new to this anyway but I see people composing that there are no genuine people. I'm genuine so don't know what I'm doing wrong lol

Any advice would be appreciated "

Its because you are a bloke! There are thousands of ball hangers on here all looking for some pie and there are mighty few pies about even less if you are fussy about your crust. There is no magic fix no holey punnani god that delivers it on a plate just intelligent messaging devilish good looks and having a cock like a barbers pole that will get you balls deep.

If it aint white it aint right

If it aint white it aint right

Haha cheers for the advice. Have updated profile now a bit. Will fill more in when I can be bothered lol.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"Haha cheers for the advice. Have updated profile now a bit. Will fill more in when I can be bothered lol. "

That is exactly the reason you aren't getting meets, you need to put the effort in if you want to succeed amongst the many male profiles on this site, you need to stand out.

"Haha cheers for the advice. Have updated profile now a bit. Will fill more in when I can be bothered lol. "

That last sentence sums up one of your problems alongside fact you bring race into the equation which has nowt to do with it and neither should it.

"Haha cheers for the advice. Have updated profile now a bit. Will fill more in when I can be bothered lol.

That is exactly the reason you aren't getting meets, you need to put the effort in if you want to succeed amongst the many male profiles on this site, you need to stand out."

Thanks for that. Let's see if it works

"Haha cheers for the advice. Have updated profile now a bit. Will fill more in when I can be bothered lol.

That last sentence sums up one of your problems alongside fact you bring race into the equation which has nowt to do with it and neither should it."

Good point mate. I'm always better face to face. Not use to writing it all down. Plus I thought most people don't read profile but I guess women do :/

If you say you can't be bothered I'd just delete the profile and give up. This isn't instashag, no effort = no rewards. Saying you're genuine means nothing on here

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm a British Asian guy athletic not bad looking but finding it hard to get meets. I'm new to this anyway but I see people composing that there are no genuine people. I'm genuine so don't know what I'm doing wrong lol

it could be one of those.... it could be none of those.... it could be all of those....

but the one trap you fall in to is that you always find the reason that leaves you blameless....

we all have to look in the mirror... the site gives you the tools to make it work and for you to stand out..... if you decide you want to

Any advice would be appreciated

it could be one of those.... it could be none of those.... it could be all of those....

but the one trap you fall in to is that you always find the reason that leaves you blameless....

we all have to look in the mirror... the site gives you the tools to make it work and for you to stand out..... if you decide you want to"

Thanks for the advice guys

To be honest every post suggests that you really need to revisit your sense of expectation and entitlement

Your lack of success is down to a lack of effort and misjudging jhow difficult it actually is to meet on here. Nothing to do with ethnicity

Too young, no public face pics, that's it. I don't wish to say anything else

I've had a fair few enquiries and a handful of meets....... Asians are not everyone's preference, just like some types of ladies may not be your preference...... Just got to push yourself, be positive and sell your unique qualities...... Don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed....

All the best mate.....

Thanks guys. Looks like I need to update profile.

or the lack of pictures, or the lack of anything of real substance about yourself on your profile?

» Add a new message to this topic