FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to prepare for anal

How to prepare for anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love anal sex but I'm still very tight what ways is there for me to prepare for taking bigger cocks Ie butt plugs and stuff

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try an anal pump

Lube.

Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube.

And keep on lubing up.

And take it slow. Also, better to do it on your side as that allows for easier access and a more gentle penetration....as long as you have lubed up well.

Did i mention lube????

"Lube.

Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube.

And keep on lubing up.

And take it slow. Also, better to do it on your side as that allows for easier access and a more gentle penetration....as long as you have lubed up well.

Did i mention lube????"

Once or twice

"Lube.

And keep on lubing up.

Did i mention lube????"

Lube will not I guarantee make you less tight..... Learning to consciously relax your ring helps a great deal..... And i think it's more about learning to take something big not being stretched bigger..... Stretching in my experience springs back !!!!

Lube lube lube ..... xx

"Lube.

And keep on lubing up.

Did i mention lube????"

Lol think you forgot to mention lube honey

I always use a douch and lots of lube anything else you can suggest

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

You can buy anal dilators

And relax !!! Embrace it ...it sooo lush x

"Lube.

And keep on lubing up.

Did i mention lube????

Lol think you forgot to mention lube honey

I always use a douch and lots of lube anything else you can suggest "

try a butt plug open you up. keep it in place for an hour or so before you meet, that might help.

Mind you, i seem to open up quite easily so never have a problem......(lost my anal virginity to an 8.5 inch cock, lol)

"And relax !!! Embrace it ...it sooo lush x "

I so want to embrace it cos when it happens it's heaven I love sucking and taking cock I'm sure I should have been born a girl.

lube, relaxed mood, considerate partner (and poppers so I am told if mot on heart meds )

"You can buy anal dilators"

I'll have to get myself one any idea how much and where from xx

wirral

not sure, but if you get a few sizes of butt plugs and wear the smallest for a while every day and work your way up t a bigger size over a few weeks??

"not sure, but if you get a few sizes of butt plugs and wear the smallest for a while every day and work your way up t a bigger size over a few weeks??"

How do you mean wear one do you insert ione during the day

By *ickingFantasticMan  over a year ago

Fareham

butt plugs can help you learn to understand your reaction to items up your bum, and thus relax more and be more accommodating. Start small with plenty of lube until you are comfortable with it, work your way up. If your goal is taking a cock, then thats a realistic size toy to end up feeling comfortable taking.

How long do you leave the butt plug in for? I can manage to take it sometimes I always use loads of lube and poppers but still can't manage to take a larger sized cock.

Douche first makes it more comfy also I like to cum a few times before anal is attempted as I am much more relaxed that way, lots of lube, considerate partner

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

The price of lube at tescos has gone up 95p since xmas , woulder why ?????????????????????????

"How long do you leave the butt plug in for? I can manage to take it sometimes I always use loads of lube and poppers but still can't manage to take a larger sized cock. "

I never take poppers or any other drugs. I've been using toys for years tho and so my bum has learned to open up when I want to let something in.

Having said that ; I have found if I don't play for a month or two that I take some persuading to open up properly. Practice seems the key. Dialators help you get used to bigger girth.

I once fucked a guy with his big black dildo. I was really amazed how much he took in. It was easily 10-12". It was at a gay sauna. We had quite a few spectators by the end. He was a total sub slut.

"I once fucked a guy with his big black dildo. I was really amazed how much he took in. It was easily 10-12". It was at a gay sauna. We had quite a few spectators by the end. He was a total sub slut. "

Good god I don't think I could ever take that much BUT I'D LIKE TO TRY DOES THAT MAKE ME A SLUT OR JUST COCK HUNGRY LOL

A cock hungry slut!

