FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have I been duped?

Have I been duped?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issyKissy74 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yate, South Glos, Bristol

Met a guy yesterday, had really great sex...He seemed very happy; so was I.

Checked the site today and he appears to 'be no longer on the site'. The profile has gone.

Should I be be worried?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

No

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Met a guy yesterday, had really great sex...He seemed very happy; so was I.

Checked the site today and he appears to 'be no longer on the site'. The profile has gone.

Should I be be worried?

"

No....

he may have decided swinging is not for him and that will have nothing to do with you, more his mindset.

onwards and upwards.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Worried about what hunny? ...

Worried about what exactly? You met him and had a good time. The end. What more were you expecting?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

As long as you played safe and didn't let him see your credit cards etc I wouldn't worry about it. There are still plenty more Fabbers in here

Should I be be worried?

"

no! Its about him, not you. was he married, feeling guilty maybe? My guess is he will be back, and probably look for you. x

"Worried about what exactly? You met him and had a good time. The end. What more were you expecting?"

marriage

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 19:18:18]

By *lirty FoxyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Not at all, you had great sex, smile when you remember it, move on to the other great guys x

Thanks guys...3

...and to the person who made the joke about marriage...I wouldn't be on here if I wanted to get married, ta. :p

you've only be duped if you were either expecting more and/or arranged to meet again and have no other way of contacting him.

otherwise onwards & upwards!

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance

"sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance "

"sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance "

and why should they????

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I joined swinging for NSA sex, I don't need to advise my meets what action I am about to do if it doesn't involve them NOR do I expect that from them..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is what NSA sex is for us....we don't answer to people we play with and they don't answer to us.

Do you expect more? and if so what?

You mean swingers actually do NSA

Silly me, I'm so on the wrong site

Good conversation, great sex, no commitment, well that's what we look for and enjoy, I'm already wed so nsa is what we use this site for

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You haven't been duped it just can be like that.. It's not you though, it's him and the fab way sometimes.

Don't be suprised if he has a new profile and messages to meet again and asks for a veri in a week.

Happy swinging, let it go as experience and enjoy your next meet x

Dont worry abt it,it can happen to all of us,i was at a party last week spent my evening with a bloke i met there,and he came back to my hotel till mid Morning,i gave him my number,not heard a word lol

Accasionally we will meet and have the most amazing time with a bloke and never hear from him again,other times they will stay in touch here or privately and you see them again,i never feel hurt or used its sometimes what n.s.a sex is about,dosent have to be a reason,i enjoyed myself and sounds like you did too thats all that matters,time to move on

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's what no strings attached means.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Happened to me quite a lot although many of these people I speak to and meet on msn/KIK etc, they just have decided not to stay on fab

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Dont worry abt it,it can happen to all of us,i was at a party last week spent my evening with a bloke i met there,and he came back to my hotel till mid Morning,i gave him my number,not heard a word lol

Accasionally we will meet and have the most amazing time with a bloke and never hear from him again,other times they will stay in touch here or privately and you see them again,i never feel hurt or used its sometimes what n.s.a sex is about,dosent have to be a reason,i enjoyed myself and sounds like you did too thats all that matters,time to move on "

This woman speaks sense

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

and that is the reason why your always complaining about guys. What you have just described is perfectly normal on a site like this, not sure what you actually want from guys

Can see what you might need to be worried about Keep on keeping on and enjoy

he probsbly is unsure about swinging, or wants absolutely no strings or feels guilty if atached as long as you had mutual fun what does it matterv really.

dont be worried and just think of it as an enjoyable moment, which I am sure we all hope it was

kindest regards

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance

and that is the reason why your always complaining about guys. What you have just described is perfectly normal on a site like this, not sure what you actually want from guys

"

It's all about mindset, I've never had a bad experience with a man I've met from this site because I have a tried and tested method of selecting them, I'm honest about what I will be to them and what I expect them to be to me.

If people meet up through this site expecting their meet to be a potential "partner or long term devoted lover" then that will be apparent and make people run a mile(some after having got what they wanted in the first place NSA!and yes it works both ways!)

If the site makes you feel used you are using it incorrectly

What a strange comment, surely this guy kept up his end if the deal by meeting as agreed, he took that further by playing, which he did not commit to by agreeing to meet!

They met, they had fun they owe each other nothing!

It is a swingers site, not match dot com.

Most people are looking for casual encounters and not a relationship so it should never come as a shock or be taken to heart when people have sex and flit.

If it does hurts, this lark maybe isn't for you.

"sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance

It is a swingers site, not match dot com.

Most people are looking for casual encounters and not a relationship so it should never come as a shock or be taken to heart when people have sex and flit.

If it does hurts, this lark maybe isn't for you."

this. It's it what most people do on here isn't it?

OP don't take it personally. He probably felt guilty and decided this wasn't for him. But, like others have said he might be back.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Should I be be worried?

"

No. There is a good chance he was married/has a partner and was cheating. He probably got worried about being caught.

whatever the reason don't worry about it, you're good looking woman and you will have other meets. some good some will be not so good. it's all about the mindset that you use and the intentions in which you use that mind set. it is definitely not you or him either. this is a swinger site and you were both honest with each other. no harm no foul.

state your intended interests on your profile so this doesn't happen again to you. To question ones motives after the fact is useless. unless they were your motives that you were questioning

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Should I be be worried?

"

Worried about what?

We meet people for nsa sex we like. Some, whilst you enjoyed the encounter and them you don't want to meet again. I met with no expectations.

Casual sex is not for everyone. Perhaps after the initial euphoria had faded he felt empty, he was married...who knows. Just go into meets with no more expectation other than you hope to have a good time!

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

"sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance and that is the reason why your always complaining about guys. What you have just described is perfectly normal on a site like this, not sure what you actually want from guys

"

the lady was asking if she had been duped so dont slate me i have been duped by someone on here decieving me so thats why im not meeting guys anymore x

Should I be be worried?

"

no let me take his place hehe x

"sadly you have been treated to what many a guy on here do ,get what they want from you,then off they go without so much as a backward glance and that is the reason why your always complaining about guys. What you have just described is perfectly normal on a site like this, not sure what you actually want from guys

the lady was asking if she had been duped so dont slate me i have been duped by someone on here decieving me so thats why im not meeting guys anymore x"

ditto! If a guy fills your head with crap, meets you, has sex, then suddenly disappears, then yes, thats being duped. if he tells you straight he wants sex and nothing else, meets you, has sex, then disappears, thats swinging!

Lol did you want him to propose or something

Should I be be worried?

A message to say he was leaving would've been nice but I wouldn't let it worry you..as long as you had fun that's the main thing

"

we would be a little worried about someone we met that immediately left the site, but as said, as long as you made sure everything was safe, then you have nothing to worry about.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I think it's called NSA!

» Add a new message to this topic