FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > when a single fems not a single fem

when a single fems not a single fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if a profile states their gender as a single fem but then states in their profile text that they only ever meet as part of a couple with a partner or fb, should these profiles be reported? we are thinking yes as they are then not single??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not really, they may well live on their own, but only meet with another for safety

Yes they should be reported. They aren't meeting as a single even if the other person is only there for safety.

"not really, they may well live on their own, but only meet with another for safety"

Doesn't matter who lives where.

Report if they state they only meet as a couple, if the profile states it's just for forum or chat room chat then it's fine

Depends if they only meet socially with somebody else there for their safety but then go on to play alone. Single fems have to think of their safety first. If a couple doesn't respect that then block and move on.

"Depends if they only meet socially with somebody else there for their safety but then go on to play alone. Single fems have to think of their safety first. If a couple doesn't respect that then block and move on. "
we agree with the safety aspect but when it states ONLY EVER MEET WITH fb or whatever on the profile then surely it should be a couples profile!?

Yes report them. And admin are pretty hot in changing then to couples profiles.

If they say that they will always be accompanied for a first social meet, then that's fine - that's just being sensible and safe, and they should have an absolute right to put their safety first.

But if they say that they only meet as a couple, then I read that as not being a single swinger and they should definitely be reported! It's totally dishonest to list yourself as single, if you don't mean it!

Report , I am a single fem and have never felt the need to take anyone with me to protect me. A proper talk to them on phone followed by a social meet in a public place has always worked.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Report , I am a single fem and have never felt the need to take anyone with me to protect me. A proper talk to them on phone followed by a social meet in a public place has always worked.

"

+1

They are not single,they are a couple so they should have a couples profile

It drives people mad who are looking for real single people and the main reason they want a single female profile is because of the extra attention they generate

"Depends if they only meet socially with somebody else there for their safety but then go on to play alone. Single fems have to think of their safety first. If a couple doesn't respect that then block and move on. we agree with the safety aspect but when it states ONLY EVER MEET WITH fb or whatever on the profile then surely it should be a couples profile!?"

Then if they only ever meet with fb they are a couple. Repirt and let admin decide.

"They are not single,they are a couple so they should have a couples profile

It drives people mad who are looking for real single people and the main reason they want a single female profile is because of the extra attention they generate"

By *irlsnightinWoman  over a year ago

Stratford-u-avon

I only use this profile to meet on my own. We have a couples one for meeting together. It really annoys me when single fems want to bring someone to "just watch". X

By *he GriswaldsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I only use this profile to meet on my own. We have a couples one for meeting together. It really annoys me when single fems want to bring someone to "just watch". X"

This is prevalent on here unfortunately. We've reported lot's of profiles that say what you've mentioned and they still haven't been changed.

"Depends if they only meet socially with somebody else there for their safety but then go on to play alone. Single fems have to think of their safety first. If a couple doesn't respect that then block and move on. we agree with the safety aspect but when it states ONLY EVER MEET WITH fb or whatever on the profile then surely it should be a couples profile!?"

If a woman has a singles profile but always meets with another FB AND CLEARLY STATES so on their profile then really what is the problem ?

If you don't like it then jog on

"Depends if they only meet socially with somebody else there for their safety but then go on to play alone. Single fems have to think of their safety first. If a couple doesn't respect that then block and move on. we agree with the safety aspect but when it states ONLY EVER MEET WITH fb or whatever on the profile then surely it should be a couples profile!?

If a woman has a singles profile but always meets with another FB AND CLEARLY STATES so on their profile then really what is the problem ?

If you don't like it then jog on "

I'd have thought the problem to be obvious - it's a COUPLE's profile!

"Depends if they only meet socially with somebody else there for their safety but then go on to play alone. Single fems have to think of their safety first. If a couple doesn't respect that then block and move on. we agree with the safety aspect but when it states ONLY EVER MEET WITH fb or whatever on the profile then surely it should be a couples profile!?

Nice attitude but I think ill continue to report deceptive profiles that waste peoples time thanks

She may well meet with a few different guys so a couples profile won't work too well either will it ?

"She may well meet with a few different guys so a couples profile won't work too well either will it ? "

But it's still not a single female is it?

"She may well meet with a few different guys so a couples profile won't work too well either will it ?

"

but then if she does a couples profile to please the sticklers and moaners and states the guy as tall and slim but turns up for a meet with a short fat guy then people would have that to bitch about then wouldn't they ?????

On my singles profile it states mostly for chat... It also says I prefer to meet couples with Lee first but after that I'm happy to meet by myself...

However I have and do meet alone but it's rare..I'd hope that was clear and that should I be looking for a meet via my singles profile it would be for me...

But it does say couples I'd only play with alone after having us both meet them.

