FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question for cuckold husbands

Question for cuckold husbands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I think long and hard and being a cuckold, how I love to watch my wife with her lover or hear about her playing with guys I get really turned on but my cock goes soft and dribbly, any idea if thats right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"When I think long and hard and being a cuckold, how I love to watch my wife with her lover or hear about her playing with guys I get really turned on but my cock goes soft and dribbly, any idea if thats right? "

Isn't that the whole point? Seeing your wife being pleasured and being humiliated at the same time?

Yes just seems odd that my erection shrinks away...

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

If I'm honest it definitely seems odd to me. When my hotwife is with our bulls I'm like a piece of iron, I'm usually straining in my chastity device during the whole session. I do dribble like a hose though!

By *istress and SissyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

it is because you are beginning to accept your place is to serve your wife , sex is for her lovers

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"If I'm honest it definitely seems odd to me. When my hotwife is with our bulls I'm like a piece of iron, I'm usually straining in my chastity device during the whole session. I do dribble like a hose though! "

Love to watch you all...

Manchester

"If I'm honest it definitely seems odd to me. When my hotwife is with our bulls I'm like a piece of iron, I'm usually straining in my chastity device during the whole session. I do dribble like a hose though!

Love to watch you all..."

Miss Cathy

do you like seeing cuckolds tormented while thier wives enjoy lovers

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

You are learning your place when her pussy is filled with a real cock.maybe you need to be dressed in a satin maids outfit,on your knees licking her bulls cream from her well drilled pussy cleaning her up.maybe you need to start sucking the bulls cock as well and become totally cuckolded.

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

if you bi you should get bi guys for both of yer pleasure you would keep hard then

Manchester

my wife keeps me locked in a chastity cage, cannot get hard but i dribble from my cage lots when she is enjoying sex with a lover

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

You need to catch. your dribble and start licking it tasting it all

Manchester

"You need to catch. your dribble and start licking it tasting it all"

i have been made to lick my wifes lovers cum from her pussy while her lover watched

"You are learning your place when her pussy is filled with a real cock.maybe you need to be dressed in a satin maids outfit,on your knees licking her bulls cream from her well drilled pussy cleaning her up.maybe you need to start sucking the bulls cock as well and become totally cuckolded."

Sounds good though not that many bulls into it. I'd love to.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Maybe your cuck cock knows it's place and once you get told to clean Her Bulls cock your erection might return.

Have you considered that?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"You are learning your place when her pussy is filled with a real cock.maybe you need to be dressed in a satin maids outfit,on your knees licking her bulls cream from her well drilled pussy cleaning her up.maybe you need to start sucking the bulls cock as well and become totally cuckolded.

Sounds good though not that many bulls into it. I'd love to."

You wound be surprised how many bulls would be open to this idea. I know I certainly would. J

"Maybe your cuck cock knows it's place and once you get told to clean Her Bulls cock your erection might return.

Have you considered that?"

Yeah the thought had crossed my mind..

"You need to catch. your dribble and start licking it tasting it all

i have been made to lick my wifes lovers cum from her pussy while her lover watched "

Made to? You love it, as do I!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We just love it where the wife is fucked by younger stud while I watch have left them alone in a room to chat then it's great hearing her moan ,

Then watching her have a massage and the guy takes it a step futher , last week she didn't even notice me while her black bull fucked her well and good hearing her scream and the sound of her wet pussy

By *odoldmightyMan  over a year ago

Caernarfon

Its because your a little nervous. The more experience you get the more relaxed you become.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I love watching Tracey being fucked by lots of guys and enjoy helping her suck cocks , but not into being humiliated

By * T TannerMan  over a year ago

bolton

"When I think long and hard and being a cuckold, how I love to watch my wife with her lover or hear about her playing with guys I get really turned on but my cock goes soft and dribbly, any idea if thats right? "

By * T TannerMan  over a year ago

bolton

» Add a new message to this topic