FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Playing with a TV at clubs

Playing with a TV at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - I've joined the site to find people to play with. I've been to a Swingers club and while everyone I talked to was friendly and interested in me I didn't get any action. Is this because Swingers are worried about being seen playing with a TV in public? Or maybe I just come on too strong. What do you think of TVs, would you play at a club or is it something for behind closed doors. I'd be interested to know what you think.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi - I've joined the site to find people to play with. I've been to a Swingers club and while everyone I talked to was friendly and interested in me I didn't get any action. Is this because Swingers are worried about being seen playing with a TV in public? Or maybe I just come on too strong. What do you think of TVs, would you play at a club or is it something for behind closed doors. I'd be interested to know what you think.

"

Yeah I think a lot of guys would not be keen on people finding out they play with t girls. If you go to t girl club where the guys are all looking for t girls, a guy would feel more comfortable playing with you because he knows everyone else is into the same. Its just one of those things

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, thats what Ive been told. I also like playing with couples and you dont get many at t girl clubs, mainly men.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You already have the same thread running so Im closing this one.