"She may well meet with a few different guys so a couples profile won't work too well either will it ?

but then if she does a couples profile to please the sticklers and moaners and states the guy as tall and slim but turns up for a meet with a short fat guy then people would have that to bitch about then wouldn't they ?????"

Then in the unlikely scenario of a female having multiple swing partners she'd need multiple couples profiles.

A single female is just that. And a couple is just that. They are hardly ambiguous terms are they?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

but then if she does a couples profile to please the sticklers and moaners and states the guy as tall and slim but turns up for a meet with a short fat guy then people would have that to bitch about then wouldn't they ?????"

See I am not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse.. Just trolling... Or the blood that is circulating your nether regions isn't flowing to your brain.... But single in the last dictionary I looked into meant "1"

If you only ever meet as a couple.... Then surely that is more than "1"

Trade descriptions possibly?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

As a single female, if I meet with a couple I want to meet the 2 people that are on the profile - not a single female and A.N. Other.

Id be meeting with BOTH people, not just a woman and a spare part...

To answer the OP - yes, those profiles should be reported. Admin will review and change the profile category if required. If they think that a single female profile is the correct one they will leave it as it is.

As others have stated: if it's a single profile but state they only play as a couple, then it's a couple profile. But if in the single profile states that they meet socially with a partner/buddy, but play singularly, then I should think it's a single profile.

If it's the former, then report. If the latter: if not happy, move on, or tell them straight that you're prepared to meet them as a couple, but only interested playing with the lady.

P

So you'd be happy if you were searching for a single female, but every profile you looked at stated it was a single female who never played alone would you? If I'm searching for single men, then that's what I want to find...not a guy with a woman on the side.

OP...report it and hopefully it'll get changed. I've had my singles profile for my fun and a couples profile for fun with a fb, it's not difficult for someone to maintain both.

By *he GriswaldsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

but then if she does a couples profile to please the sticklers and moaners and states the guy as tall and slim but turns up for a meet with a short fat guy then people would have that to bitch about then wouldn't they ?????

See I am not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse.. Just trolling... Or the blood that is circulating your nether regions isn't flowing to your brain.... But single in the last dictionary I looked into meant "1"

If you only ever meet as a couple.... Then surely that is more than "1"

Trade descriptions possibly?"

We think you're wasting your time with this one? Pointless trying to discuss it.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"As others have stated: if it's a single profile but state they only play as a couple, then it's a couple profile. But if in the single profile states that they meet socially with a partner/buddy, but play singularly, then I should think it's a single profile.

If it's the former, then report. If the latter: if not happy, move on, or tell them straight that you're prepared to meet them as a couple, but only interested playing with the lady.

P"

If the profile clearly says she always meets with a guy the just move on.

We have met plenty of single girls who are single but have multiple fb's and it's crazy to expect them to have multiple accounts .

Some girls like to stay single and have short associations with single guys etc.......

"Report , I am a single fem and have never felt the need to take anyone with me to protect me. A proper talk to them on phone followed by a social meet in a public place has always worked.

+1 "

+2

"If the profile clearly says she always meets with a guy the just move on.

We have met plenty of single girls who are single but have multiple fb's and it's crazy to expect them to have multiple accounts .

Some girls like to stay single and have short associations with single guys etc.......

"

ah ha. ..exactly my point, thank you

If she did though then people would be reporting her for multiple couples profiles

Some people do start to exaggerated scenarios to benefit their view point saying if every single women did this... It was a question about one single fem profile that clearly stated she always had a FB with her, simple, straight forward and up front

It was about any profile that states it.... not 1 in particular

If you don't like it then jog on

I'd have thought the problem to be obvious - it's a COUPLE's profile!"

So true.. I meet females on my own; but I do a telephone first and social.. If we are happy we meet (f/f) and he (Demon) is never around... But I say that clear.. that not meeting as couple then... Singles should be single not with fb or even more

ah ha. ..exactly my point, thank you

If she did though then people would be reporting her for multiple couples profiles

Some people do start to exaggerated scenarios to benefit their view point saying if every single women did this... It was a question about one single fem profile that clearly stated she always had a FB with her, simple, straight forward and up front "

I'm sorry but she should still have a couples profile. A single fem is just that a single fem.

"

Then she should have a couples profile and explain that on there. It's unfair on people who are looking for single fems. I wonder what would be said if it was a single guy with lots of fbs.

Lots of the descriptors in profiles are inexact, just live with it and jog on.... Part of the glorious uncertainty of this life

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am single. As in no boyfriend no fiance no husband.

Single as in "I"

I meet guys and couples alone with being single. On occasions I go to a club with a friend but am now and will carry on being a single lady.

I wish more people were clear about if they are single or not. Is it really thst hard??

