FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why can't I verify someone?

why can't I verify someone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've been trying to verify a friend of mine bit it won't work. I type the verification on my profile and it goes through ok but will not show on her profile. Why? What am I doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Have you used the same internet connection? It won't let you verify her if you have. Think it is to stop people setting up multiple profiles and verifying themselves

Ah that makes sense, yeah she's sitting next to me. Thank you

Does that mean I can't verify her at all because we've shared the same Internet?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

yes

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Hmmmm....suspicious

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm nice. Xx

Mmmmm question.

I have a fwb from fab coming down to stay for a week soon.

We both access fab off our mobile's and he will sign into my WiFi while he is here.

We have varified each other before but will we not be able to if we have been using the same internet connection even if we don't do it until after he returns home

Just disconnect from the WiFi and use your phones data connection, or, wait until you're home. Simple...

"Mmmmm question.

We both access fab off our mobile's and he will sign into my WiFi while he is here.

We have varified each other before but will we not be able to if we have been using the same internet connection even if we don't do it until after he returns home "

Don't think it's that sophisticated. It's if the IP address is the same at that time for both users, I may be wrong

"Mmmmm question.

We have varified each other before but will we not be able to if we have been using the same internet connection even if we don't do it until after he returns home

Don't think it's that sophisticated. It's if the IP address is the same at that time for both users, I may be wrong "

You are correct.

Once you're both using a different IP address you can verify each other. Just disconnect from the home WiFi and use your standard phone data connection and it will work.

I am sure I have verified T since she had Internet installed and I did verify her last time from that connection

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Mmmmm question.

We have varified each other before but will we not be able to if we have been using the same internet connection even if we don't do it until after he returns home "

Why would you want to verify again if you've already verified each other?

"Mmmmm question.

Why would you want to verify again if you've already verified each other?"

I was going to ask that but decided that actually I wasn't particularly interested

» Add a new message to this topic