FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > criminal offence

criminal offence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is someone to be applauded for being honest with me about past criminal activity or should i report

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would likely mind my own and not get involved

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would likely mind my own and not get involved"

yes ... me too

"I would likely mind my own and not get involved"

This

Unless it's something very bad that you fear could put people at risk then probably report

im not going to get involved but i just wonder whether other people will be safe on here if they meet this person.

"im not going to get involved but i just wonder whether other people will be safe on here if they meet this person."

Certainly report and block

If it's bad and something that might put others at risk, you must say

yes decided to report.

everyone deserves a 2nd chance I guess but this is serious enough to warrant not being allowed to be on here.

"yes decided to report.

everyone deserves a 2nd chance I guess but this is serious enough to warrant not being allowed to be on here.

"

your right to report it. We need to look out for each other on here especially single ladies.

"yes decided to report.

"

And yiu have proof, you can't just make accusations without evidence, otherwise malicious idiots will be reporting people on here all the time

"is someone to be applauded for being honest with me about past criminal activity or should i report

"

Whats their criminal past got to do with fabs?

"is someone to be applauded for being honest with me about past criminal activity or should i report

"

Well....nobody likes a snitch, if it don't affect you, mind yer own!

Whats their criminal past got to do with fabs?"

Would you meet them if they'd been convicted of rape?

"yes decided to report.

And yiu have proof, you can't just make accusations without evidence, otherwise malicious idiots will be reporting people on here all the time "

"yes decided to report.

"

If it were that serious they'd still be in prison...paying their dues...it would seem their sentence don't end when they get out..eh? Good ole society!

Would you meet them if they'd been convicted of rape?"

Exactly

From this post just a reminder to stay safe

Meet in public and don't drink too much to put yourself in a vulnerable position

Stay safe guys xxx

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"yes decided to report.

If it were that serious they'd still be in prison...paying their dues...it would seem their sentence don't end when they get out..eh? Good ole society! "

I disagree with you here after all how many in prison now are repeat offenders, fair enough give people a chance but at what cost to other lives and or safety.

Whoever it was told you about it, didn't try and hide and allowed you to makw your decision, in many ways to be applauded. Most likely they have read this post and will now be much less likely to tell the next person.

"yes decided to report.

If it were that serious they'd still be in prison...paying their dues...it would seem their sentence don't end when they get out..eh? Good ole society! "

It hasn't been said the person in question was convicted and/or repentant.

"yes decided to report.

If it were that serious they'd still be in prison...paying their dues...it would seem their sentence don't end when they get out..eh? Good ole society!

It hasn't been said the person in question was convicted and/or repentant."

Or even done anything wrong!!

Would you meet them if they'd been convicted of rape?"

Everyone has past, and no one knows that's what he's been convicted of, or even if he actually told of his criminal past, one persons word against another, and nothing in rules saying have to have clean criminal record to join the site. His record, if he has one, has nothing to do with fabswingers

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Safety is foremost in my thoughts.

Some people will never lead productive and law abinding lives while others won't get as much as a parking ticket.

If the person made you feel uncomfortable or unsafe then you did the right thing.

There is a world of a difference between a speeding tickets and child molesting but I know which I would report.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Imo if it bothers you, block and forget.

"yes decided to report.

Or even done anything wrong!! "

Yes it has, they admitted to committing a criminal offence. The nature of this has not been established, and neither has whether they have received punishment. The OP has also not mentioned the nature of how they were informed - if the person was gloating about the offence or if they were being informative as it's important to provide partners with knowledge and insight into who they'll meet.

"

If I felt that I wouldn't be safe with that person as a result of their messages, I would report them. For example, I've received messages threatening rape and violent assault. These have always resulted in reports being made and bans incurred.

Do what you need to do to feel safe.

"yes decided to report.

Yes it has, they admitted to committing a criminal offence. The nature of this has not been established, and neither has whether they have received punishment. The OP has also not mentioned the nature of how they were informed - if the person was gloating about the offence or if they were being informative as it's important to provide partners with knowledge and insight into who they'll meet."

This is all assuming OP telling truth and not got grudge on someone. Like said no proof, one word against another's, and no rule on site saying not allowed criminal past

"yes decided to report.

Yes it has, they admitted to committing a criminal offence. The nature of this has not been established, and neither has whether they have received punishment. The OP has also not mentioned the nature of how they were informed - if the person was gloating about the offence or if they were being informative as it's important to provide partners with knowledge and insight into who they'll meet.

This is all assuming OP telling truth and not got grudge on someone. Like said no proof, one word against another's, and no rule on site saying not allowed criminal past"

It's not assuming anything - everything said was statement of fact, the OP has not provided any specifics. However, should the sender of the message be reported, the admin will be able to see the nature of the message and all further action would be appropriate to Fab's code of conduct.

"

you are now committing a crime by withholding information about criminal activity ! should I report you or mind my own business?

Really?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"yes decided to report.

And yiu have proof, you can't just make accusations without evidence, otherwise malicious idiots will be reporting people on here all the time "

hang on... didn't they say the person admitted it?

if the person admitted it to them... and they have mail as proof.. then if it relates to other people's potential safety then absolutely

but if they deny it.. it just turns into "he said she said"

"Really?"
yes it is a crime to with hold information on a crime

just saying like !!

Depends what it is.... Some crimes you shouldn't get or deserve a second chance!! So if that's good ol society then so be it!

Actually, no it's not. There is no legal obligation to report a crime under UK law. The offence of Perverting the course of Justice is committed if a person conceals information when questioned by an authorised person.

Get it right!

Fucks sake folk here are judge jury and executioner with absolutely no evidence of anyone doing wrong so why o p mentions and indeed reports without evidence other than hearsay beats me.

Admin cannot and should not be allowed to ban folk on this basis.

Unless you have categoric proof then leave alone and if the person has served time then leave alone.

Even if the crime is deemed serious admin have no reason to ban without proof.

Question to o p if for example someone said something similar to someone about you without proof how would you feel.

I am not belittling the o p if its true but law of land is if sentence is served then the person has been deemed fit to be part of society again whether folk agree or not that is the law.

"yes decided to report.

And yiu have proof, you can't just make accusations without evidence, otherwise malicious idiots will be reporting people on here all the time

hang on... didn't they say the person admitted it?

if the person admitted it to them... and they have mail as proof.. then if it relates to other people's potential safety then absolutely

but if they deny it.. it just turns into "he said she said""

Lol some people on here! Can't get much more proof than a written confession