FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Incorrect verificatuon

Incorrect verificatuon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a verification from a TV/ts who I have never me and want to remove this. How do I do this as it's stopping me meeting females and couples as putting them off

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would report it to admin if its wrong but until its dealt with you don't have to display it on your profile

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

something isn't right...

if you haven't met them how did you get the verification in the first place.....

and your verification isn't showing anyway

Maybe I'm cynical but I'm guessing this is another straight man that met a TV to get verified then realised it contradicts his 'straight' status and puts women off.

Who leaves a fake verification unless YOU ask them too anyway?

Of coursr you never met one. No straight guys ever meet TVs on here.

You could report it to admin and ask that it gets removed.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

You haven't got any verifications showing anyway

The same thing happened me and I reported it TWICE. I asked them to delete the verification and remove the tv/ts from my verification summary. To date, some months later, they still have taken no action. So good luck to you to getting this one sorted!

"your down as straight but looking to meet tv/ts on your meets?? "

That'll be a typo

In 6 yrs ive never been given a verifications from someone ive not met

Yet there are 2 men in this thread both saying that a TV has verified them by mistake

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

You don't have to accept verifications? They can just appear? You learn something every day

"In 6 yrs ive never been given a verifications from someone ive not met

Yet there are 2 men in this thread both saying that a TV has verified them by mistake

"

I got veri by someone I never met on my old profile he made a mistake as I didn't know him

I just didn't show it

Was before veri summary though

lol wonder if this TV was a samsung or sony

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have a verification from a TV/ts who I have never me and want to remove this. How do I do this as it's stopping me meeting females and couples as putting them off "

You don't have to show the veri.

It's been brought up before in the Forums. People have been verified by someone they've never met so it's not totally unheard of.

You can't stop someone from verifying you. You can hide it but it'll still be on your summary.

Thanks 4 the replies. As ever on fab some typical defensive messages to a genuine question. I've reported to admin and have god the verification.

"Thanks 4 the replies. As ever on fab some typical defensive messages to a genuine question. I've reported to admin and have god the verification. "
* hid not god though could do with his help right now lol

"lol wonder if this TV was a samsung or sony "

Leave me out of this

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It's been brought up before in the Forums. People have been verified by someone they've never met so it's not totally unheard of.

You can't stop someone from verifying you. You can hide it but it'll still be on your summary. "

but that still doesn't explain why if that was the case you would show the verification... or just dont show the verification summery either.....

but there I dont see all the TV's of the world having a meeting and saying "i know... why dont we all leave fake verifications for the single guys!!"...

"It's been brought up before in the Forums. People have been verified by someone they've never met so it's not totally unheard of.

You can't stop someone from verifying you. You can hide it but it'll still be on your summary. "

Do these malicious verifications always come from TV/TS to straight men by any chance?This is the cynic in me asking btw.

"lol wonder if this TV was a samsung or sony

Leave me out of this

"

YEs I will lol.

You can't stop someone from verifying you. You can hide it but it'll still be on your summary.

but that still doesn't explain why if that was the case you would show the verification... or just dont show the verification summery either.....

but there I dont see all the TV's of the world having a meeting and saying "i know... why dont we all leave fake verifications for the single guys!!"... "

some people do it. I don't know why but it happened to someone I know. Never met or cammed yet a verification was left saying they had. If you don't want to hide your summary you have to have it removed

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts - the OP didnt ask for a critique of his profile

Op if youve reported it Admin will review your report.

As well as not showing the veri you can also block the profile and that will stop it showing and also stop the person verifying you again by mistake, unless its someone you want to keep in touch with of course.