FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bj's

Bj's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you should do a little more foreplay and take care of you're needs first...

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing? "
You would struggle to make me cum by just sucking if I was honest . It feels great but could not cum from just your mouth

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing? You would struggle to make me cum by just sucking if I was honest . It feels great but could not cum from just your mouth "

Iv heard that before, and proved them wrong. I like a challenge

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing? You would struggle to make me cum by just sucking if I was honest . It feels great but could not cum from just your mouth

Iv heard that before, and proved them wrong. I like a challenge "

You are too far away to take up your challenge but I know it would never happen with just your mouth

By *amchris7979Couple  over a year ago

london

chris never cums before me thats his turn on seeing woman come then after a good suck as he knows i love doing that he will come

best to move on if they can cum in one minute in your mouth they cum 30 seconds having sex

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Did they leave without returning the favour? how rude lol

Mrs Dirty

I'm the same it's very rare for me to cum from a bj. Only two people have made that happen in my life

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing? "

Unbelievable and you mean you never got anything at all why not then give you 30 mins of tongue and finger then he would last longer next time too .....that's bloody selfish ,end of

I'd go mad if that was me

Ladies always cum first, second, third etc. Then they can

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing?

Unbelievable and you mean you never got anything at all why not then give you 30 mins of tongue and finger then he would last longer next time too .....that's bloody selfish ,end of

"

Not so much as a slap on the arse

"Ladies always cum first, second, third etc. Then they can "
4th and 5th too with me . I'm a right catch

"Ladies always cum first, second, third etc. Then they can 4th and 5th too with me . I'm a right catch "

Casts out line

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing? You would struggle to make me cum by just sucking if I was honest . It feels great but could not cum from just your mouth "
oooh a challenge bet I could

Not that it would be , but if I was in that situation , I would stop you , and make the effort in seeing your needs .

Always aim to please the woman first . Personally I don't think it would be wrong to stop you . Just means your bloody good at what your doing and that I would want to please you in everyway. Xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I prefer a man with more self control. Couldn't imagine anything worse

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing? You would struggle to make me cum by just sucking if I was honest . It feels great but could not cum from just your mouth oooh a challenge bet I could "
what's the wager

"My last 2 meets both came within 1min of me starting to suck, no hand job or anything before hand just straight to sucking. Im wondering if this is good or bad? Went no further, one of them swears he can go 4 hours and want to meet for more fun. Im just wondering if theres any point? Is it gonna happen again where im just left with nothing?

Not so much as a slap on the arse "

Sounds like they were selfish to me or you're fantastically good at BJ's I'd move on. Plenty of guys like to please you first and then they'll cum.

I really enjoy a bj but never cum from it although I would when I was younger.

I can't believe neither returned the favour, that's shocking

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not so much as a slap on the arse "

That would be the main problem for me - not that he came too quick but he wouldn't return the favour. He probably wouldn't have even if he had lasted for ages.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

mmmm i would return the favour and wait til i reloaded .. hopefully i would last longer second time or third time around . but you should get something in return

Kat has had that problem. All these men are adults though; why have they not learnt control?

You can understand a slow to erect cock if they are nervous but 30 seconds before blowing their tubes?? That is bad. Don't waste your time on them again.

Well it wouldn't have been so bad if they had returned the favour......!!

You're wondering if it's good or bad? I'd say that you're obviously very talented but it's you that needs to change what you're doing. I would see it as something I'd done wrong if a guy I'd met wanted to leave after a bj. I think you need to review your selection process.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I think you may have met some newbies,who got over excited,and guys that meet my wife I.are not allowed to cum until after she has, including me,they get rewarded with a really enjoyable fuck afterwards,if she ever met a guy who could not handle the excitement shewould not take it any further

"Well it wouldn't have been so bad if they had returned the favour......!!"

Seems a mite selfish to me, got to say I rarely cum form being sucked, don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore it, but I need to know my woman's satisfied before I let go. If it's not what you want, you've met the wrong people my love.

"You're wondering if it's good or bad? I'd say that you're obviously very talented but it's you that needs to change what you're doing. I would see it as something I'd done wrong if a guy I'd met wanted to leave after a bj. I think you need to review your selection process."

I get ya, they were both well verified and not new though. Ill be going first nxt time for sure!

Nothing like a warm mouth around my throbbing hard cock

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 00:15:02]

another discussion on previous meets..great stuff.

I wonder why nobody has any reasonable decent discussions on positive meets...or is that boasting?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I prefer a man with more self control. Couldn't imagine anything worse

"

I've experienced it once and to say it's a let down is severely understating the case

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

If nothing else , this post serves as an excellent advert for your blow job skills !!! I would be happy to verify

maybe dont do the blow jo stuff first off.

do a bit more playing and stuff beforehand, get them to give you oral and so on

oh and i can honestly say, you would NOT get me to cum from blow jobs alone.

it has never happened, and no, just because its you it wont make a difference.

just like a bloke that says he can make any woman squirt, its not possible. you cannot make every man cum, pure and simple.

» Add a new message to this topic