FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Define Cuckolding?

Define Cuckolding?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

As a couple we've been swinging for almost 2 years and it's all been my wife with other guys with me watching and often, but not always, joining in.

Does this make me a cuck?

What different levels are there?

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only if that's the pigeon hole you want defined in.I like to watch J getting fucked but I am in no way a cuck,I prefer the term voyeur.

To me cuckolding infers some form of humiliation or degradation .

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Only if that's the pigeon hole you want defined in.I like to watch J getting fucked but I am in no way a cuck,I prefer the term voyeur.

To me cuckolding infers some form of humiliation or degradation ."

thats our interpretation of it too

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Only if that's the pigeon hole you want defined in.I like to watch J getting fucked but I am in no way a cuck,I prefer the term voyeur.

To me cuckolding infers some form of humiliation or degradation .

thats our interpretation of it too"

That was kinda my thoughts too, cheers!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Like any term it's as broad a church as the person defining it.

In the end you enjoy what you enjoy. A cuck who is into humiliation may not class you as a cuck more a voyeur. But others would let you in the club.

In the end though it's just a name, voyeur, hotwife, cuckold. It's never going to define you, but it's a useful tool when describing to others what you want in a word. But after the initial contact there needs to be more to let others know where you fit on the spectrum of kinkiness.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Like any term it's as broad a church as the person defining it.

In the end you enjoy what you enjoy. A cuck who is into humiliation may not class you as a cuck more a voyeur. But others would let you in the club.

In the end though it's just a name, voyeur, hotwife, cuckold. It's never going to define you, but it's a useful tool when describing to others what you want in a word. But after the initial contact there needs to be more to let others know where you fit on the spectrum of kinkiness."

Cuckolding is whatever you make it be. For us it's Rachel's freedom to do what, and whoever, she wants whilst I haven't got that freedom.

She'd never humiliate me in front of anyone even if I asked, but she would - and has - ask me to leave the room for ten minutes or so and last month had her first solo meet and told me it was going to happen, unless I called uncle by using our safe word.

Because she has that sexual freedom and I don't, I consider myself to be a cuckold.

But any "bull" who thinks he can degrade me is in for a shock, and it would mostly like come from Rachel!

At the end of day we use cuckolding, (or hot wife, sharing or you like to call it, as a way to have fun and it have awesome rebonding sex after she's been with someone else.

If another couple use it to sissy and humiliate the husband, that's fine to. As long as every gets out of it what they need.

» Add a new message to this topic