FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cock pic

cock pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there is a topic on this down below but it doesn't cover what I want to know, so here goes do I need one on my profile as in public ? Or do I keep them private ? As do woman want to seem them along with my face pic ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they wanna see it they'll ask. At least leave something to the imagination

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

There is always split opinion on this. I'm not a fan of cock pics but one is ok so people know what they are getting.

You can't keep all the women happy all the time so just do want you feel comfortable with

Yeah if someone asks I'd send it as I'm thining when you seen one you seen them all

Do what you feel happy with yourself but bear in mind if you want to have public pics that most people hate them.

I love them though.

If I was to have public pics what would I have in there ?

"If I was to have public pics what would I have in there ? "

Bum, back and chest pics, some underwear ones, fully clothed, topless etc

Like softcore almost

the only addendum i would make is with people that have their username portraying their phallus.

if you are basing your entire reputation on a site like this one the size of your dick, then i would suggest it be proven in the first instance.

but generally, no, keep it for private if they ask

I thought that as I'd say that was the main reason for posting this so do you suggest a name change or a PIC ?

"I thought that as I'd say that was the main reason for posting this so do you suggest a name change or a PIC ? "

thats up to you.

as said, you have based the entire concept of YOU around the thickness of your cock, so its up to you to prove its not just a witty name, to those interested obviously.

personally, would never have gone for a name like that in the first place, but its a personal moan about subjective usernames.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I thought that as I'd say that was the main reason for posting this so do you suggest a name change or a PIC ?

thats up to you.

as said, you have based the entire concept of YOU around the thickness of your cock, so its up to you to prove its not just a witty name, to those interested obviously.

personally, would never have gone for a name like that in the first place, but its a personal moan about subjective usernames."

I concur. Do you want someone to meet you just because you have a cock and are willing to lend it to them for half an hour or are you more than just whatever is dangling there?

Best wishes, Ms Titz

I'm going for a change of name I only choose it due to not being able to think of one on my feet as the one I wanted was took and id thought it intise tbh

All women like difernt things so leave few pics for all, best way.

yes please.

I wouldn't worry about your name. If you are girthy it's a true description of what you have to offer. Unlike some people on here who have a wild imagination. A lot of women do like cock pics. You can be imaginative with them and not have too many similar ones. The women on the forum might not like them but you probably wouldn't be meeting them anyway

"I wouldn't worry about your name. If you are girthy it's a true description of what you have to offer. Unlike some people on here who have a wild imagination. A lot of women do like cock pics. You can be imaginative with them and not have too many similar ones. The women on the forum might not like them but you probably wouldn't be meeting them anyway"

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

No way would I put a cock pic up as public

Oh damn

Its your personal choice mate. Your profile to do as you wish.

Best of luck whatever you decide

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

put a picture of you stepping out of a bentley wearing a pair of speedo's just about to dive into your private outdoor olympic sized heated swimming pool with your mansion in the background and most women wont care whether or not you even have a cock lol

"I wouldn't worry about your name. If you are girthy it's a true description of what you have to offer. Unlike some people on here who have a wild imagination. A lot of women do like cock pics. You can be imaginative with them and not have too many similar ones. The women on the forum might not like them but you probably wouldn't be meeting them anyway"

thing is, HE thinks he is girthy.

what if he rocks up at your gaff and, to you, he isnt?

your going to be one upset nanna lol

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Unless your. Vwe leave in private pics

"I wouldn't worry about your name. If you are girthy it's a true description of what you have to offer. Unlike some people on here who have a wild imagination. A lot of women do like cock pics. You can be imaginative with them and not have too many similar ones. The women on the forum might not like them but you probably wouldn't be meeting them anyway

thing is, HE thinks he is girthy.

what if he rocks up at your gaff and, to you, he isnt?

your going to be one upset nanna lol"

Rocks up to your gaff pmsl!!!

"I thought that as I'd say that was the main reason for posting this so do you suggest a name change or a PIC ?

thats up to you.

personally, would never have gone for a name like that in the first place, but its a personal moan about subjective usernames."

I would be willing to prove that my username is not just a witty name.

It truely is magic, and my favourite trick is to turn a woman's legs to jelly!

thats up to you.

personally, would never have gone for a name like that in the first place, but its a personal moan about subjective usernames.

It truely is magic, and my favourite trick is to turn a woman's legs to jelly! "

again though, its subjective isnt it.

you may be able to make 8 out of 10 women you meet drown you, but those 2 women may well think your a little shite lol.

i could choose a username, say, best fuck and konky dong, but would it be accurate?

to each other they are more than, but to others, far from it.

better to choose something that people cant have an argument with lol

thats up to you.

personally, would never have gone for a name like that in the first place, but its a personal

moan about subjective usernames.

you may be able to make 8 out of 10 women you meet drown you, but those 2 women may well think your a little shite lol.

i could choose a username, say, best fuck and konky dong, but would it be accurate?

better to choose something that people cant have an argument with lol"

Hey, don't bring my height into it, as well as casting doubt on my tongues magic powers!

