FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Realy would like to go to a swingers club

Realy would like to go to a swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtystuff OP   Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

Hiya all....Xx We've never had chance to play at a Club..lol.Mainly because we don't drive...BUT once,a club did open near us...So we took a Big breath and got on the Bus....lol. we could Not find it,so Had a brain wave..We'll ask a taxi..He said oh yes'Get in I take you..we did,...He went about 100yards down road,took a Left..then he,Said..£6 Pls.. I chucked the cash at him.We got all Gidddy,getting closer to the Big door....and...And..Then it was ShuT!.....lol..lol,

So if anyone is Going to a club on Fri/Sat'nite..And got a couple of spare seats in Car...Let uS know..Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Shame your not derby area we out on fri at a local brilliant club xxxxx Near Train Station and hotels if you dont drive

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Shame your not derby area we out on fri at a local brilliant club xxxxx Near Train Station and hotels if you dont drive"
.... What Em said the attic is a great place for new couples to try was our first club carnt keep us away now hope to see you soon Em * winks *

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I can imagine that being quite difficult, have you thought of getting to Blackpool by train and staying in a B & B and going along to Infusions? Wouldn't need to break the bank and for a first club visit, it would be perfect. Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Or, go up to Youtopia near Scarborough as you can also stay there or camp if the weathers good! Z

You could catch the train to Sheffield and go to La Chambre or up to Leeds and go to Isis.

Its a real pain in the ass not driving, i guess im lucky as i have two good clubs a couple of miles from me, but if i want to go anywhere else i have to rely on friends i have made for lifts and go when they are

So i understand your pain lol

nottingham/ derby

"Shame your not derby area we out on fri at a local brilliant club xxxxx Near Train Station and hotels if you dont drive.... What Em said the attic is a great place for new couples to try was our first club carnt keep us away now hope to see you soon Em * winks * "

Winks back at ya xxxxxxx See you soon xx

we have Chameleons at the end of our road 5 min walk and can't go no baby sitters one day though we will get there lol

By *ignbouncybabeWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I got as far as Chams carpark one day and bottled out...

By *uicyJoWoman  over a year ago

northampton

"I got as far as Chams carpark one day and bottled out..."

What a shame hun...its great in there x

"I got as far as Chams carpark one day and bottled out..."

what a definite shame as you'd love it once you get inside well worth it x

oh dear bit far for me but id have given you a lift, unfortunately ours has now closed

"we have Chameleons at the end of our road 5 min walk and can't go no baby sitters one day though we will get there lol"

shame you are so far away, i would babysit in exchange for chocolate

I really enjoy taking first-timers to clubs, and a lot of the women I've taken for their first taste of the club scene are now enthusiastic clubbers themselves - one even married a bloke she met in a club.

One night I took a young (25) Indian nurse - an ansolutely lovely-looking girl, plump and curvy with thick long black hair and huge luminous eyes. SAnyway we sat in the car outside the club for two hours while she summoned up the nerve to go on. Eventually she decided to brave it and so in we went - and during the whole evening she didn't let go of me once - literally! She hung on to my hand all the time, even when we were going up and down the stairs! Needless to say we didn't play, so at closing time I thought that was that. So I dropped her off, drove home - and when I got home there was a message on my answerphone from her saying that she wanted to go back the very next night and "do everything" - which is just what we did! The next night she was a totally changed person and racked up a number of personal "firsts". We went again a few times before she emigrated to Australia, and a few months late she e-mailed me from there saying that she'd been exploring the club scene in Sydney, much to her satisfaction!

So the moral of the story is: take a deep breath, jump in and you'll love it!! Have fun!

I went for the first time a few days ago. And I was so nervous didn't know what to wear, how to act etc etc. And I couldn't even breath as I drove in I was so excited. I met a lovely couple who came and talked to me really made me at ease, and my friend who I went with had her playmate there. Everyone was do curtious and after the couple left and I was Alone I was a little disorentated- I asked someone where the dungeon was a host of voices offered to take me, that scared me A lot but I said no thank you and at once I relaxed as each person was brilliant leaving me in peace- go this place is so comfy and you will be safe there xx

nottingham/ derby

First Time we went as a MMF group to see what it was all about, i have been the cool confident one, that was until i reached the bottom of the stairs the of the attic, and then was scared and the boys literally shoved me up the stairs and through the doors to be faced with a huge screen with some very sctive people on the tele lol i was like shitttttttttt runnnn, but the rest is history shall we say im now normally the one made to go up the stairs first so the boys can up skirt shot me lol xxxxxx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I went for the first time a few days ago. And I was so nervous didn't know what to wear, how to act etc etc. And I couldn't even breath as I drove in I was so excited. I met a lovely couple who came and talked to me really made me at ease, and my friend who I went with had her playmate there. Everyone was do curtious and after the couple left and I was Alone I was a little disorentated- I asked someone where the dungeon was a host of voices offered to take me, that scared me A lot but I said no thank you and at once I relaxed as each person was brilliant leaving me in peace- go this place is so comfy and you will be safe there xx "

All of you who`ve never been to a club should listen to this lady. I met her at her very first swinger`s social where she was too nervous to walk into the venue on her own Once I walked with her and 2held her hand" she was off like a good`un

So there you have it! It IS scary to go for the first time, be it social or club.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Do you mind me asking which club it was? Was it near Bath? Or was it further afield?

Sadly Swindon seems to be quite far from any clubs, with the exception of the Office in Bristol and Chams in Newport, but even then they are probably both a good 45-60 min drive from here.

Hi I went to chams darliston , I really didn't like the reviews of the local clubs and wanted my first experience to be safe.. It's only 1 hour 45mins and well worth it and I drive slowly... Lol

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Do you mind me asking which club it was? Was it near Bath? Or was it further afield?

Sadly Swindon seems to be quite far from any clubs, with the exception of the Office in Bristol and Chams in Newport, but even then they are probably both a good 45-60 min drive from here."

Seriously, Chams at Darlaston is worth the drive! I usually travel up from the Bournemouth area to Bristol to collect a friend of mine and we travel on the Darlaston from there. It`s 200 miles each way for me!

By *aughtystuff OP   Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

I'm Still having to keep the lid on my NaughtyNess...Because I know,is once I walk ina club....I'm Guna want need..to do iT all...Hard!

» Add a new message to this topic