FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi...

I'm turned on by the idea of MMF but never tried it.... not very confident about my body so unsure if I could actually let go and just enjoy myself... what was the first try like for you girls who have, and how did you go about findng the right two guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The first time I did this was actually with 2 of my friends we were all having a drink and just chatting as you do and the conversation ultimately came round to sex.

I told them it was something I really wanted to try and it went from there, was a fabulous experience but then I was already comfy with them

I don't have any friends like that .... that I know of anyway !

Here is a good place then just chat cam with each other build up a rapport and meet see if you have chemistry then well you know the rest.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

well as the fem of a couple i only need to find one guy to join us, all i can say to the OP is go for it, its a great experience and i am sure two decent guys of here will be very happy to oblige

Only managed this at clubs. Have attempted meets on here and either one of the blokes fails to turn up and on one memorable occasion the so called experienced MMF attender couldn't raise a smile.

If you're confident enough for one guy, you'll be fine for two. It's good fun with the right guys. Make sure they know your rules. Good luck.

I knew how you felt. It took me a long time for my first MMF as I felt two sets of eyes would be on me from all angles. I was heavier than I am now. I lost a few pound in weight ( which boosted my confidence ) - had a bit too much to drink and took two blokes back from a bar ! Ive never looked back ! Done x8 M and me since but every number in between x its great - go for it ! I find younger guys much more open minded and relaxed about body shape then older guys xx

Thanks ladies.... maybe some fake tan and some dutch courage and a trip to Jaydees xx

I tried it years ago much as I enjoyed it I've not done it since I personaliy perfer mff just be urself hun u will know when the time is right for u

Me an the mrs have done it she was same body conscious but when we get d*unk she bloody loves it an me being bi is a bonus

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hi...

I'm turned on by the idea of MMF but never tried it.... not very confident about my body so unsure if I could actually let go and just enjoy myself... what was the first try like for you girls who have, and how did you go about findng the right two guys? "

Do it when you feel ready and with 2 guys you feel comfortable with. As some of the women have said if you get it right you will have a wonderful sexy experience that you will want to do again.

I live for MMF. Last time I had one we all started cumming at the same time, it was amazing. She starting orgasming her tits off while I emptied into her pussy and my friend was unloading in her mouth, was very hot...

Nothing better than MMF two guys there for your pleasure. Have a glass of wine and let yourself go. Iv had a few and it's a case of meeting guys for a social just to make sure they know the score. X have fun x

Was that your phone auto correcting your profile name to master if? Or am I just not spotting the joke?

"Was that your phone auto correcting your profile name to master if? Or am I just not spotting the joke?"

It's me being a daft bint and not noticing it!!! Lol couldn't be bothered changing it when someone pointed it out x

» Add a new message to this topic