FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > when are you bi or curious

when are you bi or curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black Men OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

When do you go from curious to fully bi ? Are you bi if you can take it or leave it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you have tried it and enjoyed.

And when you love the best of both worlds.

Her

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

So long as you think of it but don't do it you curious.... Do it once and not sure... Curious... Go back that fith time to make sure..your bi.

When you know that you can fall in love and live with someone of either (or any!) gender - then you're Bi - that's how I define myself...

And of course we can take it or leave it - and have monogamous relationships! It doesn't mean that we need everything or that we have no ability to chose.!

Want to do it.......curious

Been there done it a few times..... Bi

"When you know that you can fall in love and live with someone of either (or any!) gender - then you're Bi - that's how I define myself...

And of course we can take it or leave it - and have monogamous relationships! It doesn't mean that we need everything or that we have no ability to chose.!

"

I wouldn't agree with the first part.

I'm happily bisexual however I seem incapable of having romantic feelings for men. Can find them sexual attractive and be very strong friends with them and love them as a friend but it just seems that's as far as my brain will go

"When do you go from curious to fully bi ? Are you bi if you can take it or leave it ? "

On the 3d Wednesday of every other month

All my long term relationships have been with men. All my best relationships have been with woman. Does that make me bi or just unlucky

"All my long term relationships have been with men. All my best relationships have been with woman. Does that make me bi or just unlucky "

Just honest!

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Although I have had a few bi experiences I still class myself as curious. I certainly prefer women but like to dabble with my bi side sometimes!!

Fem is 100% bi if there is such a thing lol. No interest in other men but loves the ladies

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I get really irritated by such 'adolescent' questions like: confused as to whether I am Arthur or Martha,does sucking a dick make me gay etc etc ffs, this is an adult site for swingers not Jackie mag or 'dear dreary' in the sun...Rant over

"I get really irritated by such 'adolescent' questions like: confused as to whether I am Arthur or Martha,does sucking a dick make me gay etc etc ffs, this is an adult site for swingers not Jackie mag or 'dear dreary' in the sun...Rant over "

Go rant somewhere else. Not all of us are completely at one with our sexuality. Neither do we necessarily understand ourselves completely or know where we want to go with it.

This is a forum. A place for people to discuss things. A place where we can get a glimpse of how other people think on a subject.

"I get really irritated by such 'adolescent' questions like: confused as to whether I am Arthur or Martha,does sucking a dick make me gay etc etc ffs, this is an adult site for swingers not Jackie mag or 'dear dreary' in the sun...Rant over

Go rant somewhere else. Not all of us are completely at one with our sexuality. Neither do we necessarily understand ourselves completely or know where we want to go with it.

This is a forum. A place for people to discuss things. A place where we can get a glimpse of how other people think on a subject. "

A moment of non banal sillyness from me.

Well said

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"I get really irritated by such 'adolescent' questions like: confused as to whether I am Arthur or Martha,does sucking a dick make me gay etc etc ffs, this is an adult site for swingers not Jackie mag or 'dear dreary' in the sun...Rant over

This is a forum. A place for people to discuss things. A place where we can get a glimpse of how other people think on a subject. "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"When do you go from curious to fully bi ? Are you bi if you can take it or leave it ? "

I'm bi, was straight for many years, had a 3sum, became bi...tendency towards straight now but not always. Sometimes I think I'm less of a man cos I'm bi and other times think I'm more. Mostly I don't think about it at all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think people can stay at the curious stage, despite having a number of experiences. For example, if you're playing in a group of mixed genders, then you may have things happen that out of that scenario wouldn't occur to you to explore. Experiences may stimulate further fantasies that you'd like to try out, but this can still leave someone curious.

I think absolutely 100% bisexuality is where you can have relationships and sex with either sex, and that most people who are somewhat bi are just that, they can really enjoy sexual pleasure with some element of both genders.

Often it is about the context that spurs us on, rather than needing to label ourselves, which is something that I'm generally not in favour of - despite just giving my definition of peoples' differing sexual and romantic tastes.

What is it if you only like part of it

Like when your in a group being sucked off and when you look down its a man sucking.

Bristol

sorry...

This is a forum. A place for people to discuss things. A place where we can get a glimpse of how other people think on a subject.

sorry... "

Accepted

Bristol

sorry...

Accepted "

Thank you

These are still my thoughts on the subject,however,i should keep them to myself and tonight I will write:

'I must be more tolerant of others' 200 times.. ps nice profile

By *haunlewisMan  over a year ago

St helier

What am I?

I have done oral (quite a few time) and anal (once) to a guy. Never kissed a guy and don't want to either. Don't want to squeeze their ass, tweak their nipple etc etc.