Surely one of the best ways to prepare is to get very very very very very very d*unk

"Surely one of the best ways to prepare is to get very very very very very very d*unk "

Just want to sleep when I get d*unk lol

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

I have used a dildo over the past few weeks to get used to having something of a reasonable size inside me. It seems to be working

I've bought a inflatable butt plug ad managed to do ten pumps on it before it started hurting inside so deflated it and left the plug in so I can get used to it. Which is the best for leaving in during a working day?

"How long do you leave the butt plug in for? I can manage to take it sometimes I always use loads of lube and poppers but still can't manage to take a larger sized cock. "

Wear a plug for as long as comfortable. Remember the long it's in the more lube you will absorb so don't leave it in so long it's painful to remove

Once you get used to slipping one in and out without discomfort , buy a bigger one and repeat

Personally I just spit, it kinda helps to slide it in better x.

Bend over and grit your teeth lm going in!!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

If you want to relax/spread your anal sphincter - you could always have a dump beforehand...

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

not sure if anyone mentioned LUBE.....lol

"Bend over and grit your teeth lm going in!!"

Yes fucking please

wirral

"I've bought a inflatable butt plug ad managed to do ten pumps on it before it started hurting inside so deflated it and left the plug in so I can get used to it. Which is the best for leaving in during a working day? "

that's what I did too haha .....works great

Ah, anal. Its just the best.

I love anal but struggle with larger men would love to be able to do double penetration one day. Xx

"I love anal sex but I'm still very tight what ways is there for me to prepare for taking bigger cocks Ie butt plugs and stuff "
Just clean yourself out properly and, yes....LUBE!!

XXX

Lots of lube and lots of patience

For me, first attempt didn't work but second was good. Slim built guy though. Just wondering if I want to attempt again what is the best douche to use please?

"For me, first attempt didn't work but second was good. Slim built guy though. Just wondering if I want to attempt again what is the best douche to use please? "

I'd like to now that too

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Lube.

And keep on lubing up.

Did i mention lube????"

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam...

Oh, sorry - that was something completely different - I meant lube

If all else fails....

.... learn to scream nicely..!!!

"If all else fails....

"

I can scream really nice lol especial if someone pushes something long hard deep down my throat mmmmmm which I can do.

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

lube helps but for me if im on the receiving end of toys or a strapon having my ass tease with fingers and a tongue never fails to make me relax

"For me, first attempt didn't work but second was good. Slim built guy though. Just wondering if I want to attempt again what is the best douche to use please?

I'd like to now that too "

I've got one from lovehoney. It's got a red squeeze bulb. Cheap and works.

"For me, first attempt didn't work but second was good. Slim built guy though. Just wondering if I want to attempt again what is the best douche to use please?

I'd like to now that too

I've got one from lovehoney. It's got a red squeeze bulb. Cheap and works. "

I've got the same type as you, but have seen a larger one that has holes up the shaft so you get more spar rather than a jet been told there quite good.

I'd like to now that too

I've got one from lovehoney. It's got a red squeeze bulb. Cheap and works. "

Would be my first time using one, so this sounds better. thank you

"Bend over and grit your teeth lm going in!!"

and thats the reason I'm scared of anal play now

If you order from lovehoney I'm guessing it gets delivered without their name on?

All their packages are totally anonymous

"All their packages are totally anonymous "

I've orderd stuff from them always comes in discreet package also if you've got a NICE'N'NAUGHTY shop by you. You can order on line and have it delieverys to that store for collection that's what I do so now my postie doesn't now I'm ordering toys) for myself

By *ostonLadMan  over a year ago

North West

Poppers & lube..

"Poppers & lube.. "

Think you forgot a nice hard DICK

By *vaneTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Lube is handy but a bit of spit works fine.

The most important thing must be DOUCHE !!! the last thing you want is messy smellyness.

I agree with the Douche I would say that there times in which the bum is naturally opening up easier than other.

Toys do help especially when in the sexy mood and you can keep them for a while

When being fucked I find if you try to push out as if you were having a poo it easy the cock sliding in... but douche first!

"If all else fails....

"

and quietly so you dont wake us all up

» Add a new message to this topic