FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why is this site not working for me

why is this site not working for me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can some one help me to see why i am not having much fun on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"can some one help me to see why i am not having much fun on here "

Two verifications less than a month apart. Not too bad is it?

Well a two line profile doesnt help mate

And not everyone on here want to be a trip advisor for shags.Real life does get in the way!

You're a single male, in a pond filled with thousands upon thousands - even if you have good pics, a good profile and good verifications, its always an uphill battle for any single male on here simply due to the sheer oversaturation of them.

Maybe try party scene there are loads in your area,good places to meet new people

"can some one help me to see why i am not having much fun on here

Two verifications less than a month apart. Not too bad is it? "

I HAVE NOOOO VERIFICATIONS AND I DONT CARE AND IM HAVING A GREAT TIME "CHILL MAN" UR DOING OK BY THE SOUNDS OF IT

Wait for someone to call you handsome

wanna swap profiles lol

Certainly. It's simple.

Did you think you'd get fucked on here every night? You won't. Learn to deal with it. I'd say 3 meets in 6 months is realistic.

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

I see your latest meet, a single female is seeking 2 Black guys for bareback. The fact you have met and played with someone who craves bareback would put me off straight away

Hi

Your 1 in 10'000s of guys...

You need to expand on your profile...

Add a few more pics...

Don't expect nothing and you won't be disappointed....

Contribute to forums so people know you exist and can work out your personality......

And........ That's it.... The rest is outside of your control....

[Removed by poster at 16/04/14 06:36:27]

I agree with above. We wouldn't go with anyone who has been with someone that craves bareback - good luck!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A) it's Croydon mate, you have no references to Ikea in your profile

B) you've had meets so I don't suppose those people would be impressed by your 'lack of fun'

C) put more effort in, eg. More information in your profile then potential meets can make a decision on whether to meet you or not, if there's not much info, they will move on to someone else

D) chill, bill and relax and enjoy the social side as well as the sex.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The site can t do anything by itself, it provides you with tools, how you utilise the tools is upto you, if you re not finding the way you use the sites tools is working use more of the tools or use them differently,

"I agree with above. We wouldn't go with anyone who has been with someone that craves bareback - good luck!"

I didn't notice this when I read his profile. Epic fail on my part. Would put me off if I was looking for younger guys

thanks for all your views just for the record i don't do unsafe sex and would not do this with strangers.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"thanks for all your views just for the record i don't do unsafe sex and would not do this with strangers. "

Hmmm...but you've met and state you want to play with someone who only does bareback!

"I see your latest meet, a single female is seeking 2 Black guys for bareback. The fact you have met and played with someone who craves bareback would put me off straight away"

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Why does everyone pander to people who obviously are using spurious posts as a way of "bumping" their profile?

So so tired of these "woe is me" posts.......and yes I know to simply pass them by - still gets on my tits however...

Brighton - even Hove!

"thanks for all your views just for the record i don't do unsafe sex and would not do this with strangers. "

You've updated your profile because of the bareback comments.

To be honest if you read the post it clearly says we just spoke , so I don't really see how that says I'm promoting bare back fun

"To be honest if you read the post it clearly says we just spoke , so I don't really see how that says I'm promoting bare back fun "

Can i just say unfortunately when you write a thread asking for help,your profile will be discussed and people will point out Everything,you had a verification from a woman who wants bb,you now have removed it and replaced it with a earlier verification and are denying the earlier verification

Now you could have had safe sex with that woman or maybe not,people were advising that they wouldnt meet you because they read that verification

Some people including me do follow verifications its a way to find out whether we would like to meet you,bb meets are off putting,we all want to be safe,alot of people were pointing out why you may of been having problems

So all i say is enjoy and be safe,also get s.t.i tested,alot of us test regulary and dont do bb,often we dont know who does,so be safe as you can

"To be honest if you read the post it clearly says we just spoke , so I don't really see how that says I'm promoting bare back fun

Can i just say unfortunately when you write a thread asking for help,your profile will be discussed and people will point out Everything,you had a verification from a woman who wants bb,you now have removed it and replaced it with a earlier verification and are denying the earlier verification

Now you could have had safe sex with that woman or maybe not,people were advising that they wouldnt meet you because they read that verification

Some people including me do follow verifications its a way to find out whether we would like to meet you,bb meets are off putting,we all want to be safe,alot of people were pointing out why you may of been having problems

So all i say is enjoy and be safe,also get s.t.i tested,alot of us test regulary and dont do bb,often we dont know who does,so be safe as you can "

Well said.

