FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > last minute meets???

last minute meets???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I travel the country quite a lot and always try and find a meet when im stopping in hotels but the biggest problem I find is people dont meet at last minute arrangements. Is there any women on here that do meet on a last minute arrangement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you know where you're going to be staying in advance try looking and connecting with people in that area before you get there,it won't be so last minute then and you might have more luck

I would say its next to imposible to find one for instant meets lol.

I have a busy lifestyle and often find the best way to meet is find a guy in a local hotel, drink in the bar to see where it goes, at worst half an hour wasted at best lots of fun and no sheets to change

Its a shame I didnt see you on here last week getupforit as I was in Bathgate.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

All our meets are last minute and it is very hard to find guys that can meet up.. they are on meet today but when you contact them they never seem able to meet!!

We like last minute meets. Can't be bothered with making guys jump through hoops. If he's hot we'll meet him.

If I'm in a horny mood (that is not al the time!) then I quite like short notice meets!

Much better than planning ahead, not knowing how I'd really going to feel in several days time....

I actually one managed to find a guy on here, drive out and meet him by car, get laid, and was back home all within an hour! Quick, but fun!

By *angerpointCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

We like last minute meets much more fun. x

My best one was an advert I put up whilst on a night in town and I got a message and five minutes later I met her near to town and we fucked but generally last minute meets are hard to get

It's luck of the draw being in the right place at the right time and everyone being attracted to each other, a lot of variables to coincide

I was looking for a meet and looked at who's local. Sent message and bingo !!

"We like last minute meets. Can't be bothered with making guys jump through hoops. If he's hot we'll meet him. "

Same here

We have had some great last minute meets.and less likely to be stood up.

Prefer to spend a bit if time building up but we're not averse to feeling horny and needing a quickie meet too, best of both worlds.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Its a shame I didnt see you on here last week getupforit as I was in Bathgate. "

Damn, just round the corner from me as well!!

"Hi I travel the country quite a lot and always try and find a meet when im stopping in hotels but the biggest problem I find is people dont meet at last minute arrangements. Is there any women on here that do meet on a last minute arrangement?"

If the circumstances were right, then yes.

"Its a shame I didnt see you on here last week getupforit as I was in Bathgate.

Damn, just round the corner from me as well!!"

I may be up that way again soon

I'm kind of feeling one tonight x

Back in bathgate next week

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Hi I travel the country quite a lot and always try and find a meet when im stopping in hotels but the biggest problem I find is people dont meet at last minute arrangements. Is there any women on here that do meet on a last minute arrangement?"

Many people do not like the 'I'm in a hotel in your area for the night. Wanna meet?' approach. For me it feels like I'm being ordered up as a convenient shag.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Don't view it as last minute OP.

I don't travel as much as I used to - but when I was meeting singly I just posted where I'd be a week or two in advance, popped a status update up - and top tip - change your postcode to where you'll be a few days in advance so you show on local searches.

I had some great meets, social and fun.

Not everyone likes to meet folk who travel - but plenty do - and if it's somewhere you visit regularly, as I did - even better!

A

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Hi I travel the country quite a lot and always try and find a meet when im stopping in hotels but the biggest problem I find is people dont meet at last minute arrangements. Is there any women on here that do meet on a last minute arrangement?

Many people do not like the 'I'm in a hotel in your area for the night. Wanna meet?' approach. For me it feels like I'm being ordered up as a convenient shag."

"Hi I travel the country quite a lot and always try and find a meet when im stopping in hotels but the biggest problem I find is people dont meet at last minute arrangements. Is there any women on here that do meet on a last minute arrangement?

Many people do not like the 'I'm in a hotel in your area for the night. Wanna meet?' approach. For me it feels like I'm being ordered up as a convenient shag."

I add a bit to my profile during the holiday season to say I'm not the local tourist attraction and suggest they might like to walk the prom and lick an ice cream!

We love last minute meets!!! When we get really horny these are the ones that always go well !!!! never have a problem and can usually be arranged within a short timeframe lol!!! X

I will be near huntingdon tonight in a hotel.

"I will be near huntingdon tonight in a hotel."

That's nice

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

[Removed by poster at 17/04/14 09:16:04]

I sometimes have same day free time. post a meet for evening and no takers. but then I only do socials first. is probably why none lol

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

I love last minute meets but I don't meet people I haven't exchanged numbers with and chatted to beforehand for a while. Last minute meets with existing friends are great fun though.

Also with the hotel thing, it's harder to vet if he's married as his wife could be at home. I like to meet a guy at his place in the first instance.

"I will be near huntingdon tonight in a hotel.

That's nice"

I see you watch mrs browns boys too lol

That's nice

I see you watch mrs browns boys too lol "

No

That's nice

I see you watch mrs browns boys too lol

No "

My mistake then lol its just a quote off there

I like the idea, but it isn't always practical to have a last minute...plus there is the safety aspect to consider too. If I know in advance then we can chat and build a bit of rapport, and I know I need to leave work on time and start getting ready when I get in rather than being contacted when I've got in late and have got into my pj's to wind down

"I love last minute meets but I don't meet people I haven't exchanged numbers with and chatted to beforehand for a while. Last minute meets with existing friends are great fun though.

Also with the hotel thing, it's harder to vet if he's married as his wife could be at home. I like to meet a guy at his place in the first instance. "

Meeting someone at their place would be great but doesn't seem to happen for me. not a whinge just a statement

"I love last minute meets but I don't meet people I haven't exchanged numbers with and chatted to beforehand for a while. Last minute meets with existing friends are great fun though.

Also with the hotel thing, it's harder to vet if he's married as his wife could be at home. I like to meet a guy at his place in the first instance.

Meeting someone at their place would be great but doesn't seem to happen for me. not a whinge just a statement "

We love last minute meets, the best ones we have had , have been look online, meet someone withing 30 minutes , especially after a let down.

We always ask them to ours , even if it's meet seperately that way we don't get the let down of changing minds owing to wifey or hubby coming home

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Rather than getting the whole UK's population messaging on here stating that they do sometimes or all of the time do last minutes, it's probably best if you add a meet post for the areas that you definitely will be in, and see who could be up for it.

If I'm staying in a hotel, I change my postcode and area to that of where I'm staying a week or so before to arrange something as I like to get to know someone a little first. Works quite well for me.

I sometimes post last minute meets. waste of time though lol

I'm up for meeting before hand to see if there is a click or spark but sometimes there are times you want to be spontaneous and experience the stranger fantasy ......

I'm always up and down from Manchester in hotels, meet at bar and take it from there....

I guess last minute meets can only work out if you have plenty of veris so there is some sense of security as the person has been vouched for ...

» Add a new message to this topic