FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strapless Dildo

Strapless Dildo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather_satin OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Sussex

Has anyone used these? Really want to try one and I know my pelvic floor is strong enough. Have any other ladies used one? Do you really get enjoyment from it?

I've tried strap ons but would like a little something for me too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My housemate has one. She gets really wet though, she's a gusher, and it tends to fall out of place, not out totally, but moves around when she is really wet. That's the only real problem with it, other than that she loves it. I'm quite fond of being on the receiving end too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv a strapless strap on. Love it looks so much sexier. Iv not the strongest fanny and because it hooks up inside nicely it doesnt hurt. The Willy bit isn't too wide or long and sits inside me. The big cock 8 incher looks really sexy poking out of me and as it vibrates she loves it.

Generally I love fucking another girl. Makes me really horny x

I have one from lovehoney that has an inflatable bulb for the wearer. It doesn't move anywhere and it gives you some great sensations

"I have one from lovehoney that has an inflatable bulb for the wearer. It doesn't move anywhere and it gives you some great sensations"

Ohh which ones that as we've been looking at them too

West Sussex

I'm considering buying the 'Bend over boyfriend' purple one.

I'm not a gusher so I should be OK.

The inflatable bulb sounds interesting.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

Ohh which ones that as we've been looking at them too "

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=Mischief+Inflatable+Strapless+Strap+On&view=grid

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

"My housemate has one. She gets really wet though, she's a gusher, and it tends to fall out of place, not out totally, but moves around when she is really wet. That's the only real problem with it, other than that she loves it. I'm quite fond of being on the receiving end too. "

Wow would love to come and live with you ladies if that's what you and your flat mate do for entertainment, lol

"

Ohh which ones that as we've been looking at them too

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=Mischief+Inflatable+Strapless+Strap+On&view=grid"

that's the one. I actually reviewed it under my lovehoney profile name sarzos should you want my full opinion

"I have one from lovehoney that has an inflatable bulb for the wearer. It doesn't move anywhere and it gives you some great sensations"

This seems like a great idea! I've one without, and it is great fun, looks good and feels great for both....but when I get really horny and wet it just doesn't stay in well. Also try and find quite a rigid one if you can. Mine is fairly soft, which is kind on my OH but means it does 'flop' a bit!

"I have one from lovehoney that has an inflatable bulb for the wearer. It doesn't move anywhere and it gives you some great sensations

This seems like a great idea! I've one without, and it is great fun, looks good and feels great for both....but when I get really horny and wet it just doesn't stay in well. Also try and find quite a rigid one if you can. Mine is fairly soft, which is kind on my OH but means it does 'flop' a bit!"

this one is quite rigid and its a fairly hefty size so not for the beginners

We have a Mantric Sysil Edge (l think) strapless toy - no problems with slippage so far, maybe we just need to put it to more testing!

Just love my 12" double ender

"I'm considering buying the 'Bend over boyfriend' purple one.

I'm not a gusher so I should be OK.

The inflatable bulb sounds interesting. "

I find the angle on this one awkward for insertion, it doesn't sit quite right x

I like the sounds of the inflatable bulb!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

you lot are convincing me to give up the harness for strapless and just bought a vac-u-lock harness. Lovehoney will have me bankrupt, I tell ya!

"I have one from lovehoney that has an inflatable bulb for the wearer. It doesn't move anywhere and it gives you some great sensations

I like the sounds of the inflatable bulb!"

its awesome, great for solo play too

I like the sounds of the inflatable bulb!

its awesome, great for solo play too"

Looking into it for sure!

I find all your comments so full of fun and so sexy Is ther one that the boys can wear when they fancy resting their cocks. They are ideal for st8 and bi's xx jim

Vac u lock do a great women's harness with plugs

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Friend of mine has the purple strapless one she uses on me. It also holds in my ass to so I can give her dp

West Sussex

Spoilt for choice!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have the purple one... I think it's feel joy and it's quite big and I'm not confident it would remain in place for the ride as it is heavy.... May work on that later....

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I've got 2 strapless strap ons....one with an anal and vaginal part for the wearer it's stays in much better lol

Mrs Dirty

The rodeoH harness comes highly recommended and lace version is very feminine....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28038

As far as prosthetic appendages are concerned...vixen creations are famed for their quality..

There are a few double ended types such as the tantus feeldoe or share which can be used on their own or via a harness.

Hope you have lots of fun

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

R has a double ender which she prefers, but has also had one of the strapless variety used on her.

By *kmale65000Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I have found this one to be great. Works for me and my girlfriend at the same time

http://www.jojostoys.co.uk/bondage-gear-fetish-fantasy-series-fetish-fantasy-series-strapless-strapon-with-anal-stimulator-p-1113.html

» Add a new message to this topic