FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > second orgasm for a guy...

second orgasm for a guy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irdsandbees OP   Woman  over a year ago

Banff

Hi.. I'm after some advice from the many wise people on here

I have in the last few months, started seeing a guy,.. we have a fantastic sex life, and enjoy each other very much. One of our favourite things is to clean each other after we have cum...the taste is sublime and often leads to us both being turned on all over again...

Thing is,he will get hard all over again and as he reaches the time to cum again he feels like he needs to pee... all be it as an orgasm? He generally stops himself saying it feels like he will pee, but if I encourage him he will bypass the worry and he goes through an intense orgasm...just as normal, only this time he is spurting a clear liquid which I hate to say tastes very bitter...I was under the impression that guys couldn't pee when they were so hard and about to cum..?

Anyone any clue what is happening?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

i do find with myself if i cum, i do need to go to the toilet just after, but that may just be my body releasing certain things, not sure about everyone else, but i do want to try and cum again and see if i really can

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

His balls have exploded! lol

Oh no you've broken him!!! lol take him back for a refund

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I always need a wee afterwards but the next one is business as usual albeit much longer to achieve.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"i do find with myself if i cum, i do need to go to the toilet just after, but that may just be my body releasing certain things, not sure about everyone else, but i do want to try and cum again and see if i really can "

I am the same so it must be normal? A few minutes after ejaculating I always need a pee. I would suggest OP each time your man ejaculates he should go and pee. Maybe that will help.

By *exyfuntimes2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

A man needs to pee after ejaculating. Its merely the body naturally flushing out any fluid left in the pipe, so to speak. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

"A man needs to pee after ejaculating. Its merely the body naturally flushing out any fluid left in the pipe, so to speak. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. "

Definitely not all men.

The second round probably is more fluid from the prostate rather than a mix of that and semen from the balls, hence the different taste. Might also explain why he feels like peeing: the prostate is right under the bladder

"A man needs to pee after ejaculating. Its merely the body naturally flushing out any fluid left in the pipe, so to speak. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Definitely not all men."

It should be pretty universal it's a trait that helps men avoid a great deal of Uti infections

It's not a omg need to pee even if you got nothing in the tank, it's more like two beers into a night nudge from below saying probably should have a little one

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"The second round probably is more fluid from the prostate rather than a mix of that and semen from the balls, hence the different taste. Might also explain why he feels like peeing: the prostate is right under the bladder"

This sounds about right to me.

D

"A man needs to pee after ejaculating. Its merely the body naturally flushing out any fluid left in the pipe, so to speak. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Definitely not all men.

It should be pretty universal it's a trait that helps men avoid a great deal of Uti infections

It's not a omg need to pee even if you got nothing in the tank, it's more like two beers into a night nudge from below saying probably should have a little one"

Nope never had it.

Definitely not all men.

It's not a omg need to pee even if you got nothing in the tank, it's more like two beers into a night nudge from below saying probably should have a little one"

Nope never had it.

Dependent on my partner, I can cum quite quickly and pretty much carry on to a second orgasm which is just as good, if not better... Always a full orgasm too. Just depends on the individual I guess

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

once you have cum once every one after that if their is not much recharge time will be clearer and thinner as you go..

Fred n Katie

What's all this about a second cumming lol !!!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

It's the lubrication from the prostate that changes the ph level so that sperm will not be killed. On the second time round without you see it more as less tadpoles

Seminal vesicle

Seminal vesicles are sac-like structures attached to the vas deferens at one side of the bladder. They produce a sticky, yellowish fluid that contains fructose. This fluid provides sperm cells energy and aids in their motility. 70% of the semen is its secretion.

Way too many years working in a urology operating theatre

Banff

This sounds like it could be it... certainly happens a lot more.(though not exclusively ) if I've been playing anywhere near his prostrate... it's just never happened to either of us before

Banff

See.... learn something new every day! Sounds pretty fascinating

Now I think im even more bloke than I already did. I always have to pee after orgasm.

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Not as good as the first

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Dont have that issue, my second cumming is usually a week later lol

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

First one minimum 4 hrs

Second much quicker cos burnt out

"I always need a wee afterwards but the next one is business as usual albeit much longer to achieve. "

I agree, I feel the need to pee soon after cuming then the next cum is normal. Perhaps he does need to pee first?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I always need a wee afterwards but the next one is business as usual albeit much longer to achieve. "

I never feel the need to pee after cumming. Maybe because I always empty my bladder before sex - otherwise there is a tendency to want to cum early.

» Add a new message to this topic