I am certainly not Bi. Curious, but equally I don't think I am bi either!!! If I need a blow job it get a guy to suck my cock, if I had a choice for an instant fix it would be female. Does this homosexual act, borne out of ease of access, mean you fancy men - or, you need to get your rocks off? the fact that it's a male mouth rather than a female, it doesn't matter!! I call myself bi sexually available!!!!!

Simple; you're 100% straight.... just like all the guys who message us!

Sexuality can be a fluid thing...I know many don't accept that and want to put everyone in a neat little box but unfortunately that isn't gonna happen! I describe myself as Bi-Playful because in a sexual setting I enjoy playing with men and women, but I could never see myself getting into a relationship with a woman so I personally don't see myself as Bi-Sexual, although guess I'm past the curious stage. I'm sure some will disagree with how I view my sexuality, but I'm not really arsed about what they think and am happy to keep exploring, maybe even changing my thoughts and boundaries as I see fit for me and not to fit into a category

"Sexuality can be a fluid thing...I know many don't accept that and want to put everyone in a neat little box but unfortunately that isn't gonna happen! I describe myself as Bi-Playful because in a sexual setting I enjoy playing with men and women, but I could never see myself getting into a relationship with a woman so I personally don't see myself as Bi-Sexual, although guess I'm past the curious stage. I'm sure some will disagree with how I view my sexuality, but I'm not really arsed about what they think and am happy to keep exploring, maybe even changing my thoughts and boundaries as I see fit for me and not to fit into a category "

Well said

"All my long term relationships have been with men. All my best relationships have been with woman. Does that make me bi or just unlucky

Just honest!"

"Sexuality can be a fluid thing...I know many don't accept that and want to put everyone in a neat little box but unfortunately that isn't gonna happen! I describe myself as Bi-Playful because in a sexual setting I enjoy playing with men and women, but I could never see myself getting into a relationship with a woman so I personally don't see myself as Bi-Sexual, although guess I'm past the curious stage. I'm sure some will disagree with how I view my sexuality, but I'm not really arsed about what they think and am happy to keep exploring, maybe even changing my thoughts and boundaries as I see fit for me and not to fit into a category "

Very well said!! Fits me too

I wish there were a box to tick that said either Bi-playful or Or Hetero-flexible! I'd feel more comfortable then having to explain myself to every woman or person that I don't need to play with a woman every time. Lol I'm perfectly fine not doing it, but if it happens with the right one I'm okay with it.

I enjoy having sex with people - gender is not hugely relevant to me in that regard; attraction is how I select a partner.

However in my personal life I know I don't want a relationship with a person of the same gender so I picked bi-curious for my profile.

I generally think it's a moveable feast for people that isn't necessarily fixed so I don't hold people to the pigeon hole they have to choose to describe themselves as I know I don't fit neatly into the one I've chosen for myself

"Sexuality can be a fluid thing...I know many don't accept that and want to put everyone in a neat little box but unfortunately that isn't gonna happen! I describe myself as Bi-Playful because in a sexual setting I enjoy playing with men and women, but I could never see myself getting into a relationship with a woman so I personally don't see myself as Bi-Sexual, although guess I'm past the curious stage. I'm sure some will disagree with how I view my sexuality, but I'm not really arsed about what they think and am happy to keep exploring, maybe even changing my thoughts and boundaries as I see fit for me and not to fit into a category

I wish there were a box to tick that said either Bi-playful or Or Hetero-flexible! I'd feel more comfortable then having to explain myself to every woman or person that I don't need to play with a woman every time. Lol I'm perfectly fine not doing it, but if it happens with the right one I'm okay with it. "

Biplayful really should be an option on here!

By *raggleRocCouple  over a year ago

Morpeth

"Sexuality can be a fluid thing...I know many don't accept that and want to put everyone in a neat little box but unfortunately that isn't gonna happen! I describe myself as Bi-Playful because in a sexual setting I enjoy playing with men and women, but I could never see myself getting into a relationship with a woman so I personally don't see myself as Bi-Sexual, although guess I'm past the curious stage. I'm sure some will disagree with how I view my sexuality, but I'm not really arsed about what they think and am happy to keep exploring, maybe even changing my thoughts and boundaries as I see fit for me and not to fit into a category

I wish there were a box to tick that said either Bi-playful or Or Hetero-flexible! I'd feel more comfortable then having to explain myself to every woman or person that I don't need to play with a woman every time. Lol I'm perfectly fine not doing it, but if it happens with the right one I'm okay with it.

Biplayful really should be an option on here!

"

Really hope admin see this and takes action

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Bi playful is the best description for me as well.

I do think people get too worried about names/labels for their sexuality though as far as I'm concerned as long as it's consensual get on with it and enjoy because life is too short!

» Add a new message to this topic