FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photos Developed?

Photos Developed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *meraldincubus OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashford

I have some negatives that I want to get developed but I can't take them to a chemist etc for obvious reasons. Anyone willing to help. You can keep a copy of the pics if you wish

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I'd suggest a digital camera next time!!

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

you can buy a negative scanner which will read your negatives and you can then put them on your computer. Pick them up off a well known selling web site for around £60.00

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

There are compaies that will develop adult pics. Ithink trust laborities is one. An internet search should find you one.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

safest option - is to buy a negative scanner.. about 20-30 quid on ebay !!

will scan it straight to your computer..

By *meraldincubus OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashford

Thanks guys and love your pics xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have some negatives that I want to get developed but I can't take them to a chemist etc for obvious reasons. Anyone willing to help. You can keep a copy of the pics if you wish"

There are small cheap negative scanners available, that will enable you to make a digital copy.

"There are compaies that will develop adult pics. Ithink trust laborities is one. An internet search should find you one. "

Most places that still develop, using the wet/darkroom type process, will do adult pics. Don't think there is anything illegal about it, unless the content is illegal.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

when my ex and i started as swingers

you didnt use computers you had to use contact magazines , no-one had digital cameras so the only way to get photos

developed was via fiesta magazine.

and yep im talking about last centurary x

I bought a negative scanner USB thingy to do all my Dads old slides as there were photos of us when we were babies etc that I hadnt seen before. They came out better than expected. I paid about £60 that was a few years ago. X

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I got some negs of me of a photograph that I use to work for, they were top shelf negs, I took them to the local print shop, asked the very nice guy to develop them and said he could print copies for himself, he had a massive smile when I went back for them

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"I have some negatives that I want to get developed but I can't take them to a chemist etc for obvious reasons. Anyone willing to help. You can keep a copy of the pics if you wish"

I've just been in Aldi of all places and they had a poster up advertising one of their special deals, a film/neg scanner for 29.99!! Good price if you can find one - you may have to look at their website now as I think the deal was a few days old...

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"when my ex and i started as swingers

you didnt use computers you had to use contact magazines , no-one had digital cameras so the only way to get photos

developed was via fiesta magazine.

and yep im talking about last centurary x"

.Oh yes - we remember the days of contact mags and waiting ages for a polaroid picture of the other couple.. !!

But - Did you not know that back then.. BOOTS the chemist would develop - your nude photos..!!!

As long as it was just a plain frontal nudity and you never had your legs open or had an erection etc.. they would normally print it..

sometimes they would put annoying stickers over your bits..

seems like a long time ago was pre-digital - just like the 90`s.. lol

Can I ask if the film has been developed at all or if it is still in the little black pot from the camera? Coz if it is opening that up might destroy all your pics...

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Always used to have trouble getting nude and sex photos developed in the pre-digital days. Most places wouldn't handle them so I had to send them off to be developed and printed. Eventually I got a polaroid camera.

Recently I turned up quite a few hardcore negatives from my youth and had them put onto a DVD by a firm called "Mr Scan" (try google) that will handle 'adult' pictures. No problems at all, even though some were very explicit.

By *v_heatherTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

This is a bit back the the 1980s and coming up with reasons why you had a polaroid camera

Why oh why haven't I started a company that is happy to print explicit photos.....

» Add a new message to this topic