FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Apparently im fake!?!

Apparently im fake!?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am Valentine OP   Woman  over a year ago

Worthing

I have just been messaged to say I am being reported because apparently I am a fake profile and I am only a man!!? * looks down at boobs*

I have verifications stating people have met us both and on our own! So I don't understand! ?!

Plus to add insult apparently others on the site (according to this bloke)both couples and singles have also said we are fake!

Has anyone else had this? And does anyone else think we look fake??

Thanks

Marisa! X

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive had this before from a guy when I said I dont play alone (partner was abroad at time) they are probably trying to goad you into calling or camming either that or they're just being a twonk and trying to wind you up. Ignore and move on and you look perfectly real to us x

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

I've been called it a few times but it never bothers me.

I'd say don't be troubled by immature responses from someone you have declined to meet

I had a young couple message me saying I was a man.Turns out they were friends of a man I had declined to meet!Honestly,you'd think this was a nursery group rather than a swingers site sometimes!Just think to yourself 'what a tit' and don't let it get to you!

Don't sweat it. A guy outed me as a bloke on another site where I have a solo profile, very publicly too. Gave everyone who knew me a giggle, especially the guys off there who've met me and pointed out in reply that I'm definitely not a bloke.

Why take any notice of arsewipes like that? you know you're not fake

There are certain types of people that get pissy when things don't go their way on here,they're best ignored and forgotten about

"I have just been messaged to say I am being reported because apparently I am a fake profile and I am only a man!!? * looks down at boobs*

I have verifications stating people have met us both and on our own! So I don't understand! ?!

Plus to add insult apparently others on the site (according to this bloke)both couples and singles have also said we are fake!

Has anyone else had this? And does anyone else think we look fake??

Thanks

Marisa! X "

Very hard to fake all those verifications would not worry about it guess you would not meet him anyway so the fact he thinks your fake is irrelevant.

By *am Valentine OP   Woman  over a year ago

Worthing

Yeah he is only very young and he has been on the site a while and not had much luck from what I can see! So can understand he is stressed (frustrated) but I don't understand the completely random and unfounded allegations! Ludicrous! Lol

Oh dear sounds like he has sour grapes. I doubt very much he will report you and if he does surely thr admins will see from your veri's that your a couple. Hope it all works out for you. X

"Yeah he is only very young and he has been on the site a while and not had much luck from what I can see! So can understand he is stressed (frustrated) but I don't understand the completely random and unfounded allegations! Ludicrous! Lol "

I think it's all of that above plus anger,immaturity, thinking they're being made to look stupid etc.

But rather than look inward at why it's not working out they blame you.

I don't take any of it to heart. If I did, id think about little else.

The people I want to definitely know I'm a woman, do know I'm a woman!

Seems that for an adult site there are a lot of children on here! Ignore, sounds like he's spat his dummy out as he didn't get what he wanted, bit sad really.

"Why take any notice of arsewipes like that? you know you're not fake

"

,unless of course you are starting to doubt yourself on the hearsay of an arsewipe

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

People often say it to provoke a reaction. Best thing is to just ignore it and block them and dont even waste energy getting into a debate about it.

If they do report it to Admin then Admin will just review and see that theres no problem.