FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > forced orgasm

forced orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could someone enlighten me on this topic please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could someone enlighten me on this topic please "
never had a forced orgasm but faked a few in my time wen I got bored or the sex was crap lol x

It is a form of orgasm control where the dominant sexually stimulates the submissive to the point of them having an involuntary orgasm with the sub basically trying not to have an orgasm hence it is called a forced orgasm.

Thanks ladies, still unsure, when i assumed that object of having sex was maybe for mutual satisfaction which climaxes with an orgasm if the end is achieved how can it be described as being forced ?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

The definition of mutual satisfaction dependson the play dynamic being used.

"Thanks ladies, still unsure, when i assumed that object of having sex was maybe for mutual satisfaction which climaxes with an orgasm if the end is achieved how can it be described as being forced ? "

Because that is what they are looking to achieve together it is what the dom and sub want to explore, if you read my post again I stated the submissive is trying not to have an orgasm at that time that is the point and he can make her have one aka it is forcing her body to have one regardless of mind set.

"Thanks ladies, still unsure, when i assumed that object of having sex was maybe for mutual satisfaction which climaxes with an orgasm if the end is achieved how can it be described as being forced ? .

Because that is what they are looking to achieve together it is what the dom and sub want to explore, if you read my post again I stated the submissive is trying not to have an orgasm at that time that is the point and he can make her have one aka it is forcing her body to have one regardless of mind set."

I love it. It can get to the point where I'm begging for it to stop. But they don't

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation

"Thanks ladies, still unsure, when i assumed that object of having sex was maybe for mutual satisfaction which climaxes with an orgasm if the end is achieved how can it be described as being forced ? .

Because that is what they are looking to achieve together it is what the dom and sub want to explore, if you read my post again I stated the submissive is trying not to have an orgasm at that time that is the point and he can make her have one aka it is forcing her body to have one regardless of mind set.

I love it. It can get to the point where I'm begging for it to stop. But they don't "

I have never explored enough with one person to allow this to happen but maybe one day.

I love it. It can get to the point where I'm begging for it to stop. But they don't .

I have never explored enough with one person to allow this to happen but maybe one day. "

The incredible high that comes with it can't be described

"all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation "

It is a joint act !

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation "
but it is a mutual thing the person being forced (can be male or female ) accepts they have no control over where and when they can orgasm this for some is a major turn on ! knowing that at any moment there partner could force them to orgasm . this is also often linked to orgasm denial where the subject is brought almost to the point of orgasm then all stimulation is stopped this can be done repeatedly until they are allowed to finally orgasm hightens the effect of the orgasm beyond belief

Thanks for the insight, i am sure this must be an amazing experience and one i hope to be able to share some day

"all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation but it is a mutual thing the person being forced (can be male or female ) accepts they have no control over where and when they can orgasm this for some is a major turn on ! knowing that at any moment there partner could force them to orgasm . this is also often linked to orgasm denial where the subject is brought almost to the point of orgasm then all stimulation is stopped this can be done repeatedly until they are allowed to finally orgasm hightens the effect of the orgasm beyond belief "

oh yes yes yes yes

"all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation but it is a mutual thing the person being forced (can be male or female ) accepts they have no control over where and when they can orgasm this for some is a major turn on ! knowing that at any moment there partner could force them to orgasm . this is also often linked to orgasm denial where the subject is brought almost to the point of orgasm then all stimulation is stopped this can be done repeatedly until they are allowed to finally orgasm hightens the effect of the orgasm beyond belief "

"all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation but it is a mutual thing the person being forced (can be male or female ) accepts they have no control over where and when they can orgasm this for some is a major turn on ! knowing that at any moment there partner could force them to orgasm . this is also often linked to orgasm denial where the subject is brought almost to the point of orgasm then all stimulation is stopped this can be done repeatedly until they are allowed to finally orgasm hightens the effect of the orgasm beyond belief

oh yes yes yes yes "

mmmm yes

"all we can say to this thread is yet again each to their own! to us sex is a joint act but then we accept others need differing stimulation but it is a mutual thing the person being forced (can be male or female ) accepts they have no control over where and when they can orgasm this for some is a major turn on ! knowing that at any moment there partner could force them to orgasm . this is also often linked to orgasm denial where the subject is brought almost to the point of orgasm then all stimulation is stopped this can be done repeatedly until they are allowed to finally orgasm hightens the effect of the orgasm beyond belief

oh yes yes yes yes

mmmm yes "

Yes indeed

There is also being tied down and then 'forced' to orgasm repeatedly. You'll need good knots and strong bedposts..

"There is also being tied down and then 'forced' to orgasm repeatedly. You'll need good knots and strong bedposts.."

oh yes yes yes yes "

It is a huge turn on, my dom can also make me orgasm on demand. Just talking and thinking about it is making his cunt twitch!! X

» Add a new message to this topic