FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help needed.

Help needed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met with a woman a while back, i was so nervous that I struggled to get him up, she said to me maybe I'm gay. I've always been sure of my sexuality , but since the meet, I've lost all confidence in my ability to get it up and have neary completely lost my sex drive, sometime I'll get a little feeling when thinking about either. It's really depressing me and I don't know what to do in need help please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You are young, we all have been nervous.

Don't let what she said eat away at you.

Relax and just take your time....

Good luck and all the best

By *atsnCorsetsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't let things said get taken to your heart. You're young so still finding out who you are, hell we're still finding that out about ourselves in our mid 30s, so you've just got to pick up and move on.

Once you're comfortable in yourself you'll be that way around others too.

Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

she had no right to say that , we all have to learn sometime.

never worry what others say about you. Be yourself

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As hard as it may be (pun not intended), don't worry about it. You're not gay cos you couldn't get erect. It's nerves. Try not to worry about it and next time your cock goes soft, use your hands and tongue for a while.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

well what a stupid woman! She obviously knows nothing about what makes men tick. Ignore it

Maybe she wasnt doing the right things to get you hard

Don't take her childish comment to heart.It happens to all men from time to time.Have a lovely time on Fab!x

By *rymeplsMan  over a year ago

manchester

Forget it dude her loss

It's been eating away at me for ages and I just dunno what to do because my libidos been gone after the expeirience

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I met with a woman a while back, i was so nervous that I struggled to get him up, she said to me maybe I'm gay. I've always been sure of my sexuality , but since the meet, I've lost all confidence in my ability to get it up and have neary completely lost my sex drive, sometime I'll get a little feeling when thinking about either. It's really depressing me and I don't know what to do in need help please. "

I haven't read any other posts but she was very wrong to say that, i have met couples who are quite confident swingers who have had a problem with staying hard from time to time - it happens. she must be insecure and placed all the 'blame' on you. Put this behind you and realise that you haven't got a major problem. I really hope you have fun, take care Z xxxxxxx

Op, its not your fault, I seen girls to where my dick didnt get up either.. it means they cant do oral or handjob properly, so dont worry.

I'd have replied with 'You're a munter, no wonder I can't get it up' what a horrid thing to say.

I've slept with men who struggle occasionally, through nerves, being ill, tire etc still had fun and saw them a few times.

By *andJ2005Couple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Forget about her and move on, she was out of order to say what she said.

The more you think about it, the more of a problem you think you have, just forget, move on and enjoy life.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Op, its not your fault, I seen girls to where my dick didnt get up either.. it means they cant do oral or handjob properly, so dont worry."

two wrongs don't make a right. That's an ill informed statement and wont help the guy understand. It wasn't anyone's fault his or hers.

"Op, its not your fault, I seen girls to where my dick didnt get up either.. it means they cant do oral or handjob properly, so dont worry.

two wrongs don't make a right. That's an ill informed statement and wont help the guy understand. It wasn't anyone's fault his or hers."

I know, but you can still give your _iew on why not.

Bolton

"Op, its not your fault, I seen girls to where my dick didnt get up either.. it means they cant do oral or handjob properly, so dont worry.

two wrongs don't make a right. That's an ill informed statement and wont help the guy understand. It wasn't anyone's fault his or hers."

yes i thought this too - it really might not be any ones 'fault' Z

well your profile says your bi and your showing pictures on your ass maybe shes right and you prefer men

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I honestly thought that sex education had improved since I was at school, it would appear not.

Bolton

oh sweetheart - i've on;y just looked at your profile and i'm not surprised you're confused and upset - don't heed what she said - follow your own path and be happy - you'll find your way and it's not always an easy journey so put it down to experience and put it behind you. Z xx

"I honestly thought that sex education had improved since I was at school, it would appear not. "

I hope that wasn't aimed at me

Bolton

"I honestly thought that sex education had improved since I was at school, it would appear not.

I hope that wasn't aimed at me "

take no notice Z

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I honestly thought that sex education had improved since I was at school, it would appear not.

I hope that wasn't aimed at me "

No it was aimed at the ill informed and unhelpful comments people were posting here.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

take no notice Z"

it wasn't meant for him....

Bolton

take no notice Z

it wasn't meant for him...."

oh - ok. Z

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

This can be a great place and a grim one.

It is not a place for the feint hearted and few of us were over brimming with confidence at your age.

Because you are still defining yourself in so many ways, an off the cuff/possibly well intentioned comment has knocked you off your axis.

Sometimes you need to establish who you think you are before setting out on your journey.

Hey who just jumps in train without knowing where they are starting from?

Swinging wise, that however is what you've done and now you're thoroughly lost.

I'll stop the analogy now before you get anymore confused!

However, take a gap week, month or year to discover yourself and then come back and have some real fun.

» Add a new message to this topic