FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time with couple

First time with couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, recently I am very horny and wanting to join in with a couple... I am pretty nervous about it though and not quite sure what to expect.

Does anyone have any good advice for my first time? And any offers would be welcome... most people seem to want experienced only.

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

St Albans

Get to know your couple first, what are they looking for - cuckolding, domination of female etc. That will help.

go to a club and watch how other single guys are with couples.

everyone is different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Treat them as a couple, there's nothing worse than a couple inviting a guy into their playtime and he forgets there's a male half of the couple too. A sure fire way to get your ass kicked out into the street.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

try and choose a couple who realise that you aren't just there as a play thing for them and that what you want counts too, talk to them and discuss among the three of you what you're all after and things should be good

Talk, talk and then talk some more. You need to know all the boundaries and also dont be scared to tell them yours as well as things you would like to try. Dont be scared to stop at any point if you do feel uncomfortable. But just go with an open mind and enjoy it. This is meant to be fun for all involved

"Treat them as a couple, there's nothing worse than a couple inviting a guy into their playtime and he forgets there's a male half of the couple too. A sure fire way to get your ass kicked out into the street. "

This also. The only meets with singles were we have played are the ones were they understand that we are a couple and that getting on with me is just as important as getting on with marlene

"Treat them as a couple, there's nothing worse than a couple inviting a guy into their playtime and he forgets there's a male half of the couple too. A sure fire way to get your ass kicked out into the street. "

Discuss, chill, laugh & remember its supposed to be fun & not a competition xx

Some great advice, thanks all.

Just relax and see how things progress....no pressure on any part...

Enjoy even if no play...

On my first meet with a couple was at their house, I was honest that it would be my first time and they were great and took the lead when I got there, before long we were all having naked fun, lovely couple.

When guys ask us what we're looking for, i say. . 'Just to go with the flow. . No pressure, no expectations, there's no disappointments then is there.. . for anyone . . . It's a 3 way thing remember. . You're not there just to make them happy, has to be right for you too

D (f )

Yeah I guess that's the best way to go, just see what happens

By *pplecrunchWoman  over a year ago

Yeovil

Be yourself and don't try and show off. Have fun, get to know them, let them get to know you and go with the flow. Good luck and enjoy xx

» Add a new message to this topic