"Little shite" I ask you, how rude!

thats up to you.

personally, would never have gone for a name like that in the first place, but its a personal

moan about subjective usernames.

better to choose something that people cant have an argument with lol

Hey, don't bring my height into it, as well as casting doubt on my tongues magic powers!

"Little shite" I ask you, how rude!

"

lol

I went with girth as to every one I've had sex says I've got a large girth lol so I went with thinking that's a trate that was unanimous across the bourd, I'm thinking I'm going just to up load one on just to prove I ain't lying lol

"I went with girth as to every one I've had sex says I've got a large girth lol so I went with thinking that's a trate that was unanimous across the bourd, I'm thinking I'm going just to up load one on just to prove I ain't lying lol "

Do it, I've been excited to see your girth since the thread started.

But then I'm a cock-slut.

"I went with girth as to every one I've had sex says I've got a large girth lol so I went with thinking that's a trate that was unanimous across the bourd, I'm thinking I'm going just to up load one on just to prove I ain't lying lol "

Go for it! I'm sure nobody on this thread will then go and check, then give their opinion on here, giving Marks out of ten, or anything like that!

Well I will have to tell every one here when I've uploaded it

"I went with girth as to every one I've had sex says I've got a large girth lol so I went with thinking that's a trate that was unanimous across the bourd, I'm thinking I'm going just to up load one on just to prove I ain't lying lol

Go for it! I'm sure nobody on this thread will then go and check, then give their opinion on here, giving Marks out of ten, or anything like that! "

Show us your tongue!!

By *hatterfabWoman  over a year ago

Wakefield

I chatter a lot and I'm on Fab!

"I went with girth as to every one I've had sex says I've got a large girth lol so I went with thinking that's a trate that was unanimous across the bourd, I'm thinking I'm going just to up load one on just to prove I ain't lying lol

But then I'm a cock-slut. "

there is another type of slut?

i thought the cock was inferred lol

By *oadkillMan  over a year ago

SW/Mida

Subtle does the trick I think

i thought the cock was inferred lol"

i thought the cock was inferred lol"

Oh and yes I missed the first line about if there was another type of slut, slut originally was slobbish, or unclean rather than particularly relating to sexual matters but it still only referred to women.

OK uploaded 3 cock pics all just taken just now so still in my work get up

"OK uploaded 3 cock pics all just taken just now so still in my work get up "

Where's the Sky remote or can of Lynx?

How can we be expected to assess girth without it?

Nice cock.

Haha well I thought when I was doing them lol

and cheers

nice tie.

trim your pubes.

looks like you have mr snufflufagus hiding in your undercrackers lol

Oh and yes I missed the first line about if there was another type of slut, slut originally was slobbish, or unclean rather than particularly relating to sexual matters but it still only referred to women. "

i know the origins of the word lol.

does that mean you are only interested in unkempt cocks?

well, your in luck lol

"nice tie.

trim your pubes.

looks like you have mr snufflufagus hiding in your undercrackers lol"

Well I'm getting a shower so I will give them a trim now.lol and give it another try

I find men tend to like the cock pics more than women. might change mine

Oh and yes I missed the first line about if there was another type of slut, slut originally was slobbish, or unclean rather than particularly relating to sexual matters but it still only referred to women.

well, your in luck lol"

I'm not a cock Nazi. I like all shapes, sizes, colours and religions lol.

well, your in luck lol

I'm not a cock Nazi. I like all shapes, sizes, colours and religions lol."

. Haha cock Nazi that's one for the dictionary

Go for it! I'm sure nobody on this thread will then go and check, then give their opinion on here, giving Marks out of ten, or anything like

that!

Show us your tongue!! "

I just might! But that wouldn't really prove anything

At times I cannot understand what's wrong with some people, I get incredibly turn on by some nice cock pictures especially showing a flat tummy wow! I mean if you are into oral but of course you want to see what you are going to suck... It's important!

"At times I cannot understand what's wrong with some people, I get incredibly turn on by some nice cock pictures especially showing a flat tummy wow! I mean if you are into oral but of course you want to see what you are going to suck... It's important!"

I wholeheartedly agree. People want to leave it to the imagination but I have the actual meet to look forward to all the surprises that brings. My imagination is plentiful, doesn't stop me lusting after cocks.

I won't be fucking with my eyes shut and I don't need to go into an encounter with my eyes shut either.

"At times I cannot understand what's wrong with some people, I get incredibly turn on by some nice cock pictures especially showing a flat tummy wow! I mean if you are into oral but of course you want to see what you are going to suck... It's important!"

"put a picture of you stepping out of a bentley wearing a pair of speedo's just about to dive into your private outdoor olympic sized heated swimming pool with your mansion in the background and most women wont care whether or not you even have a cock lol"

Fair comment but even those women that got all that could not possible say no to an elegant cock like yours...

Never forget this is all about sex not marriage!

» Add a new message to this topic