"To be honest if you read the post it clearly says we just spoke , so I don't really see how that says I'm promoting bare back fun

So all i say is enjoy and be safe,also get s.t.i tested,alot of us test regulary and dont do bb,often we dont know who does,so be safe as you can "

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Have you tried wearing a mask?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

apparently happily bare back which will put many off regardless of your hiding the vefification Z

Brighton - even Hove!

Have you tried wearing a mask?"

Like the dogging pair on channel 4!

Now hes changed it to 'Only safe sex' at least when they openly admit to bareback like that it helps people filter.

if its not working try switching it off then switching it back on again

Forget it mate seems single bloke have the plauge , load of shite , but still keep trying!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

.................. and this is the reason I never tell people specifics...

there will be some people who will go back, and do some backreading... will find out what he did, or removed

and there will now be people who will be now none the wiser....

he changed the profile to improve his "look"..... but now it deprives people of information they may well have used to make informed decisions.....

so maybe the other moral to the story is to give people the answer "basic common sense" in future..... and let people figure it out, or string themselves up, for themselves....

".................. and this is the reason I never tell people specifics...

there will be some people who will go back, and do some backreading... will find out what he did, or removed

he changed the profile to improve his "look"..... but now it deprives people of information they may well have used to make informed decisions.....

so maybe the other moral to the story is to give people the answer "basic common sense" in future..... and let people figure it out, or string themselves up, for themselves...."

I try not to give away too much about what I do and don't want as find guys will just tailor their message/profile to suit me.

"Wait for someone to call you handsome "

Haha!

In all seriousness though, pretty much what other people have said.

1 single guy against thousands*, and a profile I've read, that personally needs to be more in depth as to what you'd like to get out of this site and of course, what you can give. State favourite sexual fantasies etc.

I'm hardly a guru, but the forums have helped me make my way around the site as well as scene.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

".................. and this is the reason I never tell people specifics...

so maybe the other moral to the story is to give people the answer "basic common sense" in future..... and let people figure it out, or string themselves up, for themselves...."

+1

*Sounds like a tagline for a movie trailer

When i come accross threads like this people point out the bb issue,i never do for the reason i would prefer to avoid,and to know WHO does it,off course the op will change it as its been pointed out

I only pointed it out after people had said,and he changed profile writing removed verification,to explain why he may have not been meeting

The trouble with the threads people are taking it off profiles and hiding it,and it is going underground,that shouldnt happen,but it is happening more and more.

just want to say thank you for all your comments i respect what you all say , specially the guys that took the time to really look into what was said .

I have only got 2 veris in a year and only had sex with 1 and im a girl just be you and dont hav sex with peple you dont fancy have fun and make frends and go from there.

Certainly. It's simple.

Did you think you'd get fucked on here every night? You won't. Learn to deal with it. I'd say 3 meets in 6 months is realistic. "

Nah 3 in 6 months is pretty poor. I've not really met anyone new since mid January because I stopped meeting people but in the 3 months before that I think I got about 13 meets with fantastic people and met quite a few of them more than once.

OP add some detail to your profile and just be honest about what you like don't try to bullshit and please everyone because it comes across as well bullshit.

If you say what you're really into and accept that yeah its gonna cut down the percentage that may choose to meet you it will greatly increase your chances with the people you're actually compatible with and get you meets that you can really enjoy and hopefully becomes regular things because you'll actually click.

When messaging read the profile an if they actually sound right for you reply with relevant stuff be sure to ask some decent questions (not how are you) so they've got some nice ice breaker material to reply to (hate messages with out anything you can actually use to reply an start a Convo about).

Treat people like you would if you net them in real life.

Being a single male on Fab is like being a sperm looking for the egg. Keep trying!!

» Add a new message to this topic