FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Having issues getting meets

Having issues getting meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I am currently having issues with loose my virginity, I am not very good socially so thorght this site was worth a go, but not getting any action, can anyone give me any tips or even a meet

Thanks in advance

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're a virgin and you've been on 6 weeks

yeah, been trying for meets for so long

10 pics of your cock won't help

neither will one of a spotty arse

Being a virgin won't help either : a lot of women here don't want to play teacher

Swinging is also a very social thing, so if you are asocial it is probably not the best thing to get involved in right now - build your confidence and experience first

if you were / are under the impression that this site is full of easy lays you are in for a shock

if you want some quick sexual experiences on here, i would say you had more chance with the lads than the lasses

my advice : get out, make some friends, build your self confidence and social skills, alter your mindset about how swinging works and then give it a whirl, offline as well as on

I am aftyer guys and gals mate.

Gotta say........your post is longer than your profile.

Your profile is your shop window to the lovely people of fab, ask yourself 'am I doing all I can to entice people to sample my delights'

From what's on offer at the moment..........

You're in a very big selection pool too, you have to let people know why they should meet you over the many men here. Check out the profiles of the successful single men and the answers will become apparent.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to a social

And most don't want to meet a guy whose old enough to be there child

Most people won't find the fact that you are a virgin appealing. People on here tend to know what they are looking and want decent sex not any sex.

"I am aftyer guys and gals mate. "

not what your profile says

it mentions you being str8 but willing to chat to guys

A lot of guys on here don't want to chat .. well at least not for long

You are in manchester : the world should be your oyster

if you want to meet guys but don't want to chat, get urself to a gay sauna

there are at least 2 in the city centre

ive just updated now my profile

By *isalikesitWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

Sod the spotty arse, it's the poo covered pants which may be the problem, I would remove that pic quick!

You say you are bisexual and yet a virgin? How do you know if you haven't tried either yet and personally the thought of deflowering a virgin is not what most women want.

Good luck, chat on the forums and make your profile more positive and tell us what you can offer and you may get some interest.

Lisa

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I'm not sure if my eyes deceive me but is there a skid mark pic on your profile???

"Sod the spotty arse, it's the poo covered pants which may be the problem, I would remove that pic

"

Nooooo

'Thank you' for pointing that out

No mars bars for me today

In all seriousness if a bisexual male at university in a city like Manchester lacks the social skills to meet someone, I'd question if swinging is the right scene for them. While it's a generalisation I suspect that a lot of succesful men on here are also successful in the real world too.

Terrible.

Terrible pics, terrible write up. You're a virgin but want to try watersports? Running before you can walk perhaps?

The myth that there are voluptuous older women out there looking to deflower young men is just that. A myth.

Delete profile, go out to the gay village of a night and talk to some real men/women/Tgirls, gain some confidence and experience, then decide what you really want. Then come back here in a few years. As this little sojourn will end in nothing but frustration and bitterness as you spend every weekend on here getting turned down.

This site is not what having sex is about or how the majority of people in the world manage to get it. It's for mad dirty bastards who know what they want and we're quite picky about who we do it with.

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

Just keep trying, and more importantly than anything...keep being honest. It will work out for you eventually for sure. The wait is how you try to make sure you are meeting the right person. If you're honest and forthright, you will find compatible people to your scenario.

By *isalikesitWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

"Terrible.

Terrible pics, terrible write up. You're a virgin but want to try watersports? Running before you can walk perhaps?

The myth that there are voluptuous older women out there looking to deflower young men is just that. A myth.

Delete profile, go out to the gay village of a night and talk to some real men/women/Tgirls, gain some confidence and experience, then decide what you really want. Then come back here in a few years. As this little sojourn will end in nothing but frustration and bitterness as you spend every weekend on here getting turned down.

This site is not what having sex is about or how the majority of people in the world manage to get it. It's for mad dirty bastards who know what they want and we're quite picky about who we do it with. "

So true

Cock pic overload and after what someone said above i would change your pics because if they look too close and see what they think is on there then you are not getting a meet mate.

Problem is of your socially awkward how is meeting someone of a website going to help you.

Best advice find someone you know and go on a date and get to know them to help get over your awkwardness. Because as pointed out if you can't get laid in Manchester you need to sort it out!!