If they only meet as a couple then report them. It really is that simple. Let the admin make the decision to delete or not.

Has anyone else had the white night brigade send them pm about this?? It must b a touchy subject cos theres a few dodgy messages come to us about starting this post

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have and will meet singly if the person (male or female) is right for me and vice versa. I use my single profile to chat on the forums and occasionally venture into the chat-rooms. I do actually share my couples profile with my FWB and think having my own profile makes it clear when I'm me and when we're us (if that makes sense).

I don't like being the extra for a couple so will only meet couples as part of a couple. My solo profile states this quite clearly yet I still receive messages asking me to play alone. Occasionally they will message the couples profile and chat to me or my FWB about a potential meet and then lo and behold within an hour of the first message on the couples profile I will receive one on my solo profile asking me if I meet alone.

I don't want to have one of those shouty capitals 'jog on if you're this' type of profiles but it seems you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not sure about this - if the profile was for the same 2 people to always meet, then a couples profile would sound about right.

Imagine if it was a single guy profile, who usually met with a different female fb - people would complain if he wanted to make his profile a couples profile, and he'd likely get reported!!

This single female may meet some, perhaps repeated meet users, only alone, and her first meets are with chaperone fb's. If the guys who are her fbs were single male users on here, would it be fair that they are also members as singles? Most people would say not, I think.

Admin can always decide, but solos who meet and play when with their fbs are probably just single users. Keeps it simple, and stops others who are searching for couples from really contacting singles.

I must say that sometimes reading the forums with so many posts about someone seeing something that they will report or I've seen so n so do this or say that so I'll report them.....so much reporting of others goes on people could be mistaken for thinking we're in 1940's Nazi Germany

"I must say that sometimes reading the forums with so many posts about someone seeing something that they will report or I've seen so n so do this or say that so I'll report them.....so much reporting of others goes on people could be mistaken for thinking we're in 1940's Nazi Germany "

The site is to a large extent self policing hence the need to report.

The comparison to nazi Germany would be laughable if it wasn't so inappropriate

"I must say that sometimes reading the forums with so many posts about someone seeing something that they will report or I've seen so n so do this or say that so I'll report them.....so much reporting of others goes on people could be mistaken for thinking we're in 1940's Nazi Germany "

And that's not an exaggeration?! We're just asking people to advertise as their true status (ie couple is a couple, and single is a single)...if I want a two-for-one deal I'll go to the supermarket

I used to have a couples account that I used for a while to organise some meets for just me alone. Nobody ever reported that!

It is annoying how many single profiles turn out not to be though so I think it's right to report them as couples.

"I must say that sometimes reading the forums with so many posts about someone seeing something that they will report or I've seen so n so do this or say that so I'll report them.....so much reporting of others goes on people could be mistaken for thinking we're in 1940's Nazi Germany

And that's not an exaggeration?! "

Tounge in cheek joke with a serious undertone actually

What I'm getting at is some people are taking this site way way too seriously.

People advertising as prostitutes for money, yes report them, people spamming adverts, yes report them, people verbally abusing someone.....you get my drift, I'm sure...... but if it floats your boat to report, report, report all the time you're on here about anything instead of having a bit of fun then knock yourself out......If that floats the boat

Then in the unlikely scenario of a female having multiple swing partners she'd need multiple couples profiles.

A single female is just that. And a couple is just that. They are hardly ambiguous terms are they?"

I know someone who has a singles profile and at least 2 fuck buddy couple profiles on here.

Seems the fair thing to do

"I must say that sometimes reading the forums with so many posts about someone seeing something that they will report or I've seen so n so do this or say that so I'll report them.....so much reporting of others goes on people could be mistaken for thinking we're in 1940's Nazi Germany

And that's not an exaggeration?!

Tounge in cheek joke with a serious undertone actually

What I'm getting at is some people are taking this site way way too seriously.

People advertising as prostitutes for money, yes report them, people spamming adverts, yes report them, people verbally abusing someone.....you get my drift, I'm sure...... but if it floats your boat to report, report, report all the time you're on here about anything instead of having a bit of fun then knock yourself out......If that floats the boat "

Some get pissed off they cant meet who they want how they want so like to rant about it. People like that are best avoided anyway.

Report to the trade descriptions act lol. Its false advertising

If you think it's against the site rules then report it. Our interpritation would be if you only meet as a couple it should be a couples profile because it is exactly that. However if they state they have a fb that may come along if invited then maybe there is room for interpritation

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

If you only ever meet with a FB, boyfriend or husband then you are not meeting as a single woman.

"They are not single,they are a couple so they should have a couples profile

It drives people mad who are looking for real single people and the main reason they want a single female profile is because of the extra attention they generate"

» Add a new message to this topic