FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How do you do it

How do you do it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

If you go to a bar or pub that you know is frequented by swingers how do you let others know that you are also a swinger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No personal experience but I think I would just talk and flirt, see how it evolves.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Get your cock out

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Get your cock out"

Guaranteed to get you noticed

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you go to a bar or pub that you know is frequented by swingers how do you let others know that you are also a swinger"

You accept that swingers are not swingers all the time and leave it at that. We would hate to be approached if we were just out for a quiet drink.

Mooch around the bar humming "im the king of the swingers,a jungle VIP"

Other swingers will soon pick up on your lifestyle

Easy fella easy! !

All you need to do is walk around the room any woman you see with nothing in her hand example a drink just walk behind her get your cock out and place it in her hand it always works .

good luck happy swinging

Wear a chameleons brooch

"If you go to a bar or pub that you know is frequented by swingers how do you let others know that you are also a swinger"

If your talking about the places advertised locally and just gate crashing rather than messaging first and getting an invite

Most people will think its rude and creepy and very stalkerish

"Wear a chameleons brooch"

Indeed.

Walk through the door and shout I'm a swinger,who wants to fuck

They will smell of travelodge soap

"They will smell of travelodge soap "

It has no smell

"No personal experience but I think I would just talk and flirt, see how it evolves. "

I was in a pub Saturday night and a guy came in with a tshirt on, with a lady on the front and the word swingers on it. I asked him does it mean what I think. he said no. Anyone ever seen one?

"They will smell of travelodge soap

It has no smell "

There we go then !!! If they don't smell there swingers

"They will smell of travelodge soap

It has no smell There we go then !!! If they don't smell there swingers "

Oi you lol. I smell lovely when I turn up for my meets

"No personal experience but I think I would just talk and flirt, see how it evolves.

I was in a pub Saturday night and a guy came in with a tshirt on, with a lady on the front and the word swingers on it. I asked him does it mean what I think. he said no. Anyone ever seen one?"

Yes I know a golfer with one I presumed it meant he was a cock .

Even if you go to the places swingers go, unless you are known chances are you won't meet anyone as we don't advertise it and never met other swingers who do .

I think to sum it up in a sentence , " swingers look like normal people who are out with their friends "

Hence the reason why the op made the post he did

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No personal experience but I think I would just talk and flirt, see how it evolves.

I was in a pub Saturday night and a guy came in with a tshirt on, with a lady on the front and the word swingers on it. I asked him does it mean what I think. he said no. Anyone ever seen one?

Even if you go to the places swingers go, unless you are known chances are you won't meet anyone as we don't advertise it and never met other swingers who do .

I think to sum it up in a sentence , " swingers look like normal people who are out with their friends "

Hence the reason why the op made the post he did "

Swingers look like normal people this is where I've been going wrong

I carry a pampas grass around with me

Hence the reason why the op made the post he did "

Yeah I wouldn't know a swinger unless they said hello and i recognised them free

from here. This was a ordinary pub. Quite a few of these pubs in Southampton

I stand there naked with a white towel wrapped around my waste and then spend the rest of the night following couples until the bouncers chuck me out

When I am in a swinging club walking around in lingerie I am swinging.

When I am out in a bar with friends I am not swinging.

I may go to swinging clubs and indeed am on this site, however I am not defined by swinging. I am not interested in sex with strangers all the time, I do not want to be approached in bars, supermarket's, at work etc.

Surprising as this may sound, im not driven by sex or permanently horny.

"When I am in a swinging club walking around in lingerie I am swinging.

I may go to swinging clubs and indeed am on this site, however I am not defined by swinging. I am not interested in sex with strangers all the time, I do not want to be approached in bars, supermarket's, at work etc.

"

We posted a social meet for a couple at the pub that is in question in this thread , actually naming the pub, as many couples do in southampton. Bearing in mind single guys and women are not usually invited

We had a single guy , who miraculously knew we were swingers, who got really shitty because we would not play with him. Long story , but we left

He had never met us before or messaged us before obviously looked at our status and thought he would try his luck .

Hence why we have no face pictures up anymore

"When I am in a swinging club walking around in lingerie I am swinging.

We posted a social meet for a couple at the pub that is in question in this thread , actually naming the pub, as many couples do in southampton. Bearing in mind single guys and women are not usually invited

We had a single guy , who miraculously knew we were swingers, who got really shitty because we would not play with him. Long story , but we left

He had never met us before or messaged us before obviously looked at our status and thought he would try his luck .

Hence why we have no face pictures up anymore

"

My pub is from the W chain of pubs. I didnt want to name specific pub as I wasnt sure if it was allowed.

Millbrook, Southampton

"If you go to a bar or pub that you know is frequented by swingers how do you let others know that you are also a swinger

If your talking about the places advertised locally and just gate crashing rather than messaging first and getting an invite

Most people will think its rude and creepy and very stalkerish "

I don't particularly go when someone had posted that they are going to meet, I was just wondering how you'd let others know that you are a swinger As the places are frequented by swingers. I know that some single guys can be pushy and get shitty when you turn them down, I just like to mingle but would be too nervous to actually approach others in case I get it wrong about what they are looking for and would rather have them approach me if they were interested.

"

My pub is from the W chain of pubs. I didnt want to name specific pub as I wasnt sure if it was allowed. "

That explains the tee shirt lol

Of course the other well known option is you sidle up beside them, and plonk your car keys into their drink. Don't worry it they react badly, they may just be worried this was indeed an accident and don't want to give the game away!

"

My pub is from the W chain of pubs. I didnt want to name specific pub as I wasnt sure if it was allowed.

That explains the tee shirt lol "

Ok being thick here but how does it?

Take off my clothes and lay down and see who comes over usually

I was in a pub Saturday night and a guy came in with a tshirt on, with a lady on the front and the word swingers on it. I asked him does it mean what I think. he said no. Anyone ever seen one?"

I have a tee-shirt with 4 very large and brightly coloured dildoes on the front. That normally gets folk talking!

I have a tee-shirt with 4 very large and brightly coloured dildoes on the front. That normally gets folk talking!"

I'd be laughing hysterically

I have a tee-shirt with 4 very large and brightly coloured dildoes on the front. That normally gets folk talking!"

Is there a suburb called Shirley in your home town lol

I have a tee-shirt with 4 very large and brightly coloured dildoes on the front. That normally gets folk talking!

Is there a suburb called Shirley in your home town lol "

Yes, but I don't like that particular pub anymore. It used to be nice. Sometimes I get the odd coffee there but tend to go across the road now

Yes, but I don't like that particular pub anymore. It used to be nice. Sometimes I get the odd coffee there but tend to go across the road now "

I Always mcdonalds in Shirley easy to do a runner from

Paula x

Yes, but I don't like that particular pub anymore. It used to be nice. Sometimes I get the odd coffee there but tend to go across the road now

I Always mcdonalds in Shirley easy to do a runner from

Paula x"

True but I would be in danger of seeing people I know there. I tend to meet in the bar in Shirley or there are a couple of places in town where I feel safe

Millbrook, Southampton

I used to live in Shirley but now moved to Millbrook

» Add a new message to this topic