"Hi everyone, I am currently having issues with loose my virginity, I am not very good socially so thorght this site was worth a go, but not getting any action, can anyone give me any tips or even a meet

Thanks in advance "

Expect less, lengthen your profile, vary your pictures and it may help.

"In all seriousness if a bisexual male at university in a city like Manchester lacks the social skills to meet someone, I'd question if swinging is the right scene for them. While it's a generalisation I suspect that a lot of succesful men on here are also successful in the real world too."

this.

meet people in the real world.

get some experience.

if you cant do that, there is no way you will have the confidence to do it over the internet, and actually go through with it.

good luck thoug

Most shy, virgins aren't so blatant about showing off their cock. Especially not in every single pic. If you wear clothes at any point, take a picture of yourself. I know dick pics seem to be the norm on here but believe it or not most women want to see what you actually look like dressed.

try getting a prostitute for the night loose your virginity and take it from there,

sorry to be harsh but if you are THAT shy why have the cock pics on the profile the dirty boxers eeew

is swinging for you or u looking for a easy lay

I've looked FAR more than I wanted to but still can't find the offending dirty boxers...

"I've looked FAR more than I wanted to but still can't find the offending dirty boxers... "

I think it went earlier today ... thankfully

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

skids oh dear wish there was a barf icon!

Going to be constructive here, no offense meant.

The first pic shows a soft cock, untrimmed pubes and a dirty thumb nail.

That ,I would imagine, would be the point most people would click onto the next profile. It hints at bad hygiene ,a massive no no for 99% of people.

Sorry but you did ask .

"I'm not sure if my eyes deceive me but is there a skid mark pic on your profile??? "

Haha actually burst out laughing!!!

"I've looked FAR more than I wanted to but still can't find the offending dirty boxers... "

Crying laughing here........ I did the same hahaha!!!!!

Teh ratio is 400 men to 1 woman, its normal for lads not to get meets the first year.. your doing really well if you get a meet in the second year.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi everyone, I am currently having issues with loose my virginity, I am not very good socially so thorght this site was worth a go, but not getting any action, can anyone give me any tips or even a meet

Thanks in advance "

no offence... probably just me.. but using the word "action" in this sense really makes me cringe... and I know that in a club it is one of those things that makes people shy away fast....

my phrase.... you have to be able to help yourself "help yourself!!!"

it comes down to this....

if you think your profile reflects the best in you... keep it!

if not... change it!!

"I've looked FAR more than I wanted to but still can't find the offending dirty boxers...

Crying laughing here........ I did the same hahaha!!!!! "

Us too lol x

Give the little fella a trim

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Thanks in advance "

"not very good socially, so I thought I'd try here where I hope to make zero social effort".

Way to go, boy.

By *uriosity filled the ....Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Ditto, I don't know whether to be disappointed or thankful!

"Teh ratio is 400 men to 1 woman, its normal for lads not to get meets the first year.. your doing really well if you get a meet in the second year."

I have no idea what the ratio is but I really don't think the rest is true.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... and this is what i mean about helping yourself "help yourself"...

seriously.. poo pants pictures... piss poor profile...

why should people help you if you can't be bothered to bluntly use your brain and basic common sense and not just think with your cock because you think the place is easy and you need less effort......

jeez.... really???

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Thanks in advance "

well done on loosing your virginity

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Teh ratio is 400 men to 1 woman, its normal for lads not to get meets the first year.. your doing really well if you get a meet in the second year.

I have no idea what the ratio is but I really don't think the rest is true."

If one joined on 31st December, one would hope it would be true.

"Teh ratio is 400 men to 1 woman, its normal for lads not to get meets the first year.. your doing really well if you get a meet in the second year.

I have no idea what the ratio is but I really don't think the rest is true."

I was a virgin once.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"I was a virgin once."

So was I but I lost it and can't seem to find it now.

As a sexual innocent this is soooooooooo nit the place for you.

And if you started off with pics of dirty boxers and a spotty arse it's no wonder you have had no luck. I think you need to step out of this playground as this is not the place for an easy lay. I think you need to get on grinder and/or tinder.

LONDON (se)

[Removed by poster at 14/04/14 23:54:19]

LONDON (se)

Oh and I for one will not believe you managed a meet until I see a veri