FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single bi fem

single bi fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a question for any single bi fems.. if there was a 'perfect' scenario for a meet with a couple, what would it be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me a early evening meet with plenty of time to relax with the couple. A late & rushed meet is such a turn off.

Overall meeting a couple who are relaxed & welcoming. Biggest turn on is the wife making herself cum as she enjoys watching me fuck her husband. X

That the man didn't turn up

"That the man didn't turn up "

going to follow this see if were doing the right things

As much interaction with the man as the woman

Not feeling like a 'spare' part!!!

An initial social meet and then planning a more private meet if all parties are willing.

I prefer to meet couples who can accommodate, and proper couples rather than friends.

"Not feeling like a 'spare' part!!!"

Never felt a spare part, but have felt as though only there for their fantasy, opposed to mutual fun.

"Not feeling like a 'spare' part!!!

Never felt a spare part, but have felt as though only there for their fantasy, opposed to mutual fun. "

That's why I don't meet couples

Made to feel welcome and that they're confident in themselves and what they want.

I always meet for a social first without play so as long as I feel relaxed at that, I'll feel relaxed when we do meet later on.

Never felt a spare part, but have felt as though only there for their fantasy, opposed to mutual fun.

That's why I don't meet couples "

Me neither anymore.

"That the man didn't turn up "

post of the day

proper tickled me

By *ady_CuntaliciousWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I would agree with above, the best meets i've had with couples have been, plenty of time to get to know them and feel comfortable...and the move to the bedroom...

Its really got to feel like everyone's involved, and on mutual ground, and your not just there for them...

im partial to being used and abused by a couple, have had some great meets like that!

"a question for any single bi fems.. if there was a 'perfect' scenario for a meet with a couple, what would it be? "

Socially, I'd want to see that they are secure in their own relationship before I'd consider anything more...don't need another bunny boiling wife on my case!

As for the fun side of meeting, I'd want all 3 of us involved in play, not the women putting on a show for the fella with me only being allowed to suck him off and nothing more (which is an offer I've declined more than once!). Guess that's all really for me...need to know the fun is for all involved and not to tick some girl-on-girl fun off a wish list

we were thinking a daytime social coffee type meet in a public place,maybee a shopping centre ect, then evening drinks in a posh hotel then on to a club and back to hotel with the option of separate room just in case and to avoid morning breath ha ha, then a late checkout followed by food somewhere

"we were thinking a daytime social coffee type meet in a public place,maybee a shopping centre ect, then evening drinks in a posh hotel then on to a club and back to hotel with the option of separate room just in case and to avoid morning breath ha ha, then a late checkout followed by food somewhere "

this would be way too much time together for me

"we were thinking a daytime social coffee type meet in a public place,maybee a shopping centre ect, then evening drinks in a posh hotel then on to a club and back to hotel with the option of separate room just in case and to avoid morning breath ha ha, then a late checkout followed by food somewhere

this would be way too much time together for me"

Me too...that's like a whole weekend gone on a meet. Some may enjoy it but for me that'd cause problems with my 'real life'

The fact that I fancy and am turned on by them both,

That I am fancied and turn both of them on,

That they both want me... For me and not for a show,

That we have time and am not pressured in any way...

possibly too long, maybe do the social meet part on a separate day

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"a question for any single bi fems.. if there was a 'perfect' scenario for a meet with a couple, what would it be?

Socially, I'd want to see that they are secure in their own relationship before I'd consider anything more...don't need another bunny boiling wife on my case!

As for the fun side of meeting, I'd want all 3 of us involved in play, not the women putting on a show for the fella with me only being allowed to suck him off and nothing more (which is an offer I've declined more than once!). Guess that's all really for me...need to know the fun is for all involved and not to tick some girl-on-girl fun off a wish list "

we have the messages on here and then a fem to fem chat on the phone - initial meet for a brew usually at ours or neutral place if fem is more comfy with that - us girls usually start the play then he joins in - apart from the initial play we never have 2 playing 1 watching - all involved - so far we have all had a blast -

very important we all know everybody likes and dislikes - try to fulfill a fantasy or three - and we stress at any time on ours or their part if anybody isnt happy - play stops - end of -

seems to work for us - just be ourselves - have a giggle - chat and lie together on the comedown - all fuckin lovely

By *hooWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would prefer to meet up for a coffee in the afternoon 1st just to see if there was mutual attraction face to face and then organise a play date if there is, also to meet both the couple not just the guy coming out with the excuse the wife or girlfriend couldn't come but he could conveniently make it..

That's why I don't meet couples

Me neither anymore."

Nor me, anymore - for that reason...

"I would prefer to meet up for a coffee in the afternoon 1st just to see if there was mutual attraction face to face and then organise a play date if there is, also to meet both the couple not just the guy coming out with the excuse the wife or girlfriend couldn't come but he could conveniently make it.. "

"a question for any single bi fems.. if there was a 'perfect' scenario for a meet with a couple, what would it be? "

If ever I did meet a couple again, then the absolutely perfect scenario would be for both of them to be slightly younger than me, probably both slim with dark hair, for us all to get on instantly - oh, and for them both to be female...!!!

and for those saying no bi fems out there - here they are

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Bit of a moot topic really as there will be as many perfect scenarios as there will be women wanting to meet couples, and vice versa.

The only way it really works perfectly is if all three are attracted to each other, are considerate people, and can communicate open and honestly about what they want from each other beforehand. If that happens, the rest tends to take care of itself very nicely indeed.

"I would agree with above, the best meets i've had with couples have been, plenty of time to get to know them and feel comfortable...and the move to the bedroom...

Its really got to feel like everyone's involved, and on mutual ground, and your not just there for them...

"

This ^^

"we were thinking a daytime social coffee type meet in a public place,maybee a shopping centre ect, then evening drinks in a posh hotel then on to a club and back to hotel with the option of separate room just in case and to avoid morning breath ha ha, then a late checkout followed by food somewhere "

Sounds good

"we were thinking a daytime social coffee type meet in a public place,maybee a shopping centre ect, then evening drinks in a posh hotel then on to a club and back to hotel with the option of separate room just in case and to avoid morning breath ha ha, then a late checkout followed by food somewhere

Sounds good "

The posh hotel and the food ??

Sounds good

The posh hotel and the food ?? "

No the shopping

Would defo need to be calm and with plenty of chat texts before and during the social part as you will know if you click before the meet xx I've only played with two couple but socially meet loads x you will get to know who you click with and who you don't xx I do t this couples realise that it's hard to meet a couple well not hard just takes a lot ie being comfy with them and trusting them xx as there is no safety in numbers when your a single bi fem xx hope this has helped xx

Sounds good

The posh hotel and the food ??

No the shopping "

Haha

we agree and understand that the initial social meet is important for all, 1, to steady the nerves. b, to check if there is attraction and to see if everyone is who the profile says they are! so a shopping social one day with food then a posh hotel with drinks and maybe a club for the initial play meet if everyone clicks

"we agree and understand that the initial social meet is important for all, 1, to steady the nerves. b, to check if there is attraction and to see if everyone is who the profile says they are! so a shopping social one day with food then a posh hotel with drinks and maybe a club for the initial play meet if everyone clicks "

A club if the fem has been to one before or that could be something else she would have to worry about xx

Never felt a spare part, but have felt as though only there for their fantasy, opposed to mutual fun. "

Been there! Left sexually frustrated and more than a little pissed off

» Add a new